Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791476 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2015
Robinokhalifa:
bro pls do you knw if man of steel is an offline game??cuz am about to download it frm play store

I don't know... I've never played it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realceeg(m): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sup guys wats gaming ...any cool game so far..just finish MC4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by henryspace(m): 10:45pm On Jan 31, 2015
XavierG:

Lol

You guys are more in number yet lost. Don't know what's wrong with my MC5

Can the modded MC4 play online?
Without ban
you
OGeeKush:

I already av it, but it wont work on lollipop.. Its saying not compatible with my device cry
have mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 31, 2015
henryspace:
you have mc4

Yeah.
I have MC4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2015
abeg,someone should recommend a good game for me, i downloaded lots of games yesterday out of boredom,liked non...good HD games + u guys should try leo's fortune pretty cool game...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:13am On Feb 01, 2015
jworos:
abeg,someone should recommend a good game for me, i downloaded lots of games yesterday out of boredom,liked non...good HD games + u guys should try leo's fortune pretty cool game...

Yes!! Leo's fortune is dope!! And btw, does anyone knw how i can play dead trigger 2 offline?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 10:21am On Feb 01, 2015
OGeeKush:

Yes!! Leo's fortune is dope!! And btw, does anyone knw how i can play dead trigger 2 offline?
didn't enjoy Dead trigger 2 like part 1,i only used internet wen opening d game, wen it opens well u can put off ur data...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 10:33am On Feb 01, 2015
For those having problem with mc5 multiplayer. There's a way you can trick the game into thinking you're using wifi when you're actually on mobile data.
I used that trick when the game was just released.I used the same trick for blitz brigade also.
Pls don't ask me about how to go about it, google is your friend.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2015
OGeeKush:

there is a way bt if i try it the app force stop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2015
realtem:
For those having problem with mc5 multiplayer. There's a way you can trick the game into thinking you're using wifi when you're actually on mobile data.
I used that trick when the game was just released.I used the same trick for blitz brigade also.
Pls don't ask me about how to go about it, google is your friend.
if u don't want to say it why post it?? abi no b to put on ur hotspot b d trick??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2015
try this guys...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by wheezyoung(m): 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
How can i download from andropalace....i use a tecno m6...pls help
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2015
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:
cool
oga how are u able to play asphalt 8 online? Mine always give a network error
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
jworos:
try this guys...
this doesn't work for some games tho. It works for mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
oga how are u able to play asphalt 8 online? Mine always give a network error

I've never had such issues sir.... I just played the Asphalt 8 multi-player now

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 2:31pm On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:

I've never had such issues sir.... I just played the Asphalt 8 multi-player now
that's the error message

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
that's the error message

Did you download the game from the Playstore ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:

Did you download the game from the Playstore ?
yes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jamilkb(m): 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2015
Noob Killer cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
yes

I don't have any solution to your problem... Cos I downloaded mine from Playstore, and there are no issues.... Maybe it's the whole VPN and stuff you guys are using for all this free browsing that's the issue... Try playing multi-player with normal MBs, and not awuuf MTN BIS.... and see how it goes... Thats the only reason I can think of why yours is misbehaving.. Cos from your screenshots I see you're using MTN BIS stuff....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:

I don't have any solution to your problem... Cos I downloaded mine from Playstore, and there are no issues.... Maybe it's the whole VPN and stuff you guys are using for all this free browsing that's the issue... Try playing multi-player with normal MBs, and not awuuf MTN BIS.... and see how it goes... Thats the only reason I can think of why yours is misbehaving.. Cos from your screenshots I see you're using MTN BIS stuff.

lol are you for real? funny post, well that's not the reason because I just even inserted my mtn sim this morning again. The issue has been there since I downloaded it..lol, all other game loft multiplayer works fine sef, just this one. thanks anyway.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
[quote author=haibe post=30328819][/quote]

Maybe you've been blacklisted then.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 2:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:

Maybe you've been blacklisted then.....
for what? Blacklisted for a game I have never played online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Telltale games are drugs. I simply can't get enough of TWD 1 and The Wolf Among Us.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
koice:
Telltale games are drugs. I simply can't get enough of TWD 1 and The Wolf Among Us.
As in those guys are the bomb. I heard game of thrones isn't bad too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
As in those guys are the bomb. I heard game of thrones isn't bad too

Yeah, from what I'd seen on Youtube clips, GOT is just as brilliant. The only downside is the fact that only one Episode is available on playstore right now.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:08pm On Feb 01, 2015
koice:

Yeah, from what I'd seen on Youtube clips, GOT is just as brilliant. The only downside is the fact that only one Episode is available on playstore right now.
the walking dead season one on playstore has how many episodes? The one I downloaded has just one episode and it's about 1.3gb. I just need to re download the complete game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
the walking dead season one on playstore has how many episodes? The one I downloaded has just one episode and it's about 1.3gb. I just need to re download the complete game

It has 6 episodes: 5 episode + a Special episode (400 days). After installing from Playstore and finding only one episode, I renamed the obb file by adding x at the front, then uninstalled the apk (that way. my obb file didn't got deleted in the process). Then I went to Andropalace and installed the full unlocked TWD 1 apk, removed the x from the obb file and launched the game.

Ta-Da! All the episodes became available and installed.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
koice:

It has 6 episodes: 5 episode + a Special episode (400 days). After installing from Playstore and finding only one episode, I renamed the obb file by adding x at the front, then uninstalled the apk (that way. my obb file didn't got deleted in the process). Then I went to Andropalace and installed the full unlocked TWD 1 apk, removed the x from the obb file and launched the game.

Ta-Da! All the episodes became available and installed.
pls give me the link to the apk u installed. You mean that one from playstore actually contains the 6 episodes?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
Did u rename to:

main.10400.com.telltalegames.walkingdead100x.obb

or

main.10400.com.telltalegames.walkingdead100.obbx

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.