Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791037 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dopenigga:
I downloaded d file from apkdata mod.com.but for d apk download version 1.1.6
I downloaded the game from that same site last night both apk and data of 829mb or there about but the game didn't play,what could be the cause.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
IKON360:
Please how is FIFA 16? Is it worth spending 1.5gb on?
depends on your device.... What device do you use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
guydangerous:
I downloaded the game from that same site last night both apk and data of 829mb or there about but the game didn't play,what could be the cause.
Really how'd d screen look lyk just blank right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
aMEBY:

which one is noobtube? ?
nickname for grenade launchers in all FPS games cos they're mostly used by noobs.

those two grenade launchers in MC4 are noobtubes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pheeww just finished playing mc3 mehn twas damn long........ Next on ma list Wolf among us and game of thrones didn't finish it up grin followed by tales from the borderlands nothing else

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
ritababe:

no oh I have used five different phones after that
gionee m3
itel tab
tecno l5
innjoo halo
halo plus
now tecno l8
you dn go far oh..how was your experience with innjoo phones.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
dynamo007:
Really how'd d screen look lyk just blank right?
yes blank without any sign of coming up or starting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elrony(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
*driver park,I wan stop for this place*
oya... boredom wan finish me..
oya please make sombori helep me with boredom killing games...
ones with offline capability(with online MP when applicable ) I'm on a Galaxy Note 3.
PS : I like to kill and destroy grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ritababe(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
guydangerous:
you dn go far oh..how was your experience with innjoo phones.

it cool but get hot too much
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
guydangerous:
yes blank without any sign of coming up or starting.
o experienced the same in the past dunno what's wrong
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
elrony:
ones with offline capability(with online MP when applicable ) I'm on a Galaxy Note 3.
Warfare games modern combat series 3 & 4 Call of duty strike team

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dopenigga:
I downloaded d file from apkdata mod.com.but for d apk download version 1.1.6
where did you put the data files is it obb or data kuz it displayed just blank screen after opening back then
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elrony(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
dynamo007:

Warfare games modern combat series 3 & 4
Call of duty strike team

I have done MC4 on my previous phone sha... buh i wasn't able to do online mode on it...

thanks tho...
any more apart from fps?

MC4 still my best fps (will still download it ).

how's the CoD?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
elrony:

I have done MC4 on my previous phone sha... buh i wasn't able to do online mode on it...

thanks tho...
any more apart from fps?

MC4 still my best fps (will still download it ).

how's the CoD?
COD is good advanced a bit you can also try modern combat 3 it's also cool good storyline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Heroes of Incredible Tales

This game is surprisingly very good. Love the animation and graphics and skills.

Preparing for PvP
Don't ask me why I'm using a female character
errrr.......emmmm y are u using a female character grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
ritababe:

it cool but get hot too much
so the phone wasn't substandard as claimed by some fellow during my quest to buy new phone,some say the phone is just a carton filled with biscuits to give it weight,some say the display dy wash,some say battery only last for 2hrs on heavy usage and above all their after sale service was no where to be found so if somebody phone develop fault beyond engineers repair and above your technical know-how the phone becomes history.

I never for a day regretted my decision on infinix hot note x551 with badas$ battery.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
My people abeg where I fit download movies in 720p,showmax and cinemahd application dy madt.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ritababe(f): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
guydangerous:
so the phone wasn't substandard as claimed by some fellow during my quest to buy new phone,some say the phone is just a carton filled with biscuits to give it weight,some say the display dy wash,some say battery only last for 2hrs on heavy usage and above all their after sale service was no where to be found so if somebody phone develop fault beyond engineers repair and above your technical know-how the phone becomes history.

I never for a day regretted my decision on infinix hot note x551 with badas$ battery.

u lucky u didn't go for it, the fone is cool even the battery, the only thing I don't like is the hotness and lack of 3g+
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
dynamo007:
thanks m on it....
k no p
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
guydangerous:
I didn't download my apk from apkdatamod I searched for the apk on Google before finding d one that worked.which is is version 1.1.6
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elrony(m): 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
dynamo007:
COD is good advanced a bit you can also try modern combat 3 it's also cool good storyline

thanks homie. .. I'll figure how to go about CoD
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
dynamo007:
where did you put the data files is it obb or data kuz it displayed just blank screen after opening back then
d data files should be put in data not obb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
elrony:
then mc4 multiplayer is for you
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
davthom:
errrr.......emmmm y are u using a female character grin
grin grin the way she dances after winning grin grin

and she's strong hehe grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elrony(m): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Baddestguyp:
then mc4 multiplayer is for you
Shey the mod apk dey run online MP ni?
which network you dey use sef?

after playing the campaign mode way back I won't mind replaying over and over again

Baddestguyp:
grin grin the way she dances after winning grin grin
and she's strong hehe grin

what game is that,and is it full online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dopenigga:
I didn't download my apk from apkdatamod I searched for the apk on Google before finding d one that worked.which is is version 1.1.6
so the apk worked with the data file you downloaded from apkdatamod without you changing anything??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zaha(m): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
pls were can i download mod apk for gangstar vegas and modern combat 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dosinspector(m): 12:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Pls guys how and where i fit download pes 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.