Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2789911 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dreydoe(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2017
if you av tecno k9, l9plus, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six === No calls ==== only whatsapp

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Dreydoe:
if you av tecno k9, l9plus, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six === No calls ==== only whatsapp

So sorry to dash your hopes. You can't get those phones at the price. And posting it here won't help you either. Better you check OLX or JIJI. You might be lucky.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by SirdimayG(m): 9:16am On Nov 08, 2017
No one is talking about Pes 2018 mobile here
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2017
ladykilllar:

A game is mean to be exciting and simulating even beach buggy racing excited me than rr3 i won't lie.... I am gonna download Asphalt 8 again...
true.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2017
olayinkajnr:

RR3 guys are coming for you bro
i am waiting.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by BenGur: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
olayinkajnr:

So sorry to dash your hopes. You can't get those phones at the price. And posting it here won't help you either. Better you check OLX or JIJI. You might be lucky.
On JIJI definitely find shocked
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Bro what about xcom enemy within, is it a good game?
Georgioo:

Let me give u sum Badass games most pple haven't played bt cus of ur device e fit work

Eisenhorn Xenos
Jade's Empire
Odd world Stranger's Wrath
Call of Duty Strike Team
2k Nba 2017
Bully
Syberia
Reckless Racing
Horn
Dead Effect
Batman Dark Night Rises
Stargate(old bt decent)
God Fire(old and short but damn!!)

And even more....

Mind u all those games are offline games and are all Hd with a great storyline/ cut scenes u wont wana get ur eyes off.... But they have large data size so better do night plan
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
Final fantasy 15 pocket edition on preregistration and will soon out

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Auto aiming gun on point cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cant wait for shadowgun legends full release
Btw bf next update coming with 3 new weapons
Scorpion evo
Mp40
Tommey gun

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pointstores(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
Repair and convert ur faulty fan ,ups,inverter to work 15hours..........30hours nigeria made solar fan in stock AFFORDABLE SOLAR SOLUTION FOR SMALL BUSSINESS, INDIVIDUALS,COMPANY AVAILABLE SMF BATTERY FOR GENERATOR,CAR,INVERTER,UPS,FAN,TRUCK WITH 6YEARS LIFE SPAN AVAILABLE inquiry 08166117634
https://solarvisionnija.com.ng/promotion-buy-and-get-free-gift/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Finally a dope OFFLINE fps game with an amazing alternative story and great graphics, game is uptp 1gb plus also has multiplayer mode but the story mode is offline... I must download am

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
I checked d game, its online
Georgioo:
Finally a dope OFFLINE fps game with an amazing alternative story and great graphics, game is uptp 1gb plus also has multiplayer mode but the story mode is offline... I must download am
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
youngderek1:
I checked d game, its online

Bt they claimed d story mode is offline den oda modes are online and wen u wana do in app purchase
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by trev0n: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2017
has anyone gotten NBA 2k18 have been looking for where to get
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Mehn fifa mobile 17 is a total garbage to football fans and d followers of the series... Game be like candy crush nw, not a sport game again
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
napoleonbaba:

You can fake ur GPU n ram with gltools or chainfire
Please i beg u people.Which app that does not need root and will not brick my phone can i use to fake my Gpu.Please i beg u guys to reply.Also I used gl tools on my mumsi phone and it bricked,phone that wasnt up to a months.I swear she almost killed me.Plis u guys shuld give me suggezstions please.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joered63: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
trev0n:
has anyone gotten NBA 2k18 have been looking for where to get

I don't think it has been released yet, I have been searching for it too. But I have seen some NBA 2k18 clips on iOS.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Frenzy007:
Please i beg u people.Which app that does not need root and will not brick my phone can i use to fake my Gpu.Please i beg u guys to reply.Also I used gl tools on my mumsi phone and it bricked,phone that wasnt up to a months.I swear she almost killed me.Plis u guys shuld give me suggezstions please.

which fone does your "mumsi" use?
which fone do YOU want to fake GPU and RAM on?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by jozzee1(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Do you need to replace or start using Bluetooth earpiece for your convenience?
See my signature.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by napoleonbaba(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
Frenzy007:

is ur mumcee phone rooted?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2017
ryfoz:

which fone does your "mumsi" use?
which fone do YOU want to fake GPU and RAM on?
The issue of my moms phone has been fixed like a month ago and it was rooted.The phone i need to fake gpu is on my phone innjoo halo plus.Please any suggestion is welcomed as far as it wont brick the phone like Gl tools
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2017
Georgioo:
Mehn fifa mobile 17 is a total garbage to football fans and d followers of the series... Game be like candy crush nw, not a sport game again

I think say na only me dae complain o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
youngderek1:
Bro what about xcom enemy within, is it a good game?
my favorite game,e make sense but is some how difficult.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Georgioo:
wack game,e no get any ingredients.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Achillesdam500(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2017
please guys,is it advisable to download dc's injustice gods 2? please I need someone to help me with its total reviews
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
some players have started playing shadowgun legends beta that means full release is around the corner.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by napoleonbaba(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
guydangerous:
some players have started playing shadowgun legends beta that means full release is around the corner.

soft launch is out, check andropalace

guydangerous
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by napoleonbaba(m): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2017
Frenzy007:
The issue of my moms phone has been fixed like a month ago and it was rooted.The phone i need to fake gpu is on my phone innjoo halo plus.Please any suggestion is welcomed as far as it wont brick the phone like Gl tools

If your phone is rooted, flash a custom recovery and backup ur ROM so you can always restore even if u brick ur phone
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by IKON360(m): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
shadow fight 3 is quite nice. Please I need a racing game, not asphalt 8
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by youngderek1(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Download real racing 3
IKON360:
shadow fight 3 is quite nice. Please I need a racing game, not asphalt 8

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.