Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? (3064 Views)

I Can't Watch Video On Youtube With My Mtn BIS. / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Downloading From Youtube With Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please I need help on how to Download videos from youtube....

Thank you as u contribute
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? by wbankz(m): 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Send me a msg on whatsapp on 09032334708 wud explain beta
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? by sheylarhh(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2014
just download tubemate
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 05, 2014
wbankz:
Send me a msg on whatsapp on 09032334708 wud explain beta
Why not here so that others can gain?
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? by DealMogul(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2014
Asamu07:
Please I need help on how to Download videos from youtube....

Thank you as u contribute

Method 1: Works on PC, Android and BB devices -

a. Launch the Youtube app on your BB10 device.

b. It will open as a dedicated Youtube browser now proceed to the video of your choice

c. When on the video window, click on the url on the browser which will show like: m.youtube.com

d. Move the cursor to the dot (.) before the word 'youtube' and type in 'ss' then press enter

e. You will be re-directed to another download page where you can choose the option of downloading in any format of your choosing

Method 2: For Android and BB10 -

a. If you're running a version of BB10 that can run android apps, simply download Tubemate using 1mobile app store of the Amazon appstore.

b. In the app, search for the video of your choice and download free

Cheers
Re: How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2014
DealMogul:

Method 1: Works on PC, Android and BB devices -

a. Launch the Youtube app on your BB10 device.

b. It will open as a dedicated Youtube browser now proceed to the video of your choice

c. When on the video window, click on the url on the browser which will show like: m.youtube.com

d. Move the cursor to the dot (.) before the word 'youtube' and type in 'ss' then press enter

e. You will be re-directed to another download page where you can choose the option of downloading in any format of your choosing

Method 2: For Android and BB10 -

a. If you're running a version of BB10 that can run android apps, simply download Tubemate using 1mobile app store of the Amazon appstore.

b. In the app, search for the video of your choice and download free

Cheers

This is helpful.... thank you bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Download From Youtube With My Blackberry Q5? by mychelyte(m): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wen u get to youtube and you see the video u wanna download,click on it wen it opens go to the address bar and copy the link there,it thus look like this:-m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=ElaiWGfKGn0

though that's just an example of how it'll look like.

Then go to this site:-en.savefrom.net

You'll see a box there,paste the link u copied from youtube and click on download,it will bring out the video and you'll click on the quality u want then download start immediately.

That's what I use to download all the videos I need from youtube

It works on any kind of phone. But make sure u use ur phone browser to open en.savefrom.net

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Cheap Calls On MTN / Gionee Custom Boot Animation For All Devices / When Is Camon Cx Getting Android 8.0 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.