Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (527) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785257 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chuksp09(m): 9:04am On Oct 20, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
League Championship winner back to back.... Bow down to me o ye Mortals!! grin
bro, whats the name of this game and the link pls
is the game completely online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:12am On Oct 20, 2016
chuksp09:

fifa mobile (fifa 17) is free on Google play store and it's completely online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2016
chuksp09:

guydangerous:
fifa mobile (fifa 17) is free on Google play store and it's completely online
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by danaiks(m): 9:29am On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
freeroms.com
thanks but I can't extract the file, it's saying the file is corrupted or incorrect password
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
dynamo007:

grin
my dear goal keepers are something else

common pass can score them

..guess you need to upgrade them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2016
dynamo007:
Which device do you use?
mi tribe a500
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 10:15am On Oct 20, 2016
dynamo007:
After wasting 3000 my club coins still couldn't get ozil and d rest e no easy.... Na luck to acquire 5 star player..
my team strength is still in 6

how did you increase your cost ?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2016
for those who have upgraded to xos on their infinix devices are your apps and games restricted to d internal memory only
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2016
Eleniyan15:

downloaded the game remind me of Mario more suggestion for any other game

#IsAllowed
ama appreciate
wild blood..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Eleniyan15: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2016
proffnico:
wild blood..

gracia any midnight plan currently available for eti??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
my dear goal keepers are something else

common pass can score them

..guess you need to upgrade them

Yeah when I have all those trash players I convert them to trainers nd I use it to upgrade my present squad.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
my team strength is still in 6

how did you increase your cost ?
For team strength click on your club icon in that squad management nd select choosing by either team strength or spirit it automatically choose your players that works with your formation.....
For cost I don't knw oh.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2016
Eleniyan15:

gracia
any midnight plan currently available for eti??
I don't do night surging..... *I use glo 3.2gb/1k
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
Naijabet players come place una bet grin grin grin

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2016
guydangerous:

Na once I downloaded diz fifa and when I did e no use 2 days for ma fone grin.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mathkid007: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Please I need a working link to download the PES. 2017 android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mathkid007:
Please I need a working link to download the PES. 2017 android
check the previous pages you'll see it dere
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2016
guydangerous:
I will try that luks...for now I have 326 credit but I want to save up to 400 credit because with it I can buy elite pack ×3 or so,there's these mini gun I saw on a soldier shoulder that automatically fires at enemy while the player shoots with his own primary weapon at the same time,mehn I always hide in the nearest corner when I sight "them".

that's Shoulder Gun... it's a Secondary weapon for the Sapper Class... their secondary weapons are turrets not Pisols... so what you saw was a Shoulder turret ...

Unlock the Sapper Class if you wanna flex those

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Shawnpp(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2016
guydangerous:
why didn't you get the apk with version 1.1.7c to match the obb files,if it said license verification failed go and download lucky patcher to remove such errors.
OK pls, what's the procedure to use lucky patcher?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
tip: to refill ur energy goto squad management >>click on your team logo in the lhs>>click on energy recovery in the list and use ur energy ticket

#pes2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2016
dynamo007:

Na once I downloaded diz fifa and when I did e no use 2 days for ma fone grin.....
the game may not have sounds or commentators but the one On one match play in the attack mode is so rugged and dope!!!

is like these...you play a match against someone in their absence under 45min (thats first half 0 to 45min) after that, the system notifies the other player that you engaged him into a match battle without telling him or showing him how many goals you scored against him (the system leaves the other player in suspense),now the other player respond by playing the same match under 45min as well...when the match ends the system then tells the other player how many goals you scored against him leaving both you and the player with 2 chances to correct yourselves in the second half (45 to 90min each).

Since you started the match first you will equally be the first to start the second half and when you are through (when you end your turn) the system exposes your final total goal score to the other last player where he either step it up to win or just quit if the score gap is far beyond him vice versa if he starts first.

seasonal matches are there too but I kinda prefer the attack mode.

That's fifa mobile tells your pes 17.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2016
nani667:

that's Shoulder Gun... it's a Secondary weapon for the Sapper Class... their secondary weapons are turrets not Pisols... so what you saw was a Shoulder turret ...

Unlock the Sapper Class if you wanna flex those
I will definitely work on it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2016
Shawnpp:

OK pls, what's the procedure to use lucky patcher?

Step 1: Download Latest version of Lucky Patcher from any website.

Step 2: Install Lucky Patcher, Open it and Grant root access,if not rooted carry on.

Step 3: Search for apps that has License verification you want to remove,you will see “License Verification Found” written below it.

Step 4: Tap on app and select Open menu of patches. Then select Remove License Verification.

Step 5: Tap on Auto mode.

Step 6: Tap apply and wait few seconds. Now Launch the app to see if License is removed. If it is not removed, follow step 7.

Step 7: If License verification is still not removed, now follow up to step 4 again, then in step 5 choose Manual mode and select the options you think are better and try again.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2016
guydangerous:
does this game have normal match apart from that useless attack mode? Do the leagues have normal match play like fifa 15? And does it have commentary? Thinking of downloading it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:36pm On Oct 20, 2016
guydangerous:
the game may not have sounds or commentators but the one On one match play in the attack mode is so rugged and dope!!!

is like these...you play a match against someone in their absence under 45min (thats first half 0 to 45min) after that, the system notifies the other player that you engaged him into a match battle without telling him or showing him how many goals you scored against him (the system leaves the other player in suspense),now the other player respond by playing the same match under 45min as well...when the match ends the system then tells the other player how many goals you scored against him leaving both you and the player with 2 chances to correct yourselves in the second half (45 to 90min each).

Since you started the match first you will equally be the first to start the second half and when you are through (when you end your turn) the system exposes your final total goal score to the other last player where he either step it up to win or just quit if the score gap is far beyond him vice versa if he starts first.

seasonal matches are there too but I kinda prefer the attack mode.

That's fifa mobile tells your pes 17.

Yeah v played both before uninstaling it.......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2016
teewhydope:
tip: to refill ur energy goto squad management >>click on your team logo in the lhs>>click on energy recovery in the list and use ur energy ticket

#pes2017
Tnkz v been wanting to ask this..... Kuz i hv pass 10 energy tickets
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2016
Mustiboy:
does this game have normal match apart from that useless attack mode? Do the leagues have normal match play like fifa 15? And does it have commentary? Thinking of downloading it
the only normal match it has is season matches where you play with other clubs and there are no commentators,no background sound,only sounds you hear are referees whistle and sounds from when you kick the ball.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 11:52pm On Oct 20, 2016
kodded:
but your goalkeeper is as sh!t as almunia cool
Just got Buffon today grin tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by aristogabby(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2016
cool cool. Please any other way to get a good manager.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 12:45am On Oct 21, 2016
Finally! the Infinix HOT 4 pro X556 official stock rom is now available, no more fear of bricking your new device, click link below to begin the firmware download

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/infinix-hot-4-pro-x556-official-stock.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Deeni131: 1:02am On Oct 21, 2016
augster:
Easy.
1. Install Sixaxis Pair Tool on your PC
2. Install Sixaxis App on Your Phone (requires root)
3. Open Sixaxis app and write down your bluetooth mac address
4. Open Sixaxis Pair Tool and Connect your controller to it with the mini usb. Wait for it to detect your controller
5. Put it your phone's bluetooth mac address and click update, wait for it till it's successful
6. Disconnect from your pc and open Sixaxis App, grant root permissions, and click the start button. Switch on your controller and if you paired it right, one of the four red lights should be on, and static too

Pls help me with how to map. cos in a video I saw how he mapped it but I couldn't grap well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.