Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) (11906 Views)

How Healthy Is Bobo Drink For Kids? / What Special Food And Drink For Birthday Party / What Is Your Best Fruit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
One week left for our promo. KEEP ZOBOCOLIZING ALL DAY. 07060484547
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
hmmmm, finally its over. i Wish to say thank you to all zobocola consumers in awka, expecially those who kept calling and those whose houses were difficult locating cheesy.We love u all. keep consuming zobocola we love you all.other states loading...........call:07060484547
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2015
our Drinks are still available for your shops,birthdays,programmes,crusades,parties etc with special discounts:call 07060484547
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2015
To all my friends, you can now order for your ZOBOCOLA on online and get it delivered anywhere in Nigeria
@ www.tradot.com/1store/?foodie
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
To all those who are ordering from our online shop on tradot.com.Please inorder to reduce the price of delivery, I encourage you to order a minimum of 10carton, if you stay far away from anambra.Thank you.www.tradot.com/1store/?foodie
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
To all zobo lovers, your can now order for your FRESH NAFDAC APPROVED ZOBO @ www.tradot.com/1store/?foodie
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
keep refeshing your self with NIgeria Finest Zobo
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2015
hVE YOU TAKEN ZOBO TODAAY? KEEP THE SPIRIT ALIVE.SAY NO TO ARTIFICIAL DRINKS
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2015
zobocola wishes our incoming president a successful swearing in.................Keep DRINKING NIGERIA FINEST zobo(ZOBOCOLA).for those IN AWKA,REMEMBER TO KEEP ZOBOCOLIZING.STUDENTS IN AWKA/NIGERIA< KEEP CELEBRATING YOUR INDUCTIONS?PARTIES WITH ZOBOCOLA< WE LOVE U ALL.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 1:43pm On May 30, 2015
keep Drinking zobocola..NIGERIA FINEST ZOBO BRAND

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2015
keep alive.

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 6:52pm On Jun 13, 2015
It was an awesome invasion of zobocola into Awka yesterday. we will soon get to your school/city...keep the spirit alive, consume NIGERIA FINEST ZOBO.zzzzzzzzzzooooooooboooooooooccoooooooola/
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
lets handle your inductions, birthdays, get together,, weddings etc with our best brand.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by wolegzy: 9:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Just watched Zobocola's documentary on channels tv now.
The future is bright for you chief.
Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
wolegzy:
Just watched Zobocola's documentary on channels tv now.
The future is bright for you chief.
Keep it up.
Thank you very much..We appreciate your encouragement
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
Keep the Spirit Alive, Chill With ZOBOCOLA each day.IT is not a story, it is Real, made from the Purest of ZoBo leaf.Health delivered on a platter of gold.I sincerely appreciate you all.You can place your order online www.tradot/1store/?foodie or you can chat with me on watsapp:07060484547
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by aydelicious: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
Cee9:
Zobo is a popular drink, known over the country and beyond. but never has it being like this.ZOBOCOLA is a refined zobo, certified by NAFDAC and packaged under hygienic condition and environment.It has two unique sizes in 40cl and 50cl.Zobocola contains very low sugar.Instead of feeding your self,family and friends with drinks made from the mixture of chemicals, why dont you entertain them with the Best Nigeria real fruit drink. you can order for your home/ shop delivery by either calling or chatting with us online via:07060484547( pls if your order from a distant place, you need to pay for your waybill) free delivery is for all living within Anambra, delta and environs. Stay safe,HEALTH IS WEALTH
7 FACTS ABOUT ZOBO COLA DRINK:

• It’s a blood pressure and cholesterol level reducing drink.

• It’s a caffeine free drink.

• It has 100 percent of recommended daily vitamins.

• It has alkaline content that helps to clean the body.

• It helps to keep the body PH balanced.

• It’s an antioxidants drink.

DRINK ZOBO COLA® ALWAYS! ... Refreshment with vitality.
means we that based in Lagos we can not get it to buy nhi
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2015
aydelicious:

means we that based in Lagos we can not get it to buy nhi
you can get it.either you order online or oofline then we send to you through courier services.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 7:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
keep chilling with Nigeria FINEST BRAND grin grin
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by tboynaija: 5:44am On Jul 15, 2015
The drink is simply fantastic, ...... keep it up my broda.
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
tboynaija:
The drink is simply fantastic, ...... keep it up my broda.
thanks bro
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Zobocola invasion in schoolS......ARE YOU REadyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. OUR 50CL IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL OUR FANS AND CONSUMERS....FREE DELIVERY FOR ALL WITHIN AWKA AXIS FROM NOW TO SEPTEMBER NO MATTER YOUR QUANTITY..
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
Well, its being a while. .I have learnt ,it is better to start small than not start at all. We bless God for his amazing power and God grace.We were televised Nationwide on Channels,AIT and NTA .Our 50cl is now available....keep placing your order.

Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 7:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Its being a long time since i commented on our product...so I welcome you all to anew year grin grin on behalf of this company...For those who tasted it last year, i know you have a story to tell. For those who are yearning to have the product in their homes and offices, be patient we are coming to your door steps..IN this New year by the grace of God,New milestones will be acheived...I WANT TO THANK ALL WHO HAVE BEING SUPPORTING THIS BIZNESS, BY PLACING ORDERS, CALLING TO ENCOURAGE THE COMPANY WE APPRECIATE....ZOBOCOLA COMPANY WON AN EXCELLENCE AWARD AND IT WAS PRESENTED TO US BY THE VICE PRESIDENT, YEMI OSIBANJO...ITS GOD OOO .Never forget the days of little beginnings..Keep refreshing your selves With NIGERIA FINEST ZOBOBRAND
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by Cee9(m): 11:28pm On May 24, 2016
its being long I posted last on my thread.i want to announce to all our fans dat ZoboCola is now available in Lagos.u can now buy Nigeria finest zobo in Lagos without hitches.stay fresh,take zobocola
Re: Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) by sorority11(m): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
Did you carbonate your drink?

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Kebbi, 71 Schoolgirls Hospitalised Over Food Poisoning / Which Food Crops Can Be Grown At Home? / How To Prepare Fried Rice And Igbo Palm Fruit Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.