Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789891 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
pls give me the link to the apk u installed. You mean that one from playstore actually contains the 6 episodes?

Yup. It simply needed unlocking. The modded apk I downloaded did the job.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2015
@haibe, what gpu does your android device operate on?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Currently downloading Game Of Thrones... Rubbing my palms together in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
yes
open game through playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2015
nani667:

I don't have any solution to your problem... Cos I downloaded mine from Playstore, and there are no issues.... Maybe it's the whole VPN and stuff you guys are using for all this free browsing that's the issue... Try playing multi-player with normal MBs, and not awuuf MTN BIS.... and see how it goes... Thats the only reason I can think of why yours is misbehaving.. Cos from your screenshots I see you're using MTN BIS stuff....
u'r damn right!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Baddestguyp:
open game through playstore
i have tried that, still same thing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Joshkid:
u'r damn right!
on what basis? Even on my wifi, the same issue occurs. It's funny to think a mere vpn connection will stop a single app out of tens from connecting to the internet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2015
koice:
@haibe, what gpu does your android device operate on?
mali.

I downloaded one cracked apk.. i renamed the obb but it still deleted after uninstalling. Anyway I replaced it but it still.doesnt show "installed" but "get" after which it wants to download the episode again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
on what basis? Even on my wifi, the same issue occurs. It's funny to think a mere vpn connection will stop a single app out of tens from connecting to the internet
Same thing happened to mhee... Weneva I wanna activate a new game... I do use normal MB!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
Joshkid:
Same thing happened to mhee... Weneva I wanna activate a new game... I do use normal MB!
If normal mb can work, why won't wifi work.. my wifi is faster than any other network I have used.. i guess it's a problem with the game, not a vpn connection cos thats ridiculous
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 01, 2015
'The Wolf Among Us' making a lot of sense. Has an even bigger content than TWD season 1.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
haibe:
Did u rename to:

main.10400.com.telltalegames.walkingdead100x.obb

or

main.10400.com.telltalegames.walkingdead100.obbx

Nope. xmain.10400.com.telltalegames.walkingdead100x.obb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 01, 2015
Still can't get my MC5 multiplayer working angry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2015
koice:

Nope. xmain.10400.com.telltalegames.walkingdead100x.obb
thanks but whichever the obb still get deleted.

did u download the other episodes in the games?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2015
Just see the wicked armor that someone is using.... I wasted serious bullets on the fool plus Grenade he no just gree die.... Na one shot the guy use Kill me sad

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realceeg(m): 12:28am On Feb 02, 2015
nani667:
Just see the wicked armor that someone is using.... I wasted serious bullets on the fool plus Grenade he no just gree die.... Na one shot the guy use Kill me sad
hahahahahahah......u go fear nah...I don laf mess comot my ynash...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
thanks but whichever the obb still get deleted.

did u download the other episodes in the games?

Nope. I didn't need to cuz they were already preinstalled. But, when you See 'Get' instead of 'Installed', just press on them, and make sure you're on wifi. Within a few minutes, all the episodes will be downloaded and installed.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2015
nani667:

Lwkm oo
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2015
Queuing up TWD Season 2 and 'Tales From The Borderland' for downloads. Hopelessly addicted to TTG at the moment. All their games rock.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:52am On Feb 02, 2015
koice:

Nope. I didn't need to cuz they were already preinstalled. But, when you See 'Get' instead of 'Installed', just press on them, and make sure you're on wifi. Within a few minutes, all the episodes will be downloaded and installed.
for me, when I pressed "Get", it shows downloading...1% 2% 3%........
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 9:08am On Feb 02, 2015
koice:

here it is

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
for me, when I pressed "Get", it shows downloading...1% 2% 3%........

That's it man. All you need is patience... and wifi. Wait till each one finish downloading, it will automatically install by itself, then proceed to repeat the procedures over and over on each one till you have a completely installed episodes.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:
here it is

Just tap on purchase and wait till each one finish their respective downloads. Installation is automatic.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 9:25am On Feb 02, 2015
koice:

Just tap on purchase and wait till each one finish their respective downloads. Installation is automatic.

oh! I thought you said the download isn't needed. The problem is downloading from the game won't save the other episodes in the obb file but in a data/data folder which can only be accessed on a rooted phone. That's why I don't want to Download from the game directly
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 02, 2015
haibe:

oh! I thought you said the download isn't needed. The problem is downloading from the game won't save the other episodes in the obb file but in a data/data folder which can only be accessed on a rooted phone. That's why I don't want to Download from the game directly

So your phone's not rooted then? That explains a lot. Anyways, the only way you can get to enjoy another episode apart from the free first one is by going through with the in-app downloads. They were already purchased, waiting to be downloaded. The ball is now in your court.

As for where the episodes will be saved in, don't worry about that. It won't affect your game.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 02, 2015
The Walking Dead Season 2 primed and ready for playing...

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Next up... Tales from the borderlands.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2015
Guys abeg hlp me choose.. Wolf among us, game of thrones, the walking dead, half life... Which one is most interesting... Dont want to waste my mb (very precious)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 02, 2015
OGeeKush:
Guys abeg hlp me choose.. Wolf among us, game of thrones, the walking dead, Which one is most interesting... Dont want to waste my mb (very precious)

Had to say. All are atypical of Telltale games - fully interactive and addictive. The best thing you can do is to download all, that's what I did.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 11:41am On Feb 02, 2015
koice:

Had to say. All are atypical of Telltale games - fully interactive and addictive. The best thing you can do is to download all, that's what I did.

Thats lyk 5gb+ angry

Ur damn wicked bro.. 5gb nd later maybe na only two i go play

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
koice:
Next up... Tales from the borderlands.
just one episode available
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
nani667:
bro pls do u use etisalat pay g? pls if u do can u clone for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.