Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,030 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2782758 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
daamazing:
PUBG graphics is actually more intensive than Fortnite.
Yeah, PUBG is more intensive but PUBG can still work on low end phone by lowering the graphics, and u will still get the best out of it because of the low pace, but Fortnite on the other side is a fast pace game, u have to build fortress when u are shot at in secs, graphics is low but most low end phone won't be able to take the pace. Even on iOS the graphics ain't up to par like the console but PUBG mobile on iPhoneX has the same graphics quality with the console. They are still looking for ways to make Fortnite play smoothly on iOS.

I thought I was playing PUBG before but when I saw PUBG on my friends iPhoneX I knew my phone ain't it, no way u can play PUBG on iPhoneX and won't get chicken Dinner.... Graphics was so clear, every shadow was showing, u can even see an enemy at long range without a scope.... The footstep detector is so accurate that u know enemy around the corner.

Can't wait for Fortnite to be on Android though, wanna try something else, getting tired of PUBG.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:
first of all fortnite hasnt and will never kill pubg...
Why cos not everyone likes a cartoony game like that...pubg is a battle royale and so its meant to be serious...fortnite only has more revenue cos of its attraction to kids who spend a lot of cash to get silly costomes...you cant try that in pubg cos its more realistic and stealth matters unlike fortnite where u can run and gun or even build covers

I personally find games where u can make silly lookking customizations very silly...mc5 tops my list of that...i can never take such a game serious cos when i see an armoured roman soldier on battlefield holding gun i will just laugh and shake head
Yeah, true... PUBG is more realistic, Fortnite took out the realness. Most serious gamer will definitely love PUBG than Fortnite, Fortnite is kinda too more casual.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 8:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
MobileGees:
And lastly I didn't say Fortnite is better than PUBG, of course no one in their right minss would say that. All I'm saying is that Fortnite is making more money than. PUBG

na this part they kill me in please list they ways or how fortnite take make note profits than pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
baddestguyp pls suggest a nice shooting game for me apart from PUBG
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

na this part they kill me in please list they ways or how fortnite take make note profits than pubg
Fortnite is really making money than PUBG, they have lots of people not just on the mobile platform but very much on the Console. They not putting it on the Android platform is not just optimizing it for low end Android but political, we all know that when a game enters the Android platform, it's the beginning of the end for their gaining venture.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Georgioo:
Fortnite has a bigger community because first of all it is free and secondly its age restriction goes down unlike pubg where u have to be 116 or 18years and above depending on your country to play so all those made fortnite available to many but saying fortnite is beating pubg on mobile is out of line i mean it is only on ios and we know android owners are way more than ios... And we should know pugb mobile isn't really money making they just recently introduced in app purchase
Exactly, those White Folks spend lots of money on Fortnite, we all know once Fortnite reached Android they might stop making as much money. People think Apps making money is about the number of downloads. It's more of the in app purchases. I have been playing PUBG for 3 months now and I haven't spent a dime in buying anything. My friend playing Fortnite on his iPhoneX has made at least 4 - 5 purchases and also he has never made purchases on PUBG too. There is something about Fortnite, u will want to make some purchase at some point.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 9:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
Yeah, PUBG is more intensive but PUBG can still work on low end phone by lowering the graphics, and u will still get the best out of it because of the low pace, but Fortnite on the other side is a fast pace game, u have to build fortress when u are shot at in secs, graphics is low but most low end phone won't be able to take the pace. Even on iOS the graphics ain't up to par like the console but PUBG mobile on iPhoneX has the same graphics quality with the console. They are still looking for ways to make Fortnite play smoothly on iOS.

I thought I was playing PUBG before but when I saw PUBG on my friends iPhoneX I knew my phone ain't it, no way u can play PUBG on iPhoneX and won't get chicken Dinner.... Graphics was so clear, every shadow was showing, u can even see an enemy at long range without a scope.... The footstep detector is so accurate that u know enemy around the corner.

Can't wait for Fortnite to be on Android though, wanna try something else, getting tired of PUBG.
joke of the year! PUBG on iOS same as PC gfx wise cheesy cheesy.. rotfl

This is how PUBG at max gfx looks like

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

First of all Fortnite unlike PUBG is a free to play game which is one strategy they use to lure players in, most players begin the game with mindset that it's free and they don't need to pay a dime which is a total deception.

Fortnite unlike PUBG has a in-game currency called V-bucks which you buy with REAL MONEY, with the V-Bucks you can buy various stuffs like costumes, Battle Pass and other stuffs.

please note that it is not a must you spend money in the game, I've been playing the game for a few months now and haven't had to spend a dime on the game. But trust me it is not easy to play the game without at least being tempted to spend money on some costumes.

Epic Games also currently sells early access to the main version of the game – the Save the World mode.
It is set to become free to play like Battle Royale some time later this year, but for the moment players need to spend money if they want to play it.

PUBG on the other hand just recently introduced the "Battle Pass" which is the only way they can currently make money from the game.

I hope you now understand why I said Fortnite is making more money than PUBG.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
Fortnite is really making money than PUBG, they have lots of people not just on the mobile platform but very much on the Console. They not putting it on the Android platform is not just optimizing it for low end Android but political, we all know that when a game enters the Android platform, it's the beginning of the end for their gaining venture.

Guy you got it all wrong actually PUBG has more players than Fortnite.

check Google bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:

Guy you got it all wrong, actually PUBG has more players than Fortnite

check Google bro

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
MobileGees:

First of all Fortnite unlike PUBG is a free to play game which is one strategy they use to lure players in, most players begin the game with mindset that it's free and they don't need to pay a dime which is a total deception.

Fortnite unlike PUBG has a in-game currency called V-bucks which you buy with REAL MONEY, with the V-Bucks you can buy various stuffs like costumes, Battle Pass and other stuffs.

please note that it is not a must you spend money in the game, I've been playing the game for a few months now and haven't had to spend a dime on the game. But trust me it is not easy to play the game without at least being tempted to spend money on some costumes.

Epic Games also currently sells early access to the main version of the game – the Save the World mode.
It is set to become free to play like Battle Royale some time later this year, but for the moment players need to spend money if they want to play it.

PUBG on the other hand just recently introduced the "Battle Pass" which is the only way they can currently make money from the game.

I hope you now understand why I said Fortnite is making more money than PUBG.

my guy anything you dae talk i just dae laugh it looks like you don't know anything about a virtual online store where people sell their pubg costumes and weapons skins for real bits/lite coins where they convert to real world money.....its only available in the PC version any trade made bluehole always get gets a percentage and in 2017 pubg was a very big deal just guess how many players made trade daily and imagine how much pubg corp makes as percentage but earlier this year it was stop Belgium gaming company says its gambling but after many paper works it was release again trust me if you dae play the PC version you go know watin I dae talk about here's an example

you use your ingame money to open a create and got a rear item's you trade it for bitcoin virtual currency

bro I swear bluehole make serious cash here o
me and my elder brother na dae play am for PC coz its not available for Xbox console them ban he account b4 by some tweaks he don they trade back you no need to stream for pubg to earn cool cash bro wise up

p.s skin and costume sales started with cs go
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

my guy anything you dae talk i just dae laugh it looks like you don't know anything about a virtual online store where people sell their pubg costumes and weapons skins for real bits/lite coins where they convert to real world money.....its only available in the PC version any trade made bluehole always get gets a percentage and in 2017 pubg was a very big deal just guess how many players made trade daily and imagine how much pubg corp makes as percentage but earlier this year it was stop Belgium gaming company says its gambling but after many paper works it was release again trust me if you dae play the PC version you go know watin I dae talk about here's an example

you use your ingame money to open a create and got a rear item's you trade it for bitcoin virtual currency

bro I swear bluehole make serious cash here o
me and my elder brother na dae play am for PC coz its not available for Xbox console them ban he account b4 by some tweaks he don they trade back you no need to stream for pubg to earn cool cash bro wise up

p.s skin and costume sales started with cs go

but all in all you agree with me that Fortnite has made more money than PUBG and also that the only way PUBG is currently making in-game sales is by selling their recently launched "battle Pass"

Na the point I wan drive out be that Fortnite is making more money than PUBG
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
MobileGees:

but all in all you agree with me that Fortnite has made more money than PUBG and also that the only way PUBG is currently making in-game sales is by selling their recently launched "battle Pass"

Na the point I wan drive out be that Fortnite is making more money than PUBG

bro I'm so sorry to have argued with you in the first place will you find it in your heart to forgive me

I don rest my case you don win like say you dae stay warri I for show ways when you and pubg developer's take dae make money with 1 or more steam accounts
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
MobileGees:

Guy you got it all wrong, actually PUBG has more players than Fortnite

check Google bro
Yeah that's true, checked but I think most PUBG players don't do in app purchase like Fortnite, PUBG doesn't really make sense in buying custumes, one will end up wearing amours and all but Fortnite players like investing in that Game like some freaks. I think that's where Fortnite get paid.

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
daamazing:
joke of the year! PUBG on iOS same as PC gfx wise cheesy cheesy.. rotfl

This is how PUBG at max gfx looks like
PUBG on Android still have issues with Graphics even on high end Android, PUBG in high iOS is bliss to a point. PC will definitely have a better graphics, same as the console, but nothing will beat PUBG on console though.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

bro I'm so sorry to have argued with you in the first place will you find it in your heart to forgive me

I don rest my case you don win like say you dae stay warri I for show ways when you and pubg developer's take dae make money with 1 or more steam accounts
Lots of gamers make a lot of in app purchase on Fortnite, most PUBG gamers don't make purchase, no point making purchase sef when u can scavenge clothes on battle fields easily. Both games really made money but Fortnite have lots of young fans that spend a lot, PUBG have age limit but Fortnite is for all.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

so you mean after all the proofs I've given you, you still don't believe that Fortnite is making more money than PUBG? o boy i rest my case bro
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
PUBG on Android still have issues with Graphics even on high end Android, PUBG in high iOS is bliss to a point. PC will definitely have a better graphics, same as the console, but nothing will beat PUBG on console though.

nothing beats pubg on console. maka why try play pubg for NVIDIA1080ti x4 then you go know say even Xbox one x na pure toilet compared to a average end PC
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by daamazing(m): 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
yeah. All games are optimised on iOS,but you saying the gfx on iOS is same with console is just complete garbage undecided

And it's better on PC than console
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
daamazing:
yeah. All games are optimised on iOS,but you saying the gfx on iOS is same with console is just complete garbage undecided

And it's better on PC than console
Wow. I should get get the PC own then, will check it out. I always believed games are highly optimized on Console.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

nothing beats pubg on console. maka why try play pubg for NVIDIA1080ti x4 then you go know say even Xbox one x na pure toilet compared to a average end PC
Wow, I'm just knowing this, I have been living under the rock, will get me the console version very soon.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
Wow, I'm just knowing this, I have been living under the rock, will get me the console version very soon.

already owned both but update every week go make you quick tire for the game 7gb 9gb 12gb 14gb

but na fortnite own na worse pass almost every 3days na be new update
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
baddestguyp pls suggest a nice shooting game for me apart from PUBG
depends on what you looking for...1st person or 3rd person?
And if i want tactical fps or fast paced fps
I dont know much about tps games...but if its fps I'd recommend

Bullet force
Critical ops
Standoff 2
Forward assault
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:

u saying crap...pubg on ios same gfx as pc...wtf

And pubg on ios and android no difference, depends on ur device so stop hyping iphones...there are android phones who run it better at max graphics
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
bro pls man wtf
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:

Bullet force
Critical ops
Standoff 2
Forward assault
alright, I'll check this out.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:

Bullet force
Critical ops
Standoff 2
Forward assault
alright, I'll check this out. I prefer FPS any day, even in PUBG, I always opt for FPS except when playing the Arcade mode
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
typicalgamer:

already owned both but update every week go make you quick tire for the game 7gb 9gb 12gb 14gb

but na fortnite own na worse pass almost every 3days na be new update
Ohboy, where person wants get data. That's crazy man. Let me just stick to the one I know.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Baddestguyp:
u saying crap...pubg on ios same gfx as pc...wtf

And pubg on ios and android no difference, depends on ur device so stop hyping iphones...there are android phones who run it better at max graphics
Never played nor seen the PC, was talking before based on assumption. But iOS make sense o, unless one has a killer Android, most high end Android ain't optimized for the max setting, it will even tell you it's not yet available for the device.

The Chinese version performed well in terms of graphics though, I updated from TamTam App like 3 days ago and I was impressed with what I saw even with my low end device. Can't wait to see them rolling out the English version.

The Chinese version, you can't start a match naked, u have to wear at least one white top like that which is the default cloth.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
thegentleman:
Never played nor seen the PC, was talking before based on assumption. But iOS make sense o, unless one has a killer Android, most high end Android ain't optimized for the max setting, it will even tell you it's not yet available for the device.

The Chinese version performed well in terms of graphics though, I updated from TamTam App like 3 days ago and I was impressed with what I saw even with my low end device. Can't wait to see them rolling out the English version.

The Chinese version, you can't start a match naked, u have to wear at least one white top like that which is the default cloth.
almost all ios devices are high end so of course they'll support max settings...but android there are different ranges of devices so u need top android devices to run at max settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2018
thegentleman:

if you see pubg at max settings on PC you go shit for body pubg us bae grin
thegentleman:

if you see pubg at max settings on PC you go shit for body pubg us bae
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 07, 2018
Please who is playing the last day on earth game here, kindly signify so we can start a group to ease us of the complexity of the game.

Oya ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (844) (845) (846) (847) (848) (849) (850) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.