Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Types Of Guys U Meet In A Barbing Salon - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of Guys U Meet In A Barbing Salon (684 Views)

10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Guys U Meet In A Barbing Salon by Fussbot: 11:35am On Dec 04, 2014
Ladies think they are the only ones that have fun when making their hair...a barbing salon too is never bored due to the types of people we meet there..they include:

The "big bro":These are the area brothers u hail whenever u see them.When these guys meet you in a salon,u wld av hoped they would pay ur money....lolz...don't be surprised when u are about to leave and they tell you stuffs like"omo iya oni binu ni o"....sibling u no go vex ni o...I just say make I quickly come shave(when he had cut the whole hair)...I no even bring ma wallet sef....next time sho gbo....u are lucky if they pay ur money once 2ruout the whole year..lolz

Their opposite:Just as some people are egbons for you,u are also to some people.These are the young peepz that hail you in ur area.They tend to meet you in a salon when u have no extra money on you.The first thing they do is to prostrate with their chin touching the ground...lolz...oh!have u ever met ur girlfriend's younger brother in a salon when u have no xtra money on you?oops!....u go wan enta ground o....smtimes u fake a call to go outside and come back wen they are gone....or if u bring extra cash...u just pay for him and is friend dat came...#datzwassup

The guy u had beef with:_ can't be friends with everybody.. U and dis guy no dey eva talk...for wateva reasons...una no just dey talk..When this guy meets you in a salon..he greets evwibody except you!...and vice versa..so no big deal...when it's only u and the guy in the salon..omo na boredom galore o...

The guy that disturbs the barber:These ones want to watch TV at the same time cut their hair.The barber keeps shouting at them to lower their head for proper cutting....u wonder where they are from...

The guy that intimidates you with his cut:As much as I hated GALLAS...the day a guy cut it,it took the HOLY SPIRIT in me to resist and say devil you are a a liar!..lolz....and thank God so..my hair wasn't full enough to cut it...omo some guys can so intimidate you with their style....if dem do molo(skin)..same ni,if dem do obama..same ni...their head fits into any style

Ur crush!:Yea!ur crush..lolz...so ur crush just got tired of dem brazilian hair and wanted to be #natural...she came to have her hair cut well dressed up while you just came casual...moreso u no 5n cus u neva cut ur hair..lolz....the gbege here be sae...u go wan cut ur hair fast fast so u go look 5n to d babe,at the same time,u go wan form gentle man and allow the girl to cut her hair first...omo!

The "express men":These are the rich men that have a cut for #2000....they just park their car outside and enter straight to have their hair cut not minding the number of people they met on board..so far u are #200...the barber leaves everybody to attend to them...only one song comes to my mind anytime I see these guys and it's 2face's only me chorus.."Ma lo ro pe omo pe iwo nikan lo ma lowo,ma lo ro pe in no be gbogbo wa wey go get this money"....I no dey blame the barber sha..if na me nko?....10 people money for one cut?....na so bro....

Did I miss any?add yours..
Re: Types Of Guys U Meet In A Barbing Salon by yorke1: 11:44am On Dec 04, 2014
Is this a remix
Re: Types Of Guys U Meet In A Barbing Salon by mperoakeem(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2014
i dey cum

(1) (Reply)

The Chancellor. Just A Figure Head? / Questions About Citizenship (please help me answer them) / Meet The 10-year-old (nigeria-girl) Maths Genius Who's Just Enrolled At College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.