Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) (9605 Views)

FUT Minna Post-graduate Studies 2013/2014. Anyone? / 2012/2013 Unilorin Remedial Application / Fut Minna Remedial Form Now On Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) by fajiboy: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
This is to inform all FUT minna candidates(Remedial, UME and D.E) that all admission list has being released (cut off mark-120 out of 400) except the VC's list which is going to be released before the 6th of December and it's strictly on the institution VC's favour.Also all candidate should note that no list would be pasted in the school but on the internet and registration has started in full.So best of luck. Visit www.futminna.edu.ng for more info.
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) by owolabiza(m): 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2008
I scored 156 and applied for chemical eng in futminna and have not yet been offered admission.Any help please.
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) by bollybaby: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2008
where can I check it on their website pls help
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) by bollybaby: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2008
I scored 160 any hope, I applied for mechanical engineering
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) by succescom: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2008
HELLO FAJI BOY ,PLS I NEED A PIECE OF INFORMATION FROM U.MAY I AV UR PHONE NO 4 MORE DISCUSSION? MINE IS 08033954514.EMAIL-ACADSOLUTION@YAHOO.COM.TANKS
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2008
helo bro,i score 236 in d post de, bt i ws nt admited, i stil get hope?pls i nid ur help,
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) by Tophin(m): 12:46pm On Dec 04, 2008
pls is the remedial form for futmina out.how much is it
Re: To Fut Minna Candidates(ume, Remedial, D.e) by oyewolejos(m): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2008
This is to inform you that you have been provisionally admitted into
Federal University of Technology, Minna with following details:

Candidate's Reg. No 81691D
Candidate's Name xxxxxxxxxx
State of Origin Ondo
School SSSE
Course Chemistry
guys i have been offered admission for dirct entry though i applied for chemical eng they gave me chemistry am sure no list is coming out expect those candidates who feel they have been cheated in one way or the other and they have put their complaints in writing to the VC and they have a geniune case then their is hope but their some error during the compilation of the list where they mistakenly omitt some registration number.while i was worried i was not given admission i did not know that my name is on the list but with different reg number. you can cross check from the school as the way i did before you loss hope
Keep dat Hope Alive
See you in FUT MX