Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

The Dark Night - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dark Night (591 Views)

Dark Tears Of Babylon (A Short Story) / The Dark Tommorow / What Lurks In The Dark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dark Night by Toheebadeniyi(m): 9:38am On Dec 04, 2014
Here comes my first story,i hope you guys enjoy it.Come with me as I take you through.
Re: The Dark Night by Toheebadeniyi(m): 9:48am On Dec 04, 2014
No part of this publication can be reproduced in any form without the authority of the writer
Re: The Dark Night by Toheebadeniyi(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2014
All names,places and happenings in this publication are nothing but fictitious as it is not aimed at anybody or group
Re: The Dark Night by Toheebadeniyi(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2014
Introduction
"please am sorry i will never go near her again" said kola."You have been given enough time but you didn't accede.Therefore you will pay for it with your life,you hereby have a minute to live so you had better start wishing yourselves a safe journey to heaven" replied Ayo.gboo!!! It sounded as if someone was struck with a wooden log,soon deji was sweeming in a pool of his own blood then the door opened and two fierce looking men in black corduroy and black pull-over with "THE DARK SCORPIONS" boldly written on each one's chest walked gallantly into the room,chained up and kola,draged them out of the room into a waiting van and then sped off
Re: The Dark Night by Toheebadeniyi(m): 6:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
January 15,2008
"hello mr man",a guy in black trousers and polo shirt who was nicknamed "scorpion" said as me moved towards kola,a nd1 student of mechanical engineering in the polytechnic ibadan."how can i help you" he said as he adjusted his seating position "how dare you to ask me how you can help me?ok no problem,what i want is your position,i want you to leave that seat for me" the guy stormed back at him "you must be mad,how can you te....." he,kola, felt as if he was struck by an iron rod as a punch from the othe guy landed on his face and before he retaliate,another punch had hitten his stomach and left him writing in pain.Before any attempt could be made by his friendr to retaliate,the guy had already disappeared.
"Black scopion! We are campus king!" the guys eulogised themself."as you know,today is the begining of a new era in this group and you all know why,don't you?" a guy in black shirt and trousers said and moved towards the middle of the circle formed by the members to open the eyes of a man that was blindfolded

(1) (Reply)

Now That You Are Here: A Tale Of Deception And Betrayal (episode 5) / Social Media Is Killing You / Count Down To Christmas...part 1 On The Verge Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.