Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789915 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
teewhydope:

download jade empire first. 40+ hrs of gametime
3.6gb omo that game file size huge oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
guydangerous:
I concur but I still like bounty hunter gun,very accurate and dangerous.
A bounty hunter cannot face an heavy user...on a face-to-face combat even though d tier 1 of bounty hunter has lock-on-target And also a bounty hunter can't face sapper because if d bounty successfully kills d sapper...he won't escape without getting killed by d sapper's turret and turrets are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to bounty hunters especially d shot gun turret....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
guydangerous:
offline game.
ope oo... How many mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
Gameloft should freaking do something about these turret spamming. Too many noobs on mc5 spamming turret.
every freaking area I turn to I keep seeing 2-3 turrets shooting at me angry

I keep saying it, since I started mc5, I haven't found a single pro player. only noobs spamming turret, mines, armor and OP weapons

aren't there pro players in mc5 where did all the former mc3 and mc4 players go
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayson504:
A bounty hunter cannot face an heavy user...on a face-to-face combat even though d tier 1 of bounty hunter has lock-on-target And also a bounty hunter can't face sapper because if d bounty successfully kills d sapper...he won't escape without getting killed by d sapper's turret and turrets are EXTREMELY DANGEROUS to bounty hunters especially d shot gun turret....
I can still kill a heavy class or sapper class (even with turret) and still escape free....though I will be critically low on health.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
pes 2017 is finally out.

here is a detailed picture if you think am lying grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Finally MTN N25 for 500Mb night data plan is back and it works on all device, click link below to know how to get yours

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/how-to-subscribe-to-mtn-n25-for-500mb.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by NicolasTfile: 2:25am On Dec 03, 2016
abeg c where i dey for modern combat 3,wetin i go do next oo,abi shey na d ending be dis??

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chuksp09(m): 5:34am On Dec 03, 2016
chuksp09:
Anyone using gionee m5 plus for gaming here? How good is it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 5:38am On Dec 03, 2016
guydangerous:
pes 2017 is finally out.

Guy uno serious oh...... grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by rawdpiper(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2016
NicolasTfile:
abeg c where i dey for modern combat 3,wetin i go do next oo,abi shey na d ending be dis??

Yh. If You've Killed That Russian General. This Place Is Just Training.

There's This Mission Where You Have To Destroy One Reactor In One Factory Like That And The Thing Get's Overheated. And There's A Time Limit. If You Don't Get Out Before The Time Expires, The Whole Place Explodes Killing You And Your Team. How Did You Pass It. I Had To Skip That Part.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2016
guydangerous:
3.6gb omo that game file size huge oh.

is there a working wild blood link

cc. dynamo007

Baddestguyp

davthom

thelonectizen
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by dynamo007(m): 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2016
kodded:

cc. dynamo007
Baddestguyp
davthom
thelonectizen
Yeah Cc: guydangerous
Kon answer diz guy... Where we see dt wild blood download dt tym....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
dynamo007:

Yeah
Kon answer diz guy... Where we see dt wild blood download dt tym....
kodded:

I dn forget but thelonecitizen knonws
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DroidCheat: 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hello, You should go on http://www.droidcheat.fr/
You can find modded android games and tuts smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
guydangerous:
I dn forget but thelonecitizen knonws

Surprising, wasn't it you who gave reference to Revdl and it's boldly stated "download data not obb".

Wrong?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Gameloft should freaking do something about these turret spamming. Too many noobs on mc5 spamming turret.
every freaking area I turn to I keep seeing 2-3 turrets shooting at me angry

I keep saying it, since I started mc5, I haven't found a single pro player. only noobs spamming turret, mines, armor and OP weapons

aren't there pro players in mc5 where did all the former mc3 and mc4 players go
hehehehe just try playing with level120 players diamond league...that has all d tier 7 weapons then you'll know there are pro players in mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jayson504:
hehehehe just try playing with level120 players diamond league...that has all d tier 7 weapons then you'll know there are pro players in mc5
using pro weapons doesn't make one a pro player.

I'm talking based on skill, how good you are. When I meet a good player on a game like mc4 or other games I acknowledge him. but all I've seen on mc5 so far are noobs and averagely skilled players using over-powered guns and perks.

hope the modern combat versus coming out is skill based and not pay to win or spam to win like mc5
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2016
guydangerous:
pes 2017 is finally out.

Good old java days...

#Nostalgia.

This should be Manchester Red's player tomorrow.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Surprising, wasn't it you who gave reference to Revdl and it's boldly stated "download data not obb".

Wrong?
which revdl,was it in revdl that you downloaded the wildblood from??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2016
just checked out a gameplay video of battlefield 1. omo see fps, unlike trash we getting on mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2016
who's seen the gameplay of F1 2016 on Android. mehn it's console quality, not that you called asphalt
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
Baddestguyp:
just checked out a gameplay video of battlefield 1. omo see fps, unlike trash we getting on mobile
battlefield 1?? an android game or console?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
guydangerous:
battlefield 1?? an android game or console?
console of course
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2016
Playing my UFC, one of the best games with good graphics

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 12:39am On Dec 04, 2016
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 1:12am On Dec 04, 2016
finally the long awaited cyanogenMod custom ROM is here for TECNO boom J8, click the link below to download and also get instructions on how to flash the custom ROM on your J8

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/cyanogenmod121-stable-custom-rom-for.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jworos(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Lol,you can't compare nau
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2016
jworos:
Lol,you can't compare nau
there are vehicles and large maps in blitz brigade, if Gameloft did this, why can't they do same to modern combat

truth is it won't cost much to introduce just 4 or 5 large maps, nothing else, with vehicles and maybe aircrafts. Gameloft is instead so focused on silly armors and silly perks just to make money

give me a good Android fps large maps, Objective based, vehicles and aircraft, skill based, no silly guns or armors. Even if it's 10k I'll pay for it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by FuckYou: 9:38am On Dec 04, 2016
TheLoneCitizen:

Good old java days...

#Nostalgia.

This should be Manchester Red's player tomorrow.
How can I easily get coach badge either hack or cheat.
I'm not really interested in playing the game full time, but as d game don enter my eye
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:10am On Dec 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
console of course
is too much nau,you for try compare console with ios at least that one get weight.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 11:11am On Dec 04, 2016
Baddestguyp:
using pro weapons doesn't make one a pro player.

I'm talking based on skill, how good you are. When I meet a good player on a game like mc4 or other games I acknowledge him. but all I've seen on mc5 so far are noobs and averagely skilled players using over-powered guns and perks.

hope the modern combat versus coming out is skill based and not pay to win or spam to win like mc5
which one is modern combat versus?

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.