Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,687 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2790198 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2017
Simran94:

Please what network and what's the plan?
airtel 1.5gb... Code *312#
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
Meklex:
airtel 1.5gb... Code *312#
Price?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2017
Simran94:

Price?

2h
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Meklex(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2017
I just started mc5 how can I get guns like MK5 as part of my loadout guns?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2017
Vector nuke

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
Btw who else is playing the trending pubg game on mobile...Survivor Royale

Solo mode
Co-op mode with team and voice chat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0xDL1xl41c
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tafat: 1:50am On Nov 19, 2017
georgeben205:
Are you bleeping kidding me anybody that compares sgl to that trash called mcv should be hanged with immediate effect grin make una do get the game jor make i boss una scarra. already level 11 now grin
Pls which 1 is sgl and mcv again? Na name of game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Even on easy, the game is fuckin difficult
that's eh,to play the game no easy oh.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by guydangerous(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
tafat:

Pls which 1 is sgl and mcv again? Na name of game?
shadowgun legend and modern combat versus.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Sektion:
2 days ago, Dope something, All dis WB swipe swipe tap tap poo can eat shit grin
I just downloaded it last night self have not even played it yet but initial play store reviews have me scared that the loot box system will start hindering you early in the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Sektion: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2017
tidedroid:
I just downloaded it last night self have not even played it yet but initial play store reviews have me scared that the loot box system will start hindering you early in the game
loot box has always been the problem of games in 2017, I'm just few plays into the game and i must say it requires patience. The loot box system is a horrible system, boxes takes up to 3-8hours to unlock, if you're familiar with clash royale and the rest you know how that works but i think it shouldn't be for a fighting game. I guess since the game is free they just wanna strive to make their money which ever means possible "awon werey". Most people will get turned off easily.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Sektion:
loot box has always been the problem of games in 2017, I'm just few plays into the game and i must say it requires patience. The loot box system is a horrible system, boxes takes up to 3-8hours to unlock, if you're familiar with clash royale and the rest you know how that works but i think it shouldn't be for a fighting game. I guess since the game is free they just wanna strive to make their money which ever means possible "awon werey". Most people will get turned off easily.

Idodo ọrọ.

Downloaded it too but I'm tempted to uninstall.

Which game you dey play now self?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sureinfo: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2017
guydangerous:
shadowgun legend and modern combat versus.
Hmm na so, sounds interesting to me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by tidedroid: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Idodo ọrọ.

Downloaded it too but I'm tempted to uninstall.

Which game you dey play now self?
already uninstalled,it was clear from the beginning that this is a pure cash grab.plus it looked like almost 40k of IAP for crystals or wateva the in-game currency is called won't even be able to open that many legendary loot box in chapter one alone already
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2017
Got some new weapon skins....nuked with 'em

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2017
This game is freaking hard...closest ive gone is 9th b4 i got rekt by ak47 camper

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 10:16am On Nov 22, 2017
Baddestguyp:
This game is freaking hard...closest ive gone is 9th b4 i got rekt by ak47 camper
where can I download.... not in playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 10:42am On Nov 22, 2017
NAwa for all these game developers, no new game with better campaign mode again like mc4
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by johnmarcel(m): 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
mordern combat 3 still remains de best shooting game

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 11:12am On Nov 22, 2017
Rank 29, gunning for rank 30
2. Double cash boost on point cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by techsparkhub: 11:33am On Nov 22, 2017
Jumia Blackfriday 24th of November is near and there's gona be lot of people that will order things, don't be left out so i decided to prepare a blog post with tips attached�
Just 2days left to the blackfriday event

*JUMIA BLACKFRIDAY 2017 – UP TO 80% OFF DATE & TIPS TO WIN THE BLACK FRIDAY EVENT*
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday-2017/

Also learn how to make money on blackfridays
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/make-money-black-fridays/

Kindly share the post to appreciate the write-ups�
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
isaiah9:
NAwa for these games developers, no new game with better campaign mode again like mc4
maybe lack of story ideals. Mc3 and 4 are dope.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
Collinz2:
maybe lack of story ideals. Mc3 and 4 are dope.
I'm telling you. I think it's because they make more money from all this online gaming than offline/campaign games.
Call of duty strike team was one of my best games too.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by isaiah9(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
johnmarcel:
mordern combat 3 still remains de best shooting game
yeah..walker was badass
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
TroubleDude:
where can I download.... not in playstore
Survivor Royale
Its on playstore...thats where i got mine
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Dreydoe(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
I need cool Nd interestnn offline games plus where can I download dream soccer18 (unlimited coin hack)_thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Baddestguyp:
Survivor Royale
Its on playstore...thats where i got mine

Checked on playstore. It looks to be a nice game if you look beyond most ratings.

Those guys wey dey post reviews on playstore sabi discourage person wella
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
olayinkajnr:

Checked on playstore. It looks to be a nice game if you look beyond most ratings.

Those guys wey dey post reviews on playstore sabi discourage person wella
i didnt even check ratings...i use gameplay videos to judge a game

100 players in one city, voice chat, large map, good survival gameplay
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by TroubleDude: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Baddestguyp:
i didnt even check ratings...i use gameplay videos to judge a game

100 players in one city, voice chat, large map, good survival gameplay
voice chat mb sucking game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
TroubleDude:
voice chat mb sucking game
u can turn it off...but its good for communication in team or squad mode
I prefer playing solo tho cos i dont co-operate too much with teams
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Collinz2(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
isaiah9:
I'm telling you. I think it's because they make more money from all this online gaming than offline/campaign games.
Call of duty strike team was one of my best games too.
thats why i hardly play on phone these days.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kodded(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
pes18 is back baby cool

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.