Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (670) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2786571 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by realtem(m): 4:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:
that's how i started too, till i learnt, na YouTube videos help me

Add me on whatsapp, number up there
I broke my tab sad . I'll download the game when get another device and join the group.

Although i uninstalled the game out of frustration before my tab broke.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Gmajor(m): 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Pls I need a working download link for mc4 or any other Hd game that is not online.
Pls it's urgent
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
guydangerous:
go to Google play store to download zarchiver,is an app that will help you extract that rar file you forwarded into the obb folder...as it stands the game can't play unless you extract that file.
I deleted it to download again

...... hope its correct ... I'm downloading the mod nd the data.... any need for the apk again?

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:
abi oh
guy which level eh dy get your 1st nuke and which gun, perks and kill streak eh use?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
georgeben205:
guy which level eh dy get your 1st nuke and which gun, perks and kill streak eh use?
cant remember the level, think i was 20+ or 30+ when i got my first nuke tho

It was with mpx and completed it with m60 i picked up
Used uav, supersoldier and nuke
Perks, cant remember, definitely used rapid heal, extended mags, reload faster perk or quick blade, and rapid draw i think
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:
cant remember the level, think i was 20+ or 30+ when i got my first nuke tho

It was with mpx and completed it with m60 i picked up
Used uav, supersoldier and nuke
Perks, cant remember, definitely used rapid heal, extended mags, reload faster perk or quick blade, and rapid draw i think
quick question, that your guy (mentorgrin) on youtube "fosk" does he use game pad or pc emulator because i can swear he is not playing with his mobile screen.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
georgeben205:
quick question, that your guy (mentorgrin) on youtube "fosk" does he use game pad or pc emulator because i can swear he is not playing with his mobile screen.
he uses androis emulator on pc
I know that, but ive seen his video playing with his ipad, he's equally good
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:
its because of the way u play

My guess is u rush in anyhow like a commando
Thats the fastest way to die in bf
the worst part of it is that I don't even know who's shooting at me,it happens fast.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:
he uses androis emulator on pc
I know that, but ive seen his video playing with his ipad, he's equally good
i doubt he will be even 40% good as when he plays with keyboard and mouse. i won't rate him very good atall. ie it's just an example of pc gamers and console gamers, the mouse is a fair advantage over the joystick talk more of a mobile screen. i noticed because he navigates so fu*king fast like he set his sensitivity to 1 milliongrin and his huds too were abnormally arranged.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
TroubleDude:
I deleted it to download again

...... hope its correct ... I'm downloading the mod nd the data.... any need for the apk again?
go ahead so far is the cheat you want,why did you delete it before.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Idiot.s angry angry angry

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Emperor119(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2017
please can anyone provide me a working link where I can download football manager handheld 15 pls.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
georgeben205:
i doubt he will be even 40% good as when he plays with keyboard and mouse. i won't rate him very good atall. ie it's just an example of pc gamers and console gamers, the mouse is a fair advantage over the joystick talk more of a mobile screen. i noticed because he navigates so fu*king fast like he set his sensitivity to 1 milliongrin and his huds too were abnormally arranged.
he's pretty good on a touch screen, even when sniping, ive seen his videos on touchscreen

See one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6bkFRi1AhQ
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
guydangerous:
the worst part of it is that I don't even know who's shooting at me,it happens fast.
u probably get shot at from distance, the range on some weapons like even the desert eagle pistol can kill halfway across maps
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
guydangerous:
those campers on city are annoying, they'll just camp the rooftops and if u try to go through elevator, u dead
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Baddestguyp:
he's pretty good on a touch screen, even when sniping, ive seen his videos on touchscreen

See one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6bkFRi1AhQ
this video doesn't look like a legit mobile screen gaming to me jor.

and another thing #the circled are on pic below, explain

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 1:11am On Jun 29, 2017
guydangerous:
go ahead so far is the cheat you want,why did you delete it before.
thought maybe I made a mistake.... ... just downloaded a new one nd its still telling me extract error
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 2:02am On Jun 29, 2017
guydangerous:
for me their mc3 campaign mode was the best...you could penetrate into someones compound from the streets,infiltrate a building to shoot enemies from the window,hop on a moving truck when surrounded by enemies on the bridge,go through forest to shoot some bad guys and recovery some information....the game tight!!!

After that their gangster Vegas and mc4 gameloft just crash with nonsense games and mode.
yeah,since gamloft 2015-current date breakdown I wonder who the new "Gameloft" is in most peoples eye
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
guydangerous:
lol, useless campers
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Baddestguyp:
those campers on city are annoying, they'll just camp the rooftops and if u try to go through elevator, u dead
i usually quit most matches like that, just to save myself some pain. That CITY map and its elevator of death na where​ campers thrive
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:11am On Jun 29, 2017
TroubleDude:
thought maybe I made a mistake.... ... just downloaded a new one nd its still telling me extract error
which one is telling you extraction error and no you shouldn't have deleted it because you only need to extract it as I said.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:16am On Jun 29, 2017
tidedroid:
yeah,since gamloft 2015-current date breakdown I wonder who the new "Gameloft" is in most peoples eye
the new gameloft are makers of online games,from asphalt xtreme rally,to iron blade,to mcv,to gangster new Orleans,all online games without even a good story mode to back it up.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2017
georgeben205:
this video doesn't look like a legit mobile screen gaming to me jor.

and another thing #the circled are on pic below, explain
that video was made on mobile touchscreen, notice the way the cursor moved

The circled videos were made to expose the fact that fosk played on pc, seen them long ago, then fosk made the video on mobile to show he's pretty good on mobile
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Sektion:
lol, useless campers
what baffle me the most is how they get up there so fast.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
guydangerous:
the new gameloft are makers of online games,from asphalt xtreme rally,to iron blade,to mcv,to gangster new Orleans,all online games without even a good story mode to back it up.
gangster no I expected 2 be bad coz it has been clear since Rio that Gameloft engine isn't suitable 4 open world games but I had high hopes for iron blade as the spiritual successor 2 wild blood but they had 2 mess it up too.anyway no need 2 keep bothering my self with gl issue morphite is coming,cat quest is coming,SG legends,grid autosport is getting ported,ocean horn 2 looks like breath of the wild for mobile and noblemen by foursaken media.when gl are ready and return back 2 their senses let them re-join the big boys
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2017
tidedroid:
gangster no I expected 2 be bad coz it has been clear since Rio that Gameloft engine isn't suitable 4 open world games but I had high hopes for iron blade as the spiritual successor 2 wild blood but they had 2 mess it up too.anyway no need 2 keep bothering my self with gl issue morphite is coming,cat quest is coming,SG legends,grid autosport is getting ported,ocean horn 2 looks like breath of the wild for mobile and noblemen by foursaken media.when gl are ready and return back 2 their senses let them re-join the big boys
lol,I just hope those games requirements won't be high.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by georgeben205(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2017
Baddestguyp:
that video was made on mobile touchscreen, notice the way the cursor moved

The circled videos were made to expose the fact that fosk played on pc, seen them long ago, then fosk made the video on mobile to show he's pretty good on mobile
i doubt if he is even as good as u grin from what i ve seen. his gameplay on screen almost equals mine just that am still a lower level soldier with not so much powerful gun. the guy is good but for the fact that almost 98% of his gameplay are on pc then scram. i say this because he used pc to level up to were he is now so even if he plays on screen it wont be as intense and frustrating fighting with weaker weapons and as a lower level soldier. almost 90% of my kills are headshot using my screen oo then imagine when i use a mouse, mehn i'll be god grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2017
georgeben205:
i doubt if he is even as good as u grin from what i ve seen. his gameplay on screen almost equals mine just that am still a lower level soldier with not so much powerful gun. the guy is good but for the fact that almost 98% of his gameplay are on pc then scram. i say this because he used pc to level up to were he is now so even if he plays on screen it wont be as intense and frustrating fighting with weaker weapons and as a lower level soldier. almost 90% of my kills are headshot using my screen oo then imagine when i use a mouse, mehn i'll be god grin
more like God of Bullet Force grin grin grin.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
georgeben205:
as long as he's good at sniping with a touchscreen he's a boss on mobile

Aside that, look at his movements, way he plays
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nkass1(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
Great games there isnt it? And great technology. Talking about technology i discovered a wonderful app that can track your loved ones or even catch a cheating partner. It records all calls & text messages without the owner detecting. Even records surroundings of the phone! Check out the Whozin app on mycoreneeds.com. When will nigeria get to that stage? I mean using our knowledge to promote technology instead of hurting each other!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by KINGOFJAPAN: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
guydangerous:
Lol CITY is snipers paradise
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2017
olayinkajnr:

I played on my former phones. Hot S and Gionee S6s
please how much did you bought the gionee s6s and the location

(1) (2) (3) ... (667) (668) (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.