Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (668) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789640 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2017
john Slade from d original SG will be your mission giver

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
For those interested in gta sa cheat.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
sauceEEP:

Is that the only difference between the ref mod and the one on mega?
The difference is in manager mod..If you play manager mode more den you'll surely notice the difference..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
sauceEEP:

I've downloaded both and the only difference i noticed is the presence of referee on ref mod while the other mod lacks referee though he shows up occasionally. Still can't find bolt on the other mod. You mind telling me the team he's representing?
I've forgotten where i bought the guy.. I think it's from unicef legends

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
proffnico:
I've forgotten where i bought the guy.. I think it's from unicef legends
Bro help me with the link to download the fifa 14 you're playing. The link you posted earlier isn't working.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
For those interested in joining the bullet force whatsapp group...drop ur number

We organize matches

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
tidedroid:
shadowgun legends?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
Baddestguyp:
For those interested in joining the bullet force whatsapp group...drop ur number

We organize matches
this una game hard oh with a lot of players drifting into it.

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Baddestguyp:
shadowgun legends?
yep
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
tidedroid:
the game will be epic.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
guydangerous:
this una game hard oh with a lot of players drifting into it.
not really hard, just takes getting used to

So u follow the bf group on fb?
Best fps on mobile currently
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Baddestguyp:

I'm actually adapting grin, requires attention and sharp mind cool
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
Baddestguyp:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sektion:
join the bf group on whatsapp,

We having a match tonight to welcome newcomers grin grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=Sektion post=57866165][/quote] u try... ffa or gun game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
guydangerous:
For those interested in gta sa cheat.
yo... where can I get the apk file for this... I've downloaded dis one just now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2017
TroubleDude:
yo... where can I get the apk file for this... I've downloaded dis one just now
you mean the obb files? Look for version 1.08 of the game there or at revdl.com
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sektion:
without a doubt the game make brains.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Baddestguyp:

for a first timer is really hard oh but when you get used to it and it's environment you become a boss at it...saving really bad to get some cool weapons and gears.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
guydangerous:
for a first timer is really hard oh but when you get used to it and it's environment you become a boss at it...saving really bad to get some cool weapons and gears.
how much u don get?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
guydangerous:
the game will be epic.
hopefully with single and multiplayer plus coop,makes mc versus look like poo.I heard the soft launch is early July and if I was Gameloft I'd release mc versus b4 shadowgun legends comes out coz it'll kill any hype mc is supposed 2 get
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by lanrefresh(m): 3:53am On Jun 27, 2017
Baddestguyp:

We organize matches
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 5:22am On Jun 27, 2017
guydangerous:
you mean the obb files? Look for version 1.08 of the game there or at revdl.com
I already HV the obb files... just the main game I need now ... downloaded but its telling me ... looking for resources to download... download failed because you may not have purchased this app..... help me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gmajor(m): 9:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2017
lanrefresh:
do u play bf?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
cool cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gmajor:
Pls is this game an online game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by proffnico(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gmajor:
Pls is this game an online game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Baddestguyp:
how much u don get?
16k so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.