Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (846) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782531 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Yahoo1(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2018
please my Uc mini does not download over 1.5gb file. my other browsers does not experience this issue but due to resumable downloads i prefer Uc mini.

please, any help?

NB: know about the other version of Uc web
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chinese version of pubg got a new map, jungle map

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
This figure scare me...lol

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 4:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
kvngjesse:
Download gfx tool from playstore
sd 625 still weak for some heavy games?

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by kvngjesse(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
oxygenlove:
sd 625 still weak for some heavy games?
Its good.
What kind of heavy game six I may ask
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pointstores(m): 5:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
nani667:

Added ✔️ ✔️
add me 08166117634 please need list of sweet adventure games I can download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by skywolf28(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
pointstores:

add me 08166117634
please need list of sweet adventure games I can download

Try jade empire.. Thats what am playing now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Am in contact with an admin from the official PUBG mobile facebook and twitter handle, he asked me to create a nigeria based pubg mobile facebook group so they can work with us so i did, anyone interested should join the name of the group is
"PUBG Moblie Nigeria"
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
Would share the link but i dont want bot to ban me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
My contact with him

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
Georgioo:
New game alert!! New Born.. This is gonna be very interesting, games with story might still have a chance and its got a lovely graphics which is adjustable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3TxTih4M1g
same old-fashioned same old bullcrap
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by DerrickOfficial(m): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2018
Add me too please
nani667:

Added ✔️ ✔️
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Yahoo1:
please my Uc mini does not download over 1.5gb file. my other browsers does not experience this issue but due to resumable downloads i prefer Uc mini.

please, any help?

NB: know about the other version of Uc web
Opera Mini has really upgraded... you can download really large files + doesn't corrupt when network flicks

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Georgioo:
Chinese version of pubg got a new map, jungle map
Yeah, really cool... I have returned to my English Version, before next month, the new version should reach us.... Those Chinese are the testing ground, I don't like the way those guys play Squad match, they always try to hit you as a team mate.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Yahoo1(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
Opera Mini has really upgraded... you can download really large files + doesn't corrupt when network flicks
thank you veey much. let me try it.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:

That's one thing most people doesn't know, infact I prefer downloading on opera mini to uc browser
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2018
PUBG fans needs to see this, Fortnite is really crushing PUBG ooo o:

Few months ago, you would scoffed at me for saying a new Battle Royale game could dethrone PUBG in future, but here it is in our very eyes Fortnite is winning the mobile battle against Player Unknown's Battleground.

Read the full post here:
http://www.gidigamers.tk/2018/07/Fortnite-Beats-PUBG-Financially.html?m=1
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 06, 2018
MobileGees:

That's one thing most people doesn't know, infact I prefer downloading on opera mini to uc browser
I use to have that notion that UC is better than Opera in the past, UC corrupt a lot which started when that App started the aggressive Ads. Opera Mini on the other hand can download as much as 5GB which I once did without corrupting my file and along the way, I had to change Sim to continue with the download which is not possible with UC.

I still downloaded 1.2GB worth of file today which I changed sim like 3 - 4 times.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2018
MobileGees:
PUBG fans needs to see this, Fortnite is really crushing PUBG ooo o:

Few months ago, you would scoffed at me for saying a new Battle Royale game could dethrone PUBG in future, but here it is in our very eyes Fortnite is winning the mobile battle against Player Unknown's Battleground.

Read the full post here:
Fortnite killed PUBG because PUBG is too serious but Fortnite has so many things u can do which make it much fun. Seems they are still looking for a way to make it work with low end Android before release. Based on the Gameplay Fortnite will need a very high end phone for the fast pace.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
Fortnite killed PUBG because PUBG is too serious but Fortnite has so many things u can do which make it much fun. Seems they are still looking for a way to make it work with low end Android before release. Based on the Gameplay Fortnite will need a very high end phone for the fast pace.
You just said it all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olanreyman(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Guys please how do i backup my pes18 app and data to my new phone? I don't want to loose my players. My phone is not rooted
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
first of all fortnite hasnt and will never kill pubg...
Why cos not everyone likes a cartoony game like that...pubg is a battle royale and so its meant to be serious...fortnite only has more revenue cos of its attraction to kids who spend a lot of cash to get silly costomes...you cant try that in pubg cos its more realistic and stealth matters unlike fortnite where u can run and gun or even build covers

I personally find games where u can make silly lookking customizations very silly...mc5 tops my list of that...i can never take such a game serious cos when i see an armoured roman soldier on battlefield holding gun i will just laugh and shake head

3 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
PUBG graphics is actually more intensive than Fortnite.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Why cos not everyone likes a cartoony game like that...pubg is a battle royale and so its meant to be serious...fortnite only has more revenue cos of its attraction to kids who spend a lot of cash to get silly costomes...you cant try that in pubg cos its more realistic and stealth matters unlike fortnite where u can run and gun or even build covers

I personally find games where u can make silly lookking customizations very silly...mc5 tops my list of that...i can never take such a game serious cos when i see an armoured roman soldier on battlefield holding gun i will just laugh and shake head

y'all should take chill pill I love PUBG also but we should all agree that Fortnite is winning the Battle Royale genre, why did I say so? PUBG might have more downloads than Fortnite but Shay na download they wan chop? video games are made to make money if money is not made everything is just useless because how will they be able to keep up with frequent update?.

Fortnite is winning the money race and that's all that matters.

talking about you saying the game is for kids, that doesn't even mean anything so far I'm making money from my video game who cares if it's played by imbeciles. like the saying goes "Money over everything"

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 5:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
MobileGees:

y'all should take chill pill I love PUBG also but we should all agree that Fortnite is winning the Battle Royale genre, why did I say so? PUBG might have more downloads than Fortnite but Shay na download they wan chop? video games are made to make money if money is not made everything is just useless because how will they be able to keep up with frequent update?.

Fortnite is winning the money race and that's all that matters.

talking about you saying the game is for kids, that doesn't even mean anything so far I'm making money from my video game who cares if it's played by imbeciles. like the saying goes "Money over everything"
money over better gameplay, and players opinion . Hmmm
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Earlier today ..

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:

preshh no answer that man abeg he talks too much and miss so many points

1 pubg is available on iOS and android fornite is only available in iOS

2 any where you get that news say fortnite mobile is crushing pubg in terms of profits you must really been smoking high weed

3pubg mobile is not created by bluehole makers of pubg its being made by tencent a mobile game company while fortnite mobile is made by epic games makers or the real fortnite.....so please get your fact's right bluehole company has already collected their money from tencent the only thing they have with tencent is game updates

4 it terms of profits and sales fortnite may be popular on PC and console but its downloads have not even near pubg 50+million downloads the only reason why fortnite is getting any attention is just because its free to download as long as your PC spec is able to run it its yours while pubg your have to buy for #12000 naira bro tell me who makes more profit don't believe every thrash you read of a blog

preshh abeg DAT man no deserve to be quote leave am alone in his bubble of self righteousness
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
Fortnite has a bigger community because first of all it is free and secondly its age restriction goes down unlike pubg where u have to be 116 or 18years and above depending on your country to play so all those made fortnite available to many but saying fortnite is beating pubg on mobile is out of line i mean it is only on ios and we know android owners are way more than ios... And we should know pugb mobile isn't really money making they just recently introduced in app purchase
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
Meanwhile you guys really need to join that PUBG Mobile Nigeria facebook group. Soon there will be live events, custom rooms and we can join tournaments... I just enrolled in a competition with a pice pool if my other teammate don't come on that day i'l pick a teammate from the group
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
You can post your funny videos, gameplays and chicken dinners or any pubg content you got memes too, lets make this big
https://www./955874664572629/
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

preshh no answer that man abeg he talks too much and miss so many points

1 pubg is available on iOS and android fornite is only available in iOS

What do you mean here I don't understand?
typicalgamer:

2 any where you get that news say fortnite mobile is crushing pubg in terms of profits you must really been smoking high weed

Lol so you think I just fabricated the news the news that Fortnite is making more money than. PUBG? For your benefits of doubt I would post different genuine links for you
https://toucharcade.com/2018/07/04/fortnite-beating-pubg-mobile-battle-royale-revenue/

https://www.esports.com/articles/1293-Fortnite-makes-five-times-as-much-than-PUBG-from-mobile.html

If you are still doubting google is your friend.

typicalgamer:

3pubg mobile is not created by bluehole makers of pubg its being made by tencent a mobile game company while fortnite mobile is made by epic games makers or the real fortnite.....so please get your fact's right bluehole company has already collected their money from tencent the only thing they have with tencent is game updates

There was no where in my post where I wrote that PUBG is owned by bluehost or whatever you just called it, I don't know where you got that from.

And tell you what FORTNITE IS ALSO OWNED BY TENCENT i don't have strength to argue just search online.

typicalgamer:

4 it terms of profits and sales fortnite may be popular on PC and console but its downloads have not even near pubg 50+million downloads the only reason why fortnite is getting any attention is just because its free to download as long as your PC spec is able to run it its yours while pubg your have to buy for #12000 naira bro tell me who makes more profit don't believe every thrash you read of a blog

preshh abeg DAT man no deserve to be quote leave am alone in his bubble of self righteousness

Oga it seems you didn't read my post before spurting out all these. Go and read my post again, this time bring your eyes.

Talking about reading trash blog, are you saying toucharcade, AndroidAuthority, GidiGamers and Gamespot are trash blog? Oga go and sit down jor you don vex me
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
And lastly I didn't say Fortnite is better than PUBG, of course no one in their right minss would say that. All I'm saying is that Fortnite is making more money than. PUBG

(1) (2) (3) ... (843) (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.