Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2788583 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 10:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
isaiah9:
For those using mtn bis just go to play store and update your simple server then it will start working again.
I just did that now and is not working,if I switch the start button it takes me to the page where the figures suppose to count but nothing is counting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cruz22(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2015
My gta san andreas 1.08 z laggin wat do i do pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cruz22(m): 2:41am On Dec 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
MOD from andropalace

I don't know if it works for lollipop
itz lyk d mod has been removed frm der oo...z der any oda place to download it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wag008(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2015
lordraph:
not working
when mine was not working this week, thats what i did and it started working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2015
lordraph:
I just did that now and is not working,if I switch the start button it takes me to the page where the figures suppose to count but nothing is counting
off and on your data then restart ss if it's still not working then there's something wrong with your settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Frankloon(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2015
Good to know Aralon 2 is now available. 1 was on-point

Anyone here playing 'Darkness Reborn online'?. I'm still a lvl 30 daemon hunter. Still grinding away for EXP.
Hope to get to lvl 50 by the end of this week.
Game is awesome as mmorpg goes, prolly the best out there for the android platform aside from Gameloft 'Dungeon Hunter 4'
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by luorquay: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2015
nani667:
Just finished another level cool
Broz Abeg na offline game??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by luorquay: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2015
nani667:
Just finished another level cool
Broz Abeg na offline game??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by luorquay: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2015
lilryder:
pls can smone put me thru on how to use lucky patcher to change the value of gold and sheriff stars in my six guns
NB;have installed lucky patcher and my device is rooted

Bros Abeg where did you get the lucky patcher without survey
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by luorquay: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2015
OGeeKush:
so now m playing deus ex, but those dudes jez dey kill me lyk say i be sallah ram ni.. tried hacking with lucky patcher bt e no work cry

Bros Abeg where can I get the lucky patcher without survey
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
Neat gionee p4 running Android 5.0.2 custom rom tweaked to use glo bis and mtn bbmidid sub for sale, comes with plastic pouch and charger. Games like fifa 16, mortal Kombat x etc. can also be added if buyer so wishes to have them, they run smoothly on the phone. Call or whatsapp 08073060032. It's a phone a gamer will enjoy, it has a lot of tweaks to optimise gaming.
N. B: a swap with a reasonable phone and cash may also be considered.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
wag008:
when mine was not working this week, thats what i did and it started working
like I said I've updated mine through Google play and till now mine isn't working
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
isaiah9:
off and on your data then restart ss if it's still not working then there's something wrong with your settings
I've done that a lot of times without success maybe you can assist me with your settings,preferably screenshots
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by cruz22(m): 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2015
Pls who has played game of thrones?And was it the complete episode 1-6?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
lordraph:
I've done that a lot of times without success maybe you can assist me with your settings,preferably screenshots
psipphon is the way out download psipphon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
jaiyejina:
psipphon is the way out download psipphon
I have it how can I set it up
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Everyone in d house pls, i knw There are great gamers here that hav finished gta san andreas, this game seems very long , i want to knw my progress. CJ in a city called san fiero now with one old man called 'the truth' with ceasar n cj sis trying to set up an old garage. How close am i to d end of d game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wag008(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
lordraph:
like I said I've updated mine through Google play and till now mine isn't working
download from an independent site. Dont use the one from play store. search for it from google.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
demsid:
Everyone in d house pls, i knw There are great gamers here that hav finished gta san andreas, this game seems very long , i want to knw my progress. CJ in a city called san fiero now with one old man called 'the truth' with ceasar n cj sis trying to set up an old garage. How close am i to d end of d game
Omo, you still dey far o, that game do seems like its never gonna finish, I've been playing it for more than two months now and I'm still at 43%.

that place you stated is about 19%
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mustiboy:
Omo, you still dey far o, that game do seems like its never gonna finish, I've been playing it for more than two months now and I'm still at 43%.

omo see gobe, is there any way i can see d progress of d game myself.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by justicesky24(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2015
Gameloft jst released a new game 'sniper fury'.. U guys should go check it out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2015
luorquay:

Bros Abeg where can I get the lucky patcher without survey

onhax.net
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
demsid:
pause/stats/misk... "shud be there"

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daphid25(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zombie Roadkill
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 04, 2015
demsid:
yeah just click d highlighted "misc " then click on the last option you see.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mustiboy:
yeah just click d highlighted "misc " then click on the last option you see.
thanx man. I've seen it .im on 25%. Damn i cant believe this, na until next year ths game go finish.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
Mustiboy:

it's truly 19%, u ar very ryt, hw did u get to knw. But im nw on a mission wit a blindguy woozie n thats 25%. But ds game na season film o, no b smal tin at all.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by demsid(m): 9:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
proffnico:
pause/stats/misk... "shud be there"
good tnx its there.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 10:17pm On Dec 04, 2015
wag008:
download from an independent site. Dont use the one from play store. search for it from google.
can I see or get your settings both for simple server and mtn apn
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
demsid:
it's truly 19%, u ar very ryt, hw did u get to knw. But im nw on a mission wit a blindguy woozie n thats 25%. But ds game na season film o, no b smal tin at all.
yeah, woozie is gonna be a long time friend, he's still even active in the game even @ 43percent. don't worry, you'll soon get to kill dat modafuc'Ker who sold you and your brother, sweet out. rider is his name if you remember, the nigga who's always kushing.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jaiyejina(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2015
Just started playing deus ex, game is awesome, abeg who is playing it with me, make we dey help each other game is relatively new. BTW my gionee p4 is still available for sale 13k only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lordraph: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2015
jaiyejina:
Just started playing deus ex, game is awesome, abeg who is playing it with me, make we dey help each other game is relatively new. BTW my gionee p4 is still available for sale 13k only
am still waiting for the psiphon settings

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.