Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785092 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2016
nani667:

Gameloft mentioned on Facebook that MCV would be released next year... for now they're solely focused on MC5 and milking money off players....

oh, and if you're interested in Joining the Modern Combat WhatsApp group drop your digits and I'll add you up ✔
better oh because I haven't mastered mc5 fully in order to know how to play MCV,I will join the group soon...I want to unlock that handgun called hawk...they always finish me up with that gun.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
NicolasTfile:

pls provide a link to dis game abeg...d link yu downloaded urs frm

Here you go

Fifa Mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2016
kodded:
what about the one in play store

That's Fifa 16
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2016
nani667:

Gameloft mentioned on Facebook that MCV would be released next year... for now they're solely focused on MC5 and milking money off players....

oh, and if you're interested in Joining the Modern Combat WhatsApp group drop your digits and I'll add you up ✔

Drop the whatsapp group link.. .
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Any dope action game less that will consume nothing more than 200mb and racing game
just downloaded champ man 17 they copied manager somehow.. will play it soon

suggestion needed

note :offline

cc TheLoneCitizen and co

gracia
beach buggy...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Heemzy: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
nani667:

07039804099 add up...nani ..lomg tym
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
TECNO mobile plans to launch the tecno W5 very soon, click link below for real pictures, specifications and price

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/tecno-w5-real-images-specifications-and.html?m=1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
proffnico:
beach buggy...

downloaded the game remind me of Mario more suggestion for any other game
#IsAllowed ama appreciate
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2016
teewhydope:
cool d commentary is top notch
please I downloaded commentary but it always write unable to download.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2016
Meanwhile.... cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shawnpp(m): 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2016
guydangerous:
the one I downloaded and played without issues from where andropalace was v1.1.7c I don't the problem with your own...try a different apk
Maybe it can't install on lollipop
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:34am On Oct 20, 2016
just try version 1.1.7c from andropalace
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2016
Eleniyan15:
Any dope action game less that will consume nothing more than 200mb and racing game
just downloaded champ man 17 they copied manager somehow.. will play it soon

suggestion needed

note :offline

cc Everyone

gracia

Front line Commando, Limbo, Dead Target 2, Crazy Taxi Driver, CKZ Origins.

Less than 200 + dope - no idea.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2016
what's with the Halloween background,I hope say fifa never take small weed. grin grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 12:41am On Oct 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Front line Commando, Limbo.
Less than 200mb + dope - no idea.
have played front line

leme try limbo and any mid nyt plan for eti?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 1:09am On Oct 20, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Front line Commando, Limbo, Dead Target 2, Crazy Taxi Driver, CKZ Origins.
Less than 200 + dope - no idea.

Gracia
not interested in dah limbo jaare have play dead target

dah ckz origin ready on my list...set to download
love game with cool graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:28am On Oct 20, 2016
guydangerous:
better oh because I haven't mastered mc5 fully in order to know how to play MCV,I will join the group soon...I want to unlock that handgun called hawk...they always finish me up with that gun.

Hmmm... it's better you focus on Unlocking Primary weapons.... For Pistols if you have Luks that's good enough.... it's about the same specs with Hawk, major difference is that Hawk is louder.... But I hardly ever use pistols.... Use your primary weapons ✔ you can some weapons via Combat Packs, you receive those as match rewards ... and you can also Purchase Elite Packs to acquire weapons... you also receive Credit rewards after matches , you can save enough and open Elite Packs...

or you can just choose to make things easier and Purchase Credits with your MasterCard smiley

JeffreyJamez:

Drop the whatsapp group link.. .

Heemzy:

07039804099 add up...nani ..lomg tym

You guys Click this link Below and Join the WhatsApp group ✔

https:///1EeLQrrYnIWI7beXOfRLgI
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:12am On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
ya

I no bother to touch that side again after two matches got disconnected.... You need WiFi for that one for it to b stable..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 6:05am On Oct 20, 2016
guydangerous:
what's with the Halloween background,I hope say fifa never take small weed. grin grin grin
Na Fifa mobile Badland version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2016
After wasting 3000 my club coins still couldn't get ozil and d rest e no easy.... Na luck to acquire 5 star player..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rust6(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Pls who have link to dream 2017 the one moded like pes 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shawnpp(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2016
guydangerous:
just try version 1.1.7c from andropalace
I just got version 1.2.1a to install but still facing two problems.
1. License verification failed immediately I click on the installed mc4.
2. The OBB files I already have is for version 1.1.7c. How do I get this data files to work with version 1.2.1a apk?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2016
dynamo007:
After wasting 3000 my club coins still couldn't get ozil and d rest e no easy.... Na luck to acquire 5 star player..
how can you change formation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2016
Shawnpp:

2. The OBB files I already have is for version 1.1.7c. How do I get this data files to work with version 1.2.1a apk?
hope you know mc4 is no more offline
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2016
aristogabby:
Meanwhile.... cool
but your goalkeeper is as sh!t as almunia cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
how can you change formation

You buy manager different manager for different formation you'll see it when you click contract on your home screen of the game... Purchase manager of your choice take note of the management skills...
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
but your goalkeeper is as sh!t as almunia cool

grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
what about the one in play store
Which device do you use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2016
krozay:
Na Fifa mobile Badland version
no be small bad land grin grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2016
nani667:

Hmmm... it's better you focus on Unlocking Primary weapons.... For Pistols if you have Luks that's good enough.... it's about the same specs with Hawk, major difference is that Hawk is louder.... But I hardly ever use pistols.... Use your primary weapons ✔ you can some weapons via Combat Packs, you receive those as match rewards ... and you can also Purchase Elite Packs to acquire weapons... you also receive Credit rewards after matches , you can save enough and open Elite Packs...

or you can just choose to make things easier and Purchase Credits with your MasterCard
I will try that luks...for now I have 326 credit but I want to save up to 400 credit because with it I can buy elite pack ×3 or so,there's these mini gun I saw on a soldier shoulder that automatically fires at enemy while the player shoots with his own primary weapon at the same time,mehn I always hide in the nearest corner when I sight "them".
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
hope you know mc4 is no more offline
not true,mc4 version 1.1.7c from andropalace is offline and I played thrice on my infinix lollipop and marshmallow device.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:03am On Oct 20, 2016
Shawnpp:

why didn't you get the apk with version 1.1.7c to match the obb files,if it said license verification failed go and download lucky patcher to remove such errors.

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.