Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2791897 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 9:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
use zippyshare link and click skip advert in the adfly page. what browser do u use
UC browser !
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
cool cool cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2015
i have book where i write android games list. I update it anytime a new game is released. And the fact is games hardly make it to my list because i make sure everygame is console quality. That's why glu games hardly make it to my list because there games are bullshit. There are so many good games on android that many of u are not aware of. I can post some of the ones i like most if u want. For now i've finished playing 45percent of the list.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
Patiently Waiting for this event ✔

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:35pm On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:
Bro, i downloaded d apk and cache files for FIFA 14 on Play.mob.org, placed d cache in Android/obb, then installed d apk but whenever i open it, i see a message dat resources could not be found. Wot do i do about it sir? Or better still, tell me aw u got urs to play. Thanks!
make sure the obb file spelling is correct
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MockinJay(m): 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
nani667:
cool cool cool

What's the name of your squad?

Add me up TheExecutioner
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
MockinJay:

Add me up TheExecutioner

I don't currently have a squad yet.... I'm solo for now.... I shall soon join one tho ✔
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MockinJay(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
nani667:

I don't currently have a squad yet.... I'm solo for now.... I shall soon join one tho ✔

Oh cool. I dey feel ur screenshots
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MockinJay(m): 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
nani667:
cool cool cool

Add me up TheExecutioner
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mustiboy:
i have book where i write android games list. I update it anytime a new game is released. And the fact is games hardly make it to my list because i make sure everygame is console quality. That's why glu games hardly make it to my list because there games are bullshit. There are so many good games on android that many of u are not aware of. I can post some of the ones i like most if u want. For now i've finished playing 45percent of the list.
Quote mhee the list Abeg??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
dude pls the rainbow six and mother of myth how good are they. all I've seen is gameplay video. I need first hand info
rainbow six is awesome just like the console version though i downloaded it with apk throug wifi. Never tried mother of myth but the video i watched is awesome
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Joshkid:
UC browser !
use opera mini to skip ad to zippyshare link. then copy download link to ur uc browser and download
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
nani667:
cool cool cool
noob tongue
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mustiboy:
pls post oh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mustiboy:
rainbow six is awesome just like the console version though i downloaded it with apk throug wifi. Never tried mother of myth but the video i watched is awesome
I will get them soon
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
wee immortals
asphalt 8
GTA series
six guns
backstab
90 percent of Gameloft and glu games

are overhyped piece of trash. I won't follow the hype anymore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chemmerfrank(m): 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
Got an lg g3 recently..so am bent on enjoying the qhd big screen on games.. Guys check out rip tide 2 or dead trigger.. They are cool.. Am open to suggestions too from the veterans
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2015
my top games on android Ive played since february (the ones I can remember and have played very well)

1) aralon sword and shadow- single player open world RPG

2) star legends - best mmorpg on android

3) respawnables - 3rd person shooter rpg

4) FIFA 14 - best soccer on android

5) NFS most wanted - street race

6) real racing 3 - best driving simulation

7) Modern combat 4 - best first person shooter

cool burning blade - hack and slash mmorpg

9) real boxing - boxing

10) arcane legends - mmorpg

other notables are clash of kings (mmo), avabel online (mmorpg ( tho I have only played little of it)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2015
chemmerfrank:
Got an lg g3 recently..so am bent on enjoying the qhd big screen on games.. Guys check out rip tide 2 or dead trigger.. They are cool.. Am open to suggestions too from the veterans
tried these long ago. deleted on first play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
use opera mini to skip ad to zippyshare link. then copy download link to ur uc browser and download
ok
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chemmerfrank(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
tried these long ago. deleted on first play
hahah am not a big fan of intense graphics.. Anything fum and simple would do most times.. Those graphics game needs alot of buying and all
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:11am On Mar 06, 2015
chemmerfrank:
hahah am not a big fan of intense graphics.. Anything fum and simple would do most times.. Those graphics game needs alot of buying and all
its not graphics oh, its how interesting it is o. I have games of less than 40mb right now
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chemmerfrank(m): 12:13am On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
its not graphics oh, its how interesting it is o. I have games of less than 40mb right now
all right give me a list and ill go on a download spree tonight
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:19am On Mar 06, 2015
chemmerfrank:
all right give me a list and ill go on a download spree tonight
try number one on the list I gave, but if u want 40mb games, try score world goals, if u are into mmorpgs try star and arcane legends on the list (only if u are into MMOs oh)
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chemmerfrank(m): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
try number one on the list I gave, but if u want 40mb games, try score world goals, if u are into mmorpgs try star and arcane legends on the list (only if u are into MMOs oh)
i see you... Ill check em out
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2015
screenshot of avabel online I just saw on Google. I can't believe I've had an mmo like this since and all I've done is testrun

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by chemmerfrank(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2015
chemmerfrank:
i see you... Ill check em out
modern combat 4 or 5 which is a better game altogether? I wanna buy one..
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
screenshot of avabel online I just saw on Google. I can't believe I've had an mmo like this since and all I've done is testrun

You and these your toy games.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nani667: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2015
The Killing continues... cool

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 12:51am On Mar 06, 2015
nani667:

You and these your toy games.....
bro, I'm a big fan of MMOs , kindly recommend a better one for android
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by nuelski10: 1:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Bozz

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 2:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Baddestguyp:
After downloading all six parts... What's nxt??...My data will soon expire, urgent answer pls??

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.