Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (555) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791784 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
Updated list cool
space Marshall 2 is free on playstore,submerged seems like a boring game,and from early PS review f1 2016 is quite buggy same on iOS too,maybe add severed to your waitlist its out on iOS but not android yet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
send Night to 131 once it's past 12
I did no reply or reduction from my balance.for peeps that tried it during the afternoon for testing purpose were u able to use it at night
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by enoch273: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2016
check out this device with over 10,000mAH battery, click link below for more specs, images and price in nigeria and kenya

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/12/specifications-of-yaao-6000-plus-in.html
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2016
davthom:
I did no reply or reduction from my balance.for peeps that tried it during the afternoon for testing purpose were u able to use it at night
yes. I used it on my two sims. I got a reply on both. I'm using it tonight again to download mad out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
davthom:
space Marshall 2 is free on playstore,submerged seems like a boring game,and from early PS review f1 2016 is quite buggy same on iOS too,maybe add severed to your waitlist its out on iOS but not android yet
I'm still skeptical about that submerged too.
the pics of severed on play.mob don't look too good tho it's getting good reviews. let it come out first sha

I'm downloading mad out tonight sha and maybe start radiation Island
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
yes. I used it on my two sims. I got a reply on both. I'm using it tonight again to download mad out
so basically u did not have to send d message again at 12am.thanks tried it now and got a confirmation message though I didn't get one when I tried it in d morning (12am)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
I'm still skeptical about that submerged too.
the pics of severed on play.mob don't look too good tho it's getting good reviews. let it come out first sha

I'm downloading mad out tonight sha and maybe start radiation Island
that mad out seems to be very buggy too(from reviews) hope it works well for u
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 12:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
but I tot u had better weapons nah.
I think playing campaign helps to unlock faster

btw whats the name of the nairalanders squad. I wanna join
I don't have boks,the only good weapon I have is that sapper and bounty hunter first guns...I haven't unlocked any one since then,I don't know the squad name cos I don't belong to anyone.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
guydangerous:
I don't have boks,the only good weapon I have is that sapper and bounty hunter first guns...I haven't unlocked any one since then,I don't know the squad name cos I don't belong to anyone.
oh. I'm just lucky. I'm still rank 26 so I haven't really unlocked much.

any other gun u know with high fire rate?

I hate wasting time killing. I need guns that kill fast like Bosk
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
davthom:
that mad out seems to be very buggy too(from reviews) hope it works well for u
seems the best thing is to wait for these games to be updated and issues fixed

I might update my blitz brigade and download other chapters of mc5 tonight instead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
davthom:
so basically u did not have to send d message again at 12am.thanks tried it now and got a confirmation message though I didn't get one when I tried it in d morning (12am)
it was bout 4 mins past 12 I sent the message oh, not during the day
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mathkid007:
Pls guys I need a working link to download Call of duty strike team
go to androidgamezonebd
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
it was bout 4 mins past 12 I sent the message oh, not during the day
k,thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chuksp09(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
davthom:
but I still can't find it here.hope it works this night though
What phone u using man?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Derrickfresh(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
guys please I use an Infinix hot 2
i used to play nba live mobile on my phone
but after updating the game it doesn't open again, it just loads but when it's about to open the main page it force closes
who can help me with what the problem is??
please
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Support

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
oh. I'm just lucky. I'm still rank 26 so I haven't really unlocked much.

any other gun u know with high fire rate?

I hate wasting time killing. I need guns that kill fast like Bosk
Me I'm a noob with that Bosk and I even have d pro version of that weapon but the thing is that I don't know how to use...it but I'm a boss with sering9 of heavy class and AAW-1 of sapper class
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
but I tot u had better weapons nah.
I think playing campaign helps to unlock faster

btw whats the name of the nairalanders squad. I wanna join
D only way to unlock Bosk 3 or any other weapon, is by opening weapon packs and gathering blueprints....it's faster that way but d best weapon for Recon class is bramson better than bosk3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2016
nani667:
Support
Still trying to unlock that weapon...hauzzer45
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
chuksp09:

What phone u using man?
zero 3
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayson504:
Me I'm a noob with that Bosk and I even have d pro version of that weapon but the thing is that I don't know how to use...it but I'm a boss with sering9 of heavy class and AAW-1 of sapper class
it's easy to use. don't affix any silencer.

just aim from chest up and you strafe from left to right while firing. it's high fire rate will give u advantage even if ur enemy is strafing too
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayson504:
D only way to unlock Bosk 3 or any other weapon, is by opening weapon packs and gathering blueprints....it's faster that way but d best weapon for Recon class is bramson better than bosk3
hopefully I'll unlock that Bramson too. I wanna see how good it is
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayson504:
can you kill an enemy with heavy armour using that AAW-1,in terms of damage ability the gun has low ability compared to bounty hunter first weapon...I do kill enemies with it though but when the enemy start moving left to right I swear am as good as dead if he fires back.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chuksp09(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2016
Anyone using gionee m5 plus for gaming here? How good is it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
guydangerous:
can you kill an enemy with heavy armour using that AAW-1,in terms of damage ability the gun has low ability compared to bounty hunter first weapon...I do kill enemies with it though but when the enemy start moving left to right I swear am as good dead if he fires back.
that's why I don't like heavy weapons
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Jayson504(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
guydangerous:
can you kill an enemy with heavy armour using that AAW-1,in terms of damage ability the gun has low ability compared to bounty hunter first weapon...I do kill enemies with it though but when the enemy start moving left to right I swear am as good dead if he fires back.
In terms of damage heavy is the best class to use especially if ure at a very close range..just one shot will kill d enemy...but that AAW-1 is good for very far distance that's why it doesn't even have scope and it also has lock-on-target....with cool turrets
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 7:40pm On Dec 02, 2016

Hey guys, can you give me a working wild blood link thanks smiley
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teezeelee: 8:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
Shey d bad out na online game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
teezeelee:
no idea, I haven't downloaded yet
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Baddestguyp:
that's why I don't like heavy weapons
this one is not heavy oh,is a sapper class weapon an assault or so.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Jayson504:
In terms of damage heavy is the best class to use especially if ure at a very close range..just one shot will kill d enemy...but that AAW-1 is good for very far distance that's why it doesn't even have scope and it also has lock-on-target....with cool turrets
I concur but I still like bounty hunter gun,very accurate and dangerous.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2016
teezeelee:
offline game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.