Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781617 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:37am On Apr 20, 2017
augster:
i don't use sd card.
Check obb if the game file is still there
So, what's the next thing for me to do now?
I played the game alone today, checking again telling me to download the additional file, why?
Pissed off cry

Maybe I should just re-extract, or what do you think?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 8:39am On Apr 20, 2017
augster:
i don't use sd card.
Check obb if the game file is still there
No, it's no longer there sad
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2017
Sektion:
Datz huge
worth it. Thousands of races, hundreds of cars

Besides the file expands, 400 mb downloaded files expand to around 700 mb, so basically ive downloaded only around 1gb which has expanded to almost 2gb

Tight cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:02am On Apr 20, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:

406MB file to download
thats the initial download, when u open game, go to setting, click download all assets, when u get to 1gb or so assets, you good to go, and can download rest later,

Or you can download as u play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
No, it's no longer there sad
don't tell me you deleted the obb file. I said data folder na
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Whatamidoinghere(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2017
augster:
don't tell me you deleted the obb file.
I said data folder na
Should I re-download the game itself?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2017
Whatamidoinghere:
Should I re-download the game itself?
let's chat on whatsapp. My number on my signature
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2017
Anyone else plays this?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2017
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
VICTOR4LYF:

It looks childish but the gameplay isn't. Lego games are on consoles too. Ever since I played my first LEGO game I haven't looked back & am on my 4th LEGO game-LEGO Star Wars The Complete Saga which is the pre-sequel to LEGO Star Wars-The Force Awakens. Just try and give dem a try.Just search 'Lego games' on Playstore. Note that the better,action packed ones are made by Warner Bros.
wait this star wars is it completely free or is it like implosion and oceanhorn where u have to unlock the full game from within d app
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
Online multiplayer

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2017
The battle is real. Cars getting wrecked

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2017
So i got Gangstar New Orleans to work on my Gionee splus by changing my model to dat of samsung galaxy s7, d game is quite interesting, downloaded from playstore

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2017
Gave my dude beards like mine

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2017
VICTOR4LYF:
Which game is this
Hot pursuit
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sholaogunz: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Wasn't easy finding the recent apk of this game but it was worth the stress.

Overload 3d car shooting

cooldope
Is it online and how many mb is it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superfelix: 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2017
Georgioo:
So i got Gangstar New Orleans to work on my Gionee splus by changing my model to dat of samsung galaxy s7, d game is quite interesting, downloaded from playstore
What's the total game file?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2017
superfelix:

What's the total game file?
About 700mb+ but 900mb plus wen installed
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2017
sholaogunz:

Is it online and how many mb is it
yes online.
Around 100mb
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by superfelix: 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2017
Georgioo:
About 700mb+ but 900mb plus wen installed
Alryt... is lyk d game does not work On all Phones?
and is it online?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Chinedujustin(m): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2017
samwhi:

It's marshmallow, d thing pain me o
don't fuss. there's a way around. root your fone , install xposed installer , download this app obb on SD.apk open it, enable the module , reboot , put the data of your game in the SD card , that way you can save space
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obidikejr(m): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2017
knight05:

.boss abeg epp me make save file
Adesanoye David
Liverpool fc
England

Greetings bro... Pls have u been able to get the Liverpool save data for football manager mobile 17?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obidikejr(m): 10:25am On Apr 21, 2017
augster:
I'll upload it to Google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Nn4EywDasjd0l0OGY4dGdKRzQ/view?usp=drivesdk

After installing the game, unzip this file and move to sdcard/android/data.
If it doesn't work,clear app data and move to sdcard0/android/data.

Over 1M in coins.
Happy Gaming!

Hi, Pls do you have the Liverpool save data file for football manager mobile 17?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by augster(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
Obidikejr:

Hi, Pls do you have the Liverpool save data file for football manager mobile 17?
i don't have the game, sorry
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obidikejr(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Sure

Pls can you help with Liverpool save data file..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Still playing

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obidikejr(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
augster:
i don't have the game, sorry

Ok thnx
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by krozay(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
More

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Obidikejr(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
krozay:
Still playing

UFC?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by VICTOR4LYF(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
FTS 17 Mod with latest transfers and jerseys.For me it is much better than Dream League Soccer 2017 because it has all d major leagues,cups and more. also d CPU AI on hard difficulty level is tough but not wicked (Remembers PES 2017 Mod for FTS 15 hard difficulty angry angry angry angry angry angry angry ) After extracting move d com.firsttouchgames folder in 'Data' folder to SDcard/Android/data. Click on d folder pic or file name 2 download.
Link
https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AElmiZuClrN-wi4&cid=C172D5AE3A2F8060&id=C172D5AE3A2F8060%21108&parId=root&action=locate
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by markgelo: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
I downloaded all the Walking dead series in http://apkonehack.com, and also all telltale games are amazing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.