Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2781231 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
undecided

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

the multi player isn't real time, it's a time shift multiplayer
I saw it online that is real time and not that ghost race o
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
of course
I don't like online games.... Is nova 3 interesting,.make I download it?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

I was just wondering how he was able use the R button sef
no r2 sef. I think the FIFA 14 on android is even better than pes 13 on PSP. except the multiplayer part
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I saw it online that is real time and not that ghost race o

it's not real time bro. If it was, they would have mentioned it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
Joshkid:
I don't like online games.... Is nova 3 interesting,.make I download it?
I hate it cos u aren't fighting humans but robots.

online games are the best. u should try them
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

it's not real time bro. If it was, they would have mentioned it
oh, ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I hate it cos u aren't fighting humans but robots.

online games are the best. u should try them
Share mhee screenshots of Real Racing 3 pls "
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
BoZz

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Joshkid:
Share mhee screenshots of Real Racing 3 pls "
here

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 5:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
here
Tnx a bunch!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I downloaded mine from here http://www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html

I extracted file and made a copy. installed apk and placed one of the data in obb. I opened it and it stopped same place as urs. I quit and transferred second file to obb (first one had disappeared) I opens game and played simple.

my phone too has 1gb ram
Boss, i av downloaded d six files just now but where am i going to download d apk?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 5:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
Joshkid:
Tnx a bunch!
Bro, abeg if u don download d real racing gimme d link pls
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
it is http://toucharcade.com/2013/12/17/real-racing-3-updated-with-real-time-online-multiplayer-and-two-new-supercars/

wow that's nice then.. Unfortunately it keeps crashing on my phone. I don't know of they have updated it though
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
Two against one.... And I'm still the boss cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Promotion ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

wow that's nice then.. Unfortunately it keeps crashing on my phone. I don't know of they have updated it though
disable google billing hack on lucky patcher and it'll play, I had the same problem
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
grinface98:
Boss, i av downloaded d six files just now but where am i going to download d apk?
extract the files, the apk should be in it.
check my post in last page for other instructions
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:12pm On Mar 06, 2015
cool so realitic

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
disable google billing hack on lucky patcher and it'll play, I had the same problem
oh! Am downloading from revdl already sha. Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:
oh! Am downloading from revdl already sha. Thanks
mod apk?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
mod apk?
no I don't like mods
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zannx(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2015
nani667:

I think you already mentioned that on the other section.... Next time don't use fake WiFi connection.... Those Gameloft people are Paranoid... Anything that remotely resembles Cheating and you shall get banned..... As for MC5, purchase the game, and don't use fake WiFi connection..... And don't sign in with the same Google account that got banned before or use the same username ✔

yeah.. I did mention it at the other section.. I thought of trying again buh still didnt work.. And wifi isnt close to mah area. How about if i try wifi hotspot will i still get banned
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Robinokhalifa(m): 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:

I was just wondering how he was able use the R button sef
dude i knw many of you dont lyk ppsspp games. . .i just wnted to knw hw fast the phone is thats y ah decided to test this Emulator,cuz pple said it hangs a lot,,And to my greatest suprise it didnt hang. . .so ah aint really a fan of ppsspp games. .o.k
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
grinface98:
Apkmania
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2015
haibe:
no I don't like mods
then why didn't u get from playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
extract the files, the apk should be in it.
check my post in last page for other instructions
Thank u very much boss. It's now Ok

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Zannx:

yeah.. I did mention it at the other section.. I thought of trying again buh still didnt work.. And wifi isnt close to mah area. How about if i try wifi hotspot will i still get banned

If you use WiFi Hotspot and use a different Google account you won't get banned.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
then why didn't u get from playstore
the crash issue. That was where I got it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2015
nani667:

If you use WiFi Hotspot and use a different Google account you won't get banned.....
if its mc4 yu can do dis

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Zannx(m): 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
nani667:

tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.