Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,525 members, 7,954,986 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2847615 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 12:46am On Jul 29, 2016
dynamo007:
depends on your device.... What device do you use?
Gionee M3mini
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Switched to the tactical holo sight for compact. Better than advanced holo

Best loadout

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 1:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Switched to the tactical holo sight for compact. Better than advanced holo

Best loadout

Bro i need link to where yu downloaded ur mc4 from......the one's I'm downloading the zip file is always corrupted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:16am On Jul 29, 2016
nuelski10:

Bro i need link to where yu downloaded ur mc4 from......the one's I'm downloading the zip file is always corrupted
andropalace 1.1.7

But my apk is from apkmania
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:
grin grin the way she dances after winning grin grin

and she's strong hehe grin
all these Chinese games wey the major attraction na boobi.the male characters go dress like dey no wan see sun again when they wan fight monsters while the female characters go de dress like say na beach dem de go.smh shocked grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2016
It's fuckxd up when your mind's playing tricks on you,
It's fuckxd up when you're a delinquent in popular forum,
It's fuckxd up when the Pentagon claim we part of a clan,
Personality Underrated, post snubbed, guess I'm a pain in tha ass.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dopenigga(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2016
guydangerous:
so the apk worked with the data file you downloaded from apkdatamod without you changing anything??
yeah,i guess
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
am I the only one who noticed the boobs in the screenshot?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2016
davthom:
all these Chinese games wey the major attraction na boobi.the male characters go dress like dey no wan see sun again when they wan fight monsters while the female characters go de dress like say na beach dem de go.smh shocked grin
males carry heavy weapons and armor nah. females need to stay light and fast
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
am I the only one who noticed the boobs in the screenshot?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Dopenigga:
yeah,i guess
I discovered something yesterday night when I was searching for that game,version 116 mod which you will extract it's data files to (sd/android/data) was meant for android 4.4 kitkat and backward while version 113 which you will extract to (sd/android/obb) was meant for android lollipop and upward yet I couldn't find any version 113 apk but rather I saw only it's cache,so can you please show me where you downloaded your own apk from because I know you are on android lollipop.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
for those having problems installing mc4. unmount sd card before trying to install apk. then mount sd card after installation.

if this doesn't work try another apk. if all doesn't work go and Install Crisis Action ...good fps gameplay with pretty fast kills like mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
guydangerous:
uc web browser,if such thing occur just stop it or try to redirect your step backwards..shey the redirection starts when you try to scroll downward or by just tapping on the screen to navigate around it??
whenever I click on download link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Any first touch soccer freak here? Pls i do come across some modded and edited fts which people have latest transfers for example i saw someone who had Zlatan in United and its not in manager mode, does anyone have an idea how they go about it? Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
dynamo007:
Pheeww just finished playing mc3 mehn twas damn long........ Next on ma list Wolf among us and game of thrones didn't finish it up grin followed by tales from the borderlands nothing else

mc3 long? Mehn i would give an arm if it had longer episodes still the best shooter game i have played
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 1:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
please can I download the data from the modern combat apk?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
I downloaded apk and data but it's still searching for files.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
guydangerous:
unsuccessful.

You must ve a strong network connection.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Ayodele95: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
guydangerous:
andropalace

Please what version did u download and what what version are you using...?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ayodele95:

Please what version did u download and what what version are you using...?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
enoch273:

You must ve a strong network connection.
I used strong network as at that time,the H+ went to H when kingroot gave me the error feedback.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hakeem12:
I downloaded apk and data but it's still searching for files.
screen shot the apk and data you have plus the response you are getting from it..Mc4 right?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
See watin woman carry come war...her robot tall pass my own oh.

Launching 4 missile launchers at the same time

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
guydangerous:
See watin woman carry come war...her robot tall pass my own oh.

Launching 4 missile launchers at the same time
I'm always skeptical about female accounts in online games. most likely it's a guy behind it. they used it to scam guys in games like star legends, arcane legends and so on
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I'm always skeptical about female accounts in online games. most likely it's a guy behind it. they used it to scam guys in games like star legends, arcane legends and so on
no way oh,this one na my neighbor...she dy on the game 24/7 all thanks to long vacation.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
guydangerous:
screen shot the apk and data you have plus the response you are getting from it..Mc4 right?
yeah modern combat 4, now it's verified but the graphics is somehow pinkish and mixed. I deleted it sha, will try andropalace tonite
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by venahoro(m): 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pls guys! Where can I get NBA 2K16 to download from? The one from revdl is corrupted....though I was told my browser made it corrupted due to a broken/expired download link...thanks!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Is there any football manager game out there that us offline, except FMH?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Hakeem12(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
dream league?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by hardae(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:
Is there any football manager game out there that us offline, except FMH?
champ man 16

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (1134) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.