Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] (30434 Views)

** 2/3 Bedroom Short-let Apartment In Oniru .VI. N 50k P/d (+ Pix's) ** / A Classy, Contemporary And Fabulous 3br Short-let Apartment In Ikoyi. / Short Let Apartment In Victoria Island And Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 04, 2014
This is to remind all Nairaland members of an emergency
meeting that will hold today come 4pm at our
chairman's place, please don't forget to come with our pledges.
Space keeping a gbe wa o...
Ase
announcer
ImoleAy0, adviser to the chairman on special
duties.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Slickest(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2014
I'll only hustle 2 rent d house if:
D house has a money making machine in it
If its not built on d ground
If there are escallators nd lifts that'll tk me 2 where eva I want in d house
If all d appliances work @d sound of my voice
When rain falls it doesn't touch d roof
There are no lizards
I don't nid a dstv 2 watch premiership matches
D doors are not made of wood
And lastly

If 1,596 days make a month...
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Eneze1(f): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

The advert was never intended for your likes. grin

Hehehehe see famzing with rich people, A day is coming when that amout will be something I give out to charities on daily basis
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by experimentist: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2014
Sorry guys, I live in France.. Or is the house located in Paris? cry
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by experimentist: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2014
Eneze1:

Hehehehe see famzing with rich people, A day is coming when that amout will be something I give out to charities on daily basis
Amin... But make sure it's legit o.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by 50calibre(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2014
If you think $150k/month is extreme, you ain't seen nothing yet.

A penthouse in one Hyde park cost this man $221 million dollars to purchase. His name is Rhinat Akhmetov, look him up.

$221 million for a flat, you do the math

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by ElFenomeno1: 10:39am On Dec 04, 2014
Eneze1:

You need to work harder. It won't happen if you sit down on Nairaland and just talk.

Goodluck.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Very cheap. That is less than 1000 dollars per month.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Eneze1(f): 10:56am On Dec 04, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

You need to work harder. It won't happen if you sit down on Nairaland and just talk.

Goodluck.

well like you are just talking now too huh, thanks for the goodluck and I wish you same
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Ranchhoddas: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2014
Broke people be like...
50calibre:
Low budget folks spouting off nonsense as usual.... Poverty is a disease.

That house isn't for the likes of you guys, the estate agents in charge of the house know their clientele.

Prices of real estate are determined by various factors, it doesn't always have to make sense to the average joe, but it sure does make sense to those who can afford it.

I guarantee you that flat is located in an exclusive area, possibly some kind of billionaire's row... $150k/month is a meagre fee for some big investment banker or some hedge fund guy who feels the house grants him easy access to his office as well as providing him the security & privacy he needs.

Don't kid yourselves, many of your numerous theiving politicians in Nigeria will rent this place easy for their kids.

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Ranchhoddas: 11:04am On Dec 04, 2014
onatisi:
Very cheap. That is less than 1000 dollars per month.
you no sabi read ni? You no see say na 150k dollars dem write there?
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mifavour(f): 11:04am On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Poor gurl....Come make i give u small land make u put your family for there sad....Have u eaten today at all??

see this broke dude ooo. I don die
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mifavour(f): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2014
Emodeee:

smtin will always attract a boy to a gal. 4 some galz, it's d Big BACKYARD d gal is carrying dat will fascinate boiz.
As for U, I must confess, i wz attracted by ur lips. They luk kissable, fascinating, yummy*even without kissing it yet*....
Can i kiss u?

muah!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Originalsly: 11:09am On Dec 04, 2014
While we cry crazy that apartment ...apartment not house...most likely already been rented. 2 East 61st Street is an apartment building in Manhattan, New York City. It is at the corner of Fifth Avenue...one of the most expensive real estate addresses in the world and one of the most prestigious addresses....and even more expensive because it is right next to Central Park. Trump Tower and the best of Hotels are in this area.Wealthy people...not rich...wealthy people usually rent these furnished apartments and many use them as their home when in New York. Having the money alone is not enough to get your foot in the door here.....you also have to be of acceptable "class". After all...wasn't Jay Z refused a spot in Trump Tower? Wlecome to the lifestyle of the real upper class.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Ranchhoddas: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2014
50calibre:
If you think $150k/month is extreme, you ain't seen nothing yet.

A penthouse in one Hyde park cost this man $221 million dollars to purchase. His name is Rhinat Akhmetov, look him up.

$221 million for a flat, you do the math
shh...even Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos(my neighbours BTW) do not stay in houses worth that amount.Is your Rhinat Akhmetov richer than any of them.Make we hear word abeg.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Sexytemi(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Another poor gurl.sad...What did you eat this morning? Nothing??

who's poor?
so you want to tell me you would waste 25million naira on an apt per month?, are u that stupid or just acting foolish?, even the richest person on earth won't try such, talkless of a pauper like you, its your type that when they just mistakenly have small change, they waste it anyhow and later regrets it, if I exclaim @ such a huge amount of money on a rent per month don't mean am poor, but simply means I know what to do with it, and with the way u just quoted me, I believe you the poor one here.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Emodeee: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

muah!

wow....d sweetest and d 1st e-kiss dat ah will get on nairaland.

do u mind us taking it into real life?
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by onatisi(m): 11:24am On Dec 04, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
you no sabi read ni? You no see say na 150k dollars dem write there?
dont mind dem , na lie
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 11:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Sexytemi:

who's poor?
so you want to tell me you would waste 25million naira on an apt per month?, are u that stupid or just acting foolish?, even the richest person on earth won't try such, talkless of a pauper like you, its your type that when they just mistakenly have small change, they waste it anyhow and later regrets it, if I exclaim @ such a huge amount of money on a rent per month don't mean am poor, but simply means I know what to do with it, and with the way u just quoted me, I believe you the poor one here.

Swear you've ever bought your pant with your personal money sad...You are from amala background and i can only pardon you if you admit it
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Sexytemi(f): 11:29am On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Another poor gurl.sad...What did you eat this morning? Nothing??

look here Mr, have never insulted anyone one nairaland, don't let me start with you, cuz u'll end up hurt, I typed what I felt, not what you or your entire generation felt, if I said 25 mil is too much per month, its none of ur biz, ur biz is to read, type, or shut the f up ok, Mr know it all, believing they are on top the world, when they are nothing but an ant under my feet, a stupid pauper of a foolish generation, check my monicker well o, don't ever in your god forsaken life quote or insult my post again, if not u'll knw that not all gals u meet on social network are the same, stupid fellow, son of a nobody claiming to belong, am sure in ur 100 generation to come, none would be able to afford even 500k per annum o.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

see this broke dude ooo. I don die

My broke state na your Rich state.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Sexytemi(f): 11:33am On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Swear you've ever bought your pant with your personal money sad...You are from amala background and i can only pardon you if you admit it

you think am like u, pauper like you, you go about begging for boxers from friends, silly a*s claiming to be rich, I try to see who's calling someone poor, and I found its one frustrated, poor
a*s nigga who all girls have rejected that he had to take solace in social network by looking for a blinds date, no girl can ever date you, silly mama I never chop boy, mtcheweee, I spit on your being, wasted sperm.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mifavour(f): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

My broke state na your Rich state.

lol u wish... what's d point arguing with a broke yet arrogant f.o.o.l!!! do not quote me!!!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mifavour(f): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Sexytemi:

you think am like u, pauper like you, you go about begging for boxers from friends, silly a*s claiming to be rich, I try to see who's calling someone poor, and I found its one frustrated, poor
a*s nigga who all girls have rejected that he had to take solace in social network by looking for a blinds date, no girl can ever date you, silly mama I never chop boy, mtcheweee, I spit on your being, wasted sperm.

sweerie stop wasting your time on this low-lifer!! if investigated he lives in a faceme I faceyou. could even be squatting with someone and here he is putting up the rich kid attitude. Tellwisdom learn manners!!!.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Sexytemi(f): 11:40am On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

sweerie stop wasting your time on this low-lifer!! if investigated he lives in a faceme I faceyou. could even be squatting with someone and here he is putting up the rich kid attitude. Tellwisdom learn manners!!!.

thanks o, don't knw what he's feeling like, am sure he's the borrow borrow make me fine type.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 11:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Sexytemi:

look here Mr, have never insulted anyone one nairaland, don't let me start with you, cuz u'll end up hurt, I typed what I felt, not what you or your entire generation felt, if I said 25 mil is too much per month, its none of ur biz, ur biz is to read, type, or shut the f up ok, Mr know it all, believing they are on top the world, when they are nothing but an ant under my feet, a stupid pauper of a foolish generation, check my monicker well o, don't ever in your god forsaken life quote or insult my post again, if not u'll knw that not all gals u meet on social network are the same, stupid fellow, son of a nobody claiming to belong, am sure in ur 100 generation to come, none would be able to afford even 500k per annum o.

I know you cannot survive without assistance from a man. Even your parents cannot sustain your being. What will it profit you if you open ur black yansh and wide toto for a man to go in, just to buy a perishable weavon, fake nails and eat shawarma wey u go excrete for shallanga (pit toìlet)?? ...When was the last time you paid for your hair Do, with your personal money?? 8years ago?? .....#Does sign of the cross embarassed
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by aklosx(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2014
cnt compare this wit mine

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 11:49am On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

lol u wish... what's d point arguing with a broke yet arrogant f.o.o.l!!! do not quote me!!!

Come let me press your breàst for 2000 naira. That wld at least fix your smelly hair...If your boyfriend could squeeze and at the same time bang you rough, for your hairdo. I think i made a good offer. Na brèast i just wan press sad
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2014
aklosx:
cnt compare this wit mine

Poor boi...you don manage erect blocks for inside sango, ogun state...you no go let us hear word. Guy, this wan na cage, no be house sad
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mifavour(f): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Poor boi...you don manage erect blocks for inside sango, ogun state...you no go let us hear word. Guy, this wan na cage, no be house sad

ALERT!!!! tellwisdom is an official madman!!!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mifavour(f): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Come let me press your breàst for 2000 naira. That wld at least fix your smelly hair...If your boyfriend could squeeze and at the same time bang you rough, for your hairdo. I think i made a good offer. Na brèast i just wan press sad

dafaq?? you high on Smirnoff? get a life!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / How Do I Eject This Tenant? / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.