Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

When Did Eddie Long Became An Apostle? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Did Eddie Long Became An Apostle? (520 Views)

Td Snakes, Eddie Long Dong, Creflo Naira, Oledepo, Pastor Tithe, Rev Moola / Disgraced Bishop, Eddie Long Finally Quit New Birth Church!!! / Eddie Long’s Church Is Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Did Eddie Long Became An Apostle? by feedthenation(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Taken from his latest convention invitation:

Greetings In the Name of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to join me for the 2014 Father’s House Retreat in Las Vegas, NV. I am looking forward to spending this time with you as we fellowship and relax with one another.

We have taken great strides to ensure that you will have an enjoyable stay in Las Vegas while you take the time to relax, refresh and be renewed. Spend time with your spouse taking in a live show, touring the Hoover Dam or be adventurous and enjoy a helicopter ride to the Grand Canyon.

I am honored to serve and pour into you as you give so much to the ministry and others. I am also excited about what God will have me to share as we continue in a new dimension of the Supernatural.

This year we are extending an invitation to your leadership teams. Share this information with them so that they may also be enriched and take part in this wonderful time of refreshing.

I will see you in Las Vegas, November 13-16, 2014.

Amazed by His Grace,

Apostle Eddie L. Long

Founder, The Father’s House Ministry

http://www.fathershouseretreat.com/
Re: When Did Eddie Long Became An Apostle? by ElFenomeno1: 1:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Email him and ask ---- EddieLongBigSchlong@fuc..kYou.com

(1) (Reply)

How Often Do You attend Church service Early? / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke Prays For Nigeria / Giving Thanks To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.