Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781441 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
mine was good oh.

btw it seems you finally switched to intervention perk. I didn't notice u using any proximity mines
ya... I use demolition perk if the landmap is small in size... I use the Volkhov with the perk.... then Comparkt with intervention and frontline... have 3 loadouts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
omasogood:

Sorry bro, that OS is truly security conscious indeed. The app worked immediately on my 4.2.2 jellybean. Try fts 15, it has the same modes as fifa 14, is fun to play as well and is only 144 mb in total.
dont worry thanks by the way.... If not for the bad network I'd v sticked with fifa 16.........
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
yeah, you play?
about to download it

Is the multiplay interesting
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
teezeelee:
about to download it

Is the multiplay interesting
the best on mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
aMEBY:
ya... I use demolition perk if the landmap is small in size... I use the Volkhov with the perk.... then Comparkt with intervention and frontline... have 3 loadouts
just tested the volkhov on dog days as I saw ur comment and I'm surprisingly good with it. See headshots cool cool
Even ran out of ammo towards the end and switched to pistol

What attachments do u use on ur volkhov, I need advice on that. See mine. It's very hard to control

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
aMEBY:
lol. no vex..u re good na
hehe. My kills were fast right? It's the attachments
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
just tested the volkhov on dog days as I saw ur comment and I'm surprisingly good with it. See headshots cool cool

What attachments do u use on ur volkhov, I need advice on that. See mine. It's very hard to control
Am using the same attachments u re using... the gun is hard to control but deadly.... I think constant usage will improve kills...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:
hehe. My kills were fast right? It's the attachments
abeg... give me the attachments
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Baddestguyp:

.. red dot sight... others are default
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elkon(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
please. .guys I need some help here nd I would highly appreciated anyone dt render help. . Please how can I download psp games on my android ..nd which site can I download it.. I gat pssps app.. I like war games like call of duty ..brothers in arms e.t.c please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
aMEBY:
abeg... give me the attachments
extended mags, vertical grip, compact stock, advanced holo sight, sound suppressor

or you can use carbon stock but it doesn't kill fast with extended mags so u have to use it with standard mags

Second screenshot another match with volkhov

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
aMEBY:
Am using the same attachments u re using... the gun is hard to control but deadly.... I think constant usage will improve kills...
thanks will continue practicing for dog days
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
elkon:
please. .guys I need some help here nd I would highly appreciated anyone dt render help. . Please how can I download psp games on my android ..nd which site can I download it.. I gat pssps app.. I like war games like call of duty ..brothers in arms e.t.c please
go to emuparadise or coolrom to download ppsspp games,for your request try these games
Socom u.s navy seal 3
Call of duty road to victory
Tom Clancy's ghost recon
Syphon filter dark mirror
Metal slug peace walker
3rd Birthday

Thats all I can remember for now,ppsspp games this days are boring.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JayJayGee: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Therock5555:
arhhhhhhhh I don suffer for fifa 14 hand ooo

I downloaded from revdl, after I finished my file no gree extract, e corrupt, I wan cry, I ran to morb.com still download from beginning, when I finished and extracted, when it reach 25mb e go write success, like wtf

I just tire o, wasted 2.1 gig last night for nothing, abeg who get better working link

pls epp me
http://www.techahlal.com/2015/07/fifa-14-unlocked-apk-data-obb-free.html?m=1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nosa3: 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
I never knew so many Nigerian play this game. Men I need an active Clan. Any available. my Gl name is PRECIOUS_NIGERIA
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elkon(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
guydangerous:
go to emuparadise or coolrom to download ppsspp games,for your request try these games
Socom u.s navy seal 3
Call of duty road to victory
Tom Clancy's ghost recon
Syphon filter dark mirror
Metal slug peace walker
3rd Birthday

Thats all I can remember for now,ppsspp games this days are boring.
thanks boss. . I hope all will work well. .. I really do appreciate your help. god bless
I download mc3 for Android from mob.org almost a 1gig+ but doesn't work. . so dts y I wanna try pssps iso games maybe I can work
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nosa3:
I never knew so many Nigerian play this game. Men I need an active Clan. Any available. my Gl name is PRECIOUS_NIGERIA
Yes ooo.. CLAN Name is NLDr... What is your level
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Airyprince(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
anyone played CM16
anyone played CM16
anyone played CM16
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
elkon:
thanks boss. . I hope all will work well. .. I really do appreciate your help. god bless
I download mc3 for Android from mob.org almost a 1gig+ but doesn't work. . so dts y I wanna try pssps iso games maybe I can work
you can download mc3 from revdl cos that was where I downloaded mine years ago,the ppsspp games require settings for better smoother experience..I can't provide all but I can assist.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Cant wait to acquire that robot..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:01am On Jul 28, 2016
xiaomi mobile company launches her first laptop, click link below for specs, images and price
http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/07/xiaomi-launched-her-first-ever-laptop.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:16am On Jul 28, 2016
enoch273:
xiaomi mobile company launches her first laptop, click link below for specs, images and price
http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/07/xiaomi-launched-her-first-ever-laptop.html
do you know any application that can root infinix x600 because I don't have pc to root it with sp flash tool.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 1:37am On Jul 28, 2016
New Update cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elkon(m): 1:46am On Jul 28, 2016
pls..what can be d reasons why whenever I download game. .its wont install .. its normally show ..done instead of ( done or open
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Nosa3:
NLDr
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Hackers chased me out of MC4 tonight.
My k/d ratio is going down the drain. Now 1.08

Once I finish downloads tonight, I'm going back, I'll be ready for them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Not bad for a learner.

I just downloaded mc4 now from andropalace again without issues.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:59am On Jul 28, 2016
3rd birthday ppsspp

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:00am On Jul 28, 2016
guydangerous:
Not bad for a learner.

show us how many deaths grin grin

Just kidding. You tried. Most noobs won't get a single kill in their first few matches.

btw don't forget to join our clan NLDr

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:05am On Jul 28, 2016
I'm slowly turning to a pro sniper

Very good with:

Compact √
X6 sniper √
Vec9 √
Volkhov √
Noobtube √
Schoc 33 √
Charbtek √
Black mamba √
Ufia √
Jolt √

Still learning others. I just can't seem to handle KR-200

Screenshot of my sniping ranked match tonight

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2016
guydangerous:
Not bad for a learner.

what's the apk size please?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2016
guydangerous:
do you know any application that can root infinix x600 because I don't have pc to root it with sp flash tool.

Latest version of king root does it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.