Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781195 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
OGeeKush:

Even for virtua tennis i tire.. Like i should get fod of war on android
u mean god of war?? With psp emulator??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by melicent: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
haibe:
yes
pls send me ur numba, i want to add u.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls someone help me my etisalat pay g disconnected. pls clone a sim for me cry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Lé Ultimate Soldier ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
jworos:
u mean god of war?? With psp emulator??

No, original android version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
OGeeKush:

No, original android version
is it out??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxibrainz: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
nani667:
Lé Ultimate Soldier ✔
is this mc5?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
nani667:
Lé Ultimate Soldier ✔
bro you didn't get back to me on the graphics... have it improved?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
jworos:
is it out??

Jope
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
jworos:
is it out??
No
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
nani667:
Lé Ultimate Soldier ✔
u got a squad? make u add me join...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
maxibrainz:

is this mc5?

Yes sir... It's MC5 ✔

Preboy:

bro you didn't get back to me on the graphics... have it improved?

The MC5 Graphics has always been as its been on my phone.... Awesome ✔
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2015
jworos:
u got a squad? make u add me join...

If you Sabi Kill.... Search for "A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N" and Join ✔

Na killers I need for that squad cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:13am On Jan 30, 2015
nani667:

really? Ur phone must be out of this world then because even people on s5 complain about the graphics. . I unistalled mine few days after playing with poor graphics and game play.

MC4 by game loft Montreal is the best ever.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2015
haibe:

really? Ur phone must be out of this world then because even people on s5 complain about the graphics. . I unistalled mine few days after playing with poor graphics and game play.

Mc5 is the best tho, i ddnt play it more than a week.. I'v played all the moderncombat series nd i tell u bro, mc5 is the best... Bt i'd still prefer mc4 tho, cos it sulport offline play.. Fifa15 could av been too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
OGeeKush:

Mc5 is the best tho, i ddnt play it more than a week.. I'v played all the moderncombat series nd i tell u bro, mc5 is the best... Bt i'd still prefer mc4 tho, cos it sulport offline play.. Fifa15 could av been too
my mc4 dey bounce bck after verifing the files.... Wat shud I do
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2015
nani667:

If you Sabi Kill.... Search for "A.S.S.A.S.S.I.N" and Join ✔

Na killers I need for that squad cool
lmao, guy I b murderer, just added myself to d group, buh wait oh, must u b on WiFi to battle
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:52am On Jan 30, 2015
haibe:

eyah, sry MC5's graphic is tyt...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2015
OGeeKush:

really? MC5 better than MC5? On what basis
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:04am On Jan 30, 2015
jworos:
eyah, sry MC5's graphic is tyt...
wow.. what phone are u using? Or is there a way u made the graphics better? Because what I played was even worse that BIA 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2015
First 3 reviews on playstore says it all.

tbh, mc4 is the best in the modern combat series. If u really have played mc4 with its graphics and game play,y'all would detest mc5..of course unless u just want to manage playing it.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2015
jworos:
lmao, guy I b murderer, just added myself to d group, buh wait oh, must u b on WiFi to battle

Yes sir... You need a WiFi connection to play the Multi-player ✔

haibe:
First 3 reviews on playstore says it all.

tbh, mc4 is the best in the modern combat series. If u really have played mc4 with its graphics and game play,y'all would detest mc5..of course unless u just want to manage playing it.

I've played MC4...back then... And finished the game... Twice... In record time... While it's an awesome game.... MC5 is definitely better.... Most people giving negative reviews and forming that MC4 is better are just complaining cos the a game is not offline like MC4.....

When I played MC4 back then immediately I finished the game I started playing multi-player on MC4... But since I tasted multi-player on MC5, shame nor let me open MC4 again.... MC4 multi-player is utter crap compared to MC5 ✔

MC5 is boss ✔
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Joshkid:
my mc4 dey bounce bck after verifing the files.... Wat shud I do

Rvu using custom ROM?? If not try and a apk and make sure d cache version is d same with d apk version... VERY IMPORTANT
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2015
jworos:

Beht wait o... Oga.... Na you be this ni....? Shey you say you be murderer sad

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Mc5 is the best xpecially when u play it on 4.5+ inches lcd ips screens!!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2015
OGeeKush:

Rvu using custom ROM?? If not try and a apk and make sure d cache version is d same with d apk version... VERY IMPORTANT
Am using custom Rom... Infinix hot!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Joshkid:
Am using custom Rom... Infinix hot!

That may be d problem.. My mc5 too doesn't work on some roms
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by maxibrainz: 11:05am On Jan 30, 2015
nani667:

Yes sir... It's MC5 ✔

pls help me with your apk or give me the link to download it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
OGeeKush:

That may be d problem.. My mc5 too doesn't work on some roms
really? Cus my cousin htc with stock update rom mc4 does nt work.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
nani667:

Beht wait o... Oga.... Na you be this ni....? Shey you say you be murderer sad
hehehehehe, no reason am, I started afresh, that's y...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collinz2:
really? Cus my cousin htc with stock update rom mc4 does nt work.

Some times it is the custom rom nd sometimes the android version nd sometimes it will be none of dem nd still d game won't work... Nd for some people changing the phone model in build.prop to a samsung Galaxy model works
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aliyug79: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.