Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) (29371 Views)

Super Model Oluchi Orlandi Was At AMVCA, Ramsey Nouah Can’t Hide His Surprise / Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New-york (pix) / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by TDstarr: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
even if uma reach 80 stop the hate. Find what makes you happy. There's nothing you gain with bitterness. Here are women enjoying themselves and you're there spreading your contagious hate.

Only sadist behave the way you do undecided
its the truth see genevieve's face they dont even like themselves...lol grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by SAMBARRY: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
its the truth see genevieve's face they dont even like themselves...lol grin
how do you know abeg stop arguing blindly and hiding your sadness, insecurity and anger behind mockery and imaginary ideas you're conjuring up for yourself. Not like you're funny anyway undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by TDstarr: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
how do you know abeg stop arguing blindly and hiding your sadness, insecurity and anger behind mockery and imaginary ideas you're conjuring up for yourself. Not like you're funny anyway undecided
you are done angry and sad not me grin wink cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Why are their phones on the table?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by SAMBARRY: 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
you are done angry and sad not me grin wink cheesy
pele.it sucks to be a looser

signs of loosers: exhibition of anger, bitterness and frustration when other successful women are happy because they wish they had half of what they have but they know they can't have and so resort to anger and mockery to make themselves feel good and remind them they are still men

deal with it before you join the league of depressed and suicidal people. They have created a thread for your likes grin wink

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by TDstarr: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:

signs of loosers: exhibition of anger, bitterness and frustration when other successful women are happy because they wish they had half of what they have but they know they can't have and so resort to anger and mockery to make themselves feel good and remind them they are still men

grin grin i live a very good life thank you am not broke i just come online to have fun and watch people like you try to shoot me dowb grin grin

deal with it before you join the league of depressed and suicidal people. They have created a thread for your likes grin wink

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by SAMBARRY: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=TDstarr post=28589093][/quote] in your bid of trying to catch fun you can't even quote well you just mumbled everything up.says a lot about you which is quite negative and repulsive wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by cristweeezy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by TDstarr: 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
in your bid of trying to catch fun you can't even quote well you just mumbled everything up.says a lot about you which is quite negative and repulsive wink
as long as i comunicated it doesnt matter grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by SAMBARRY: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
as long as i comunicated it doesnt matter grin
if hating on others is your own way of catching fun then it sucks to be you. People around you must be feeling miserable since mockery is your idea of fun. I won't even wish my house help to be like you. You are a terrible idea of what a man should be
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by TDstarr: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
if hating on others is your own way of catching fun then it sucks to be you. People around you must be feeling miserable since mockery is your idea of fun. I won't even wish my house help to be like you. You are a terrible idea of what a man should be
lol it really sucks and am loving not giving a fvck
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by otiigba1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
SAMBARRY:
deal with it before you join the league of depressed and suicidal people. They have created a thread for your likes
this is an unfair and hatefull comment shocked hypocrisy comes to mind
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by otiigba1(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who are this people anyway? I ve got know clue who they are
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by Lekison(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
;DAll my ladies
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by Shinatu: 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
group of old lonely bichhhes

miss favour u do me dis one o cry

Abi? how dare they have such a nice time on their own without men, what Effrontery!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by tpiah2: 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
was oluchi the only married woman there?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by misshoree(f): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2014
Genevive has this natural beauty and sexy lips.kiss I will marry her for my uncle grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by SAMBARRY: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
TDstarr:
lol it really sucks and am loving not giving a fvck
sad life laced with pretence. You don't give a fk indeed that's why you spewing so much venom here tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by asamaigho(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
they ain't gat boyfriends. ...I guess,
y r they showing us their tecno phones.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
boujaye:

don't mind them, they should go and settle down, how long will the waka waka last, they will soon become obscure cool
Oluchi is married
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by igbo2011(m): 5:40am On Dec 06, 2014
AfroBlue:
from London towne to NYC, nice holiday/vacation

[img]http://3.bp..com/-hudCqQvQQuA/VHVzu7I5lOI/AAAAAAACS8U/eJuMcmbD5ZE/s1600/G1.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-6RG0pKjIuDE/VHVz5Dul_bI/AAAAAAACS8c/xUyfLkWYJBc/s1600/G2.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-eYpGZPqKN-U/VHVz7OL55WI/AAAAAAACS8k/-TEqZhKXP_w/s1600/G3.png[/img]

Movie producer/direction Spike Lee needs to call her manager while she's in town

Da Sweet Blood of Jesus (2015) | Official Trailer | HD |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MaAlA5-rZ8

Nigerian women love their weave!!smh...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by chinebu(m): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2014
monday1988:
greetings to every body great illuminati is celebrating there 35 years annual convention we are inviting our members down to our temple every thusday for a meeting we also invit new members to come and join to make wealth,power,free visa to any cuntry of your chioce join us now for instant riches call 08184149004 or email us on greatilluminatihighprist@gmali.com youn can still like our pages on facebook at greatilluminatihighprist
Address of your temple. Don't want to call.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji, Oluchi Orlandi & Friends At Girls' Night Out In New York (pix) by boujaye: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2014
SAMBARRY:
na your leg them take use waka

the have made a name for themselves and money too.go and carve a niche for yourself so that your bitterness for successful women enjoying their company will reduce

let me even ask you a question. Suppose they are not happy. Does their sadness give you joy.if yes then you are obviously a sadist.do what makes you happy so that you will stop hatin.ahaaannn.this is getting very annoying. What do you even enjoy in hating on others sef undecided

go and check yourself joor undecided

you follow for the waka waka? waka well oO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Rolay Bondo, A Singer And Nigerian Cross Dresser (Photos) / Naira Marley Arraigned, To Be Remanded In Prison Custody Till May 30th / "I Swear On My Kids Life" - Naira Marley Denies Stealing Soapy Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.