Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (554) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791977 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2016
Mathkid007:
Pls guys I need a working link to download Call of duty strike team
go to androidgamezonebd, search for it there coz i don't want to get ban by posting the link
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:34am On Dec 01, 2016
samsix56:
Radiation island is newest best.i think its an ios port to android maybe not
http://www.andropalace.org/radiation-island-apk-android-mod-download/
and I was searching for this game last night. thanks for the link

btw do u have the link to naruto mobile English version?

I need to keep these links till Mtn decides to use their head and bring the night plan back
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:35am On Dec 01, 2016
NicolasTfile:

Thanks,now rocking Modern Combat 3...next up MODERN COMBAT 4!! cool cool
don't forget to play multiplayer
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2016
guys check out Mad out: open city
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by elrony(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
guys check out Mad out: open city
I deleted the one I downloaded,shit was buggy and wanted to fry my a phone!

Got a link to any working one?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2016
elrony:

I deleted the one I downloaded,shit was buggy and wanted to fry my a phone!

Got a link to any working one?
andropalace. haven't downloaded yet, just saw the pic
downloading tonight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:10am On Dec 01, 2016
List of some games I wanna download

Tho I've played some of them one time or the other

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 9:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Abegiyoo i download modern combat 4 1.1.7c frm play.mob,afta installing nd verifying files,d obb deletes by itself...den afta i place it back nd reopen d game it will only show black screen...abeg wetin ah fit do oo!!...am using infinix x5o7 lollipop version
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Been a while.
Just felt like schooling some peeps today cool undecided undecided

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2016
undecided undecided good gun. And my accuracy is top notch
Bosk is so good. Just kept on getting headshots

Btw @ last photo. is this hack

I was level 23 and yet I'm playing with someone level 120. How did this happen pls

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teewhydope(m): 11:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
List of some games I wanna download

Tho I've played some of them one time or the other

download jade empire first. 40+ hrs of gametime
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:58am On Dec 01, 2016
teewhydope:

download jade empire first. 40+ hrs of gametime
the size is the issue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
new game.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
new game.

this one will beat asphalt xtreme hands down.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
and lastly

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
guys pls what's the name of nairanders squad on mc5. the active squad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
guydangerous:
new game.

this one will beat asphalt xtreme hands down.
that's the mad city game I was talking about

mehn dope games are just coming out anyhow
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
that's the mad city game I was talking about

mehn dope games are just coming out anyhow
dope games are everywhere but no data to download them...ncc better chill before boys go burn down their office

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
undecided undecided good gun. And my accuracy is top notch
Bosk is so good. Just kept on getting headshots

Btw @ last photo. is this hack

I was level 23 and yet I'm playing with someone level 120. How did this happen pls
You're playing with the level 120 player because you're in gold league and he's also in gold league, sometimes Gameloft pairs players of d same league irrespective of their levels......
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Jayson504:
You're playing with the level 120 player because you're in gold league and he's also in gold league, sometimes Gameloft pairs players of d same league irrespective of their levels......
thanks. how does the league iish work. I used to think it was based on rank
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
guydangerous:
dope games are everywhere but no data to download them...ncc better chill before boys go burn down their office
I think the Mtn night plan is back. a guy asked something of sort on twitter and they told him about the plan

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bosk 3

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Bosk 3
I need to unlock that gun but what I keep getting are weapons part for upgrade or sometimes if the items are in duplicate it will convert itself to diamonds...it sucks really bad.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
guydangerous:
I need to unlock that gun but what I keep getting are weapons part for upgrade or sometimes if the items are in duplicate it will convert itself to diamonds...it sucks really bad.
but I tot u had better weapons nah.
I think playing campaign helps to unlock faster

btw whats the name of the nairalanders squad. I wanna join
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sheylarhh(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pes 2017 neva comot?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
confirmed. the #25 Mtn plan is back. customer care just assured me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Baddestguyp:
confirmed. the #25 Mtn plan is back. customer care just assured me
but I still can't find it here.hope it works this night though

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
davthom:
but I still can't find it here.hope it works this night though
send Night to 131 once it's past 12
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:42am On Dec 02, 2016
New dope game.
Mobile Legends

Very strategic cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Ire: Blood Memory

Dope game. The battle mechanics is dope

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Updated list cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.