Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker (31661 Views)

Celestial Church Wins In Court, Deeper Life Church To Pay Them N5 Million / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Oyedepo Fails To Appear In Court For Slapping A Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by TheRealMrStan(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
It is true that when the devil pushes a man, he pushes the man to his downfall. This is clearly the story of a robbery suspect, Edward Nnaji who claimed to be a movie actor and played a role in a film titled Friday Night and also the music director at Christ Embassy Church, Zone 1, Idimangoro Parish, Agege, Lagos.

The 25-year-old man alongside two of his alleged accomplices were arrested two years after they allegedly conspired with others to kidnap a female banker, Popoola Morenikeji, and collected the sum of N5 million as ransom before they set her free.
According to the police, reports that the suspects kidnapped the victim at Amuwo Odofin area of Mile 2, Lagos close to her residence when she stepped out of her vehicle to buy something and took her to an uncompleted building in a bush at Mowe area of Ogun State. They tied her legs and hands and kept her for four days until a ransom was paid before they set her free. The suspects reportedly set the victim free after her family members paid the sum of N5 million as ransom.
The suspects, according to the police, also sold the victim’s Toyota Corolla car valued at N1.8 million for N250,000 to David Nwangboe (now at large). They also sold all the jewellery and
handsets of the victim valued at N2 million and shared the loot.

Other suspects arrested in connection with the crime include Osas Osagie, 23, from Ogbe village, Oredo LGA of Edo State and Patrick Donatus Jackson, 29, who resides at 13, Famuyiwa Street, Idimangoro, Agege, Lagos, and hails from Akwa Ibom State. One of the suspects simply called Jek is also at large.

However, nemesis caught up with the arrested suspects two years after they allegedly perpetrated the act on August 1, 2014. The alleged ring leader, Nnaji regrouped with others and sent a threat to life text message to the victim to send N150,000 into their account for recharge card, with a warning that if she failed to send the money, they will trail her this time around and eliminate her. The banker immediately sent a petition to the Inspector general of Police after receiving the sms to save her from the kidnappers.
The Commissioner of Police Federal SARS, DCP Chris Ezike, took the matter up and deployed a team led by Inspector Oluwemimo Banjoko to fish out the suspects and they were arrested in Lagos and Edo states.

The suspects have however been charged before an Igbosere Magistrates’ court, Lagos on a four-count charge of felony to wit, armed robbery. The offenses the police prosecutor, Supol Charles Odii said, are punishable under section 6 b, 1, 2(A) and b of the Robbery and Firearms Act and sections 269(1)(2)(3) and 270 of the criminal laws of Lagos state, 2011.
http://www.informationng.com/2014/12/female-banker-kidnapped-by-christ-embassy-music-director.html

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by TDstarr: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
mehn dis is bad

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by mifavour(f): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
hehe... I choose to remain mute in thus situation and read comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by monemsis(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
Aint surprised at all angry

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by holatin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
what
And the devil will say DONT CALL MY NAME.
Hustling things but in a wrong way.

3 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by SuperModerator: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
yeah, blame every misfortune on the devil or maybe GEJ tongue

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by ammyluv2002(f): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
What? shocked shocked

Judgement will truly start from the house of God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by Francon(f): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
What is really wrong with christian followers these days? Christ embassy again? I'm so disappointed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by ibrews: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
So na devil push am?

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by YungwizzzyPt7: 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
This new struggle for fp is epic!! grin

I pity those who use Airtel tongue grin

11 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by tolustx(m): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
The fault I see in dis post is dat "must u use dat topic 4 it? He didn't commit d crime in d name of the church. So why make d name of d church so bold as d topic.

15 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Niggy needs to get money to pay tithe. He needs to be seen as a very big financial partner in the church.
He needs money to buy relaxer for his hair. He needs money yo buy iPad to use in church.
He needs money to buy suit and tie or else he will be seen as not being filled with "the spirit"...

He needs money to buy rhapsody devotional Bible...

He needs money to show off so other people will think that once you are a member of the church, you speak in tongues, you can speak to your account and miracle money will appear in your bank account...

Guy needs to buy a big phone so he can snap pastor while he's preaching...

Its just so unfortunate that he tried getting the money the wrong way..

Work hard, money and success will follow u.

Don't tell me they just tied the banker for four days without "touching" her. Abi Na kerosine dey flow through their veins Oh!! I just remembered, their pastor said its not a sin to mas.turbate...

Keep stealing money to help your fellow man expand his business empire...

Quote me and watch Zeus knock you dead.

BTW I'm not just talking, I was once a member some months back... I know what I'm saying.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by donstevico(m): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
hmm
Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by dapsoneh: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hey
Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
Wetin Christ Embassy do now.

Na church evil dey plenty pass these days. No be saints dey dey church again, the wolves plenty pass sheep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by Fresia01(f): 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
from him and his wife's divorce saga to frank Edwards dating their daughter to this one nw..... wasup with christ embassy lately the devil is really flexing his muscles untop that church.... may God save them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by ceetowl: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
God help us
Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by chelseabmw(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Na wahooo even for church? This is serious

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by Nursy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
So many things happening amongst the supposed saved souls.... It is well

Hehehehe..... Booking of space no be here o.
All the dots have disappeared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by Fabdedon(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
iyaf not even read d topic let me Book space forst grin

2 Likes

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
In an oil rich society....people look for money to share.

If Nigeria was a society of innovators and producers, not the society of people that think that they are entitled to receive their share of the oil money cake at the same time everyday......those chaps would have been busy at work....instead of kidnapping.

You see why oil is a curse?

1 Like

Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by reaky(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by dupsil(f): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2014
Shameless people, the #5million no do them? na God catch them. Mtcheeeeew!!!!
Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by jacabi(m): 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
End time at hand.
Re: Christ Embassy Music Director In Court For Kidnapping Female Banker by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Another ban looms if I comment on this issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Police Commander Orders SCOAN To Host Activities In Bigger Venues / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) / What My Marriage To An Anglican Caused My Catholic Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.