Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] (30433 Views)

** 2/3 Bedroom Short-let Apartment In Oniru .VI. N 50k P/d (+ Pix's) ** / A Classy, Contemporary And Fabulous 3br Short-let Apartment In Ikoyi. / Short Let Apartment In Victoria Island And Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by chukzbozz86: 11:57am On Dec 04, 2014
Make i ask my papa if he get money wey him wan troway or better still make i google whether i go rent am...mtcheww na Mumu dey worri dem ni
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Sexytemi(f): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

I know you cannot survive without assistance from a man. Even your parents cannot sustain your being. What will it profit you when open ur black yansh and wide toto for a man to go in, just to buy a perishable weavon, fake nails and eat shawarma wey u go excrete for shallanga (pit toìlet)?? ...When was the last time you paid for your hair Do, with your personal money?? 8years ago?? .....#Does sign of the cross embarassed

LOL.
I just can't stop laughing, you think am like all the ladies in your family that sleep with men for cheap weavons?, eyaaa, let me tell you my class of girl is different, I pay for my hair, my data bundles, my hair, in fact I take care of myself, I don't need guys before I live, if your sisters depends on men to live, well I don't, so you can't insult me with that, and you can go find out about me, am not a broke a*s chick like you, don't worry, I will buy all your family,I will employ your father as my driver, your mother as my chef, your sisters as my cleaner
and laundry maid, your brothers as my gardners, and you as my gateman,
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

dafaq?? you high on Smirnoff? get a life!

Anuofia jati jati....I look like your boyfriend??...Craze man don dey wink u abi?? angry
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mifavour(f): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Anuofia jati jati....I look like your boyfriend??...Craze man don dey wink u abi?? angry

l.u.n.a.t.I.c!
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sexytemi:

LOL.
I just can't stop laughing, you think am like all the ladies in your family that sleep with for cheap weavons?, eyaaa, let me tell you my class of girl is different, I pay for my hair, my data bundles, my hair, in fact I take care of myself, I don't guys before I live, if your sisters depends on men to live, well I don't, so you can't insult me with that, and you can go find out about me, am not a broke a*s chick like you, don't worry, I will buy all your family me, employ your father as my driver, your mother as my chef, your sisters as my cleaners and laundry maid, your brothers as my gardners, and you as my gateman,

Even from your write ups, one could deduce you are just trying to comport yourself. That you feed your parents with Monies gotten from men doesn't mean you can toss the same coin on others. Listen, i will not even stress you that much; Just press your boòbs and maybe rub your yansh and you would be smiling home with something tangible; that even your parents will come looking fr me for a well done job.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
mifavour:

l.u.n.a.t.I.c!

Ok, do you have big yansh wink....Dont lie undecided
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by ladej(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
No need to get hyper on this for one simple reason.

There is a price for everyone and there is a market.

Clearly Don Jazzy aint there. For some people its actually beneath their standards.............

a Prime example is someone like Floyd Mayweather.

He wont be caught dead living in a 150k USD a month apartment

its too cheap and NOT exclusive enough !

then again he makes about 70 m USD a year.

1 Like

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Sexytemi(f): 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Even from your write ups, one could deduce you are just trying to comport yourself. That you feed your parents with Monies gotten from men doesn't mean you can toss the same coin on others. Listen, i will not even stress you that much; Just press your boòbs and maybe rub your yansh and you would be smiling home with something tangible, that even your parents will come looking fr me for a well done job.

I think its time I stop replying a mad man like you, all I can tell you is go for your treatment before u run into the market.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sexytemi:

I think its time I stop replying a mad man like you, all I can tell you is go for your treatment before u run into the market.

Anuofia gurl like u angry...Your face like wetin dem take clean shiiiit
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by amanze15(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
Comments on topics here is just hilarious, buh $150k is nothing compared to fees in top mahanttan apartments in new york
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by idu1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
tellwisdom:

Anuofia gurl like u angry...Your face like wetin dem take clean shiiiit
My guy why now?
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by tellwisdom: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
idu1:
My guy why now?

She's a foolish gurl undecided
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mufutau55(m): 3:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
People, this thread is going out of focus and may need to be closed if all the commotions and name-callings continues.
Thank you.
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Skmoda360(m): 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:
[size=25pt] Only if it's located in France!! [/size]
what the fuss is wrong with France iish......everything now and there is now attached to france...Fu..ck it
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by mevisbleek: 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
50calibre:
Low budget folks spouting off nonsense as usual.... Poverty is a disease.

That house isn't for the likes of you guys, the estate agents in charge of the house know their clientele.

Prices of real estate are determined by various factors, it doesn't always have to make sense to the average joe, but it sure does make sense to those who can afford it.

I guarantee you that flat is located in an exclusive area, possibly some kind of billionaire's row... $150k/month is a meagre fee for some big investment banker or some hedge fund guy who feels the house grants him easy access to his office as well as providing him the security & privacy he needs.

Don't kid yourselves, many of your numerous theiving politicians in Nigeria will rent this place easy for their kids.

Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by dapotemi: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
Funny..house rent fa..na buy me i wan buy d house o
Re: To Let: Apartment For $150k Per Month. Are You Interested? [see Photo] by nwaobitex: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
vanity...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of Flats In Owerri (new Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / How Do I Eject This Tenant? / A Building Collapses In Lagos Island, Tokunbo Street (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.