Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2784475 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 10:28am On Mar 05, 2015
New game in the building... Metal racer
Downloading already

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by haibe(m): 12:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
OGeeKush:
New game in the building... Metal racer
Downloading already

post screen shot when you are done
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 1:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
please help me list HD offline games that is above 500mb and below 1gig
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
pators:
please help me list HD offline games that is above 500mb and below 1gig
overkill 3, deux ex, sacred oddysey, rainbow sixshadow vanguard, eternal legacy, six guns, sonic racing transformed, mother of myth, blood and gloryimmortals, bladeslinger, aralon, exiles, ravensword, shadowgun, dead space, dead effect, mass effect, edge of tomorrow.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mustiboy:
overkill 3, deux ex, sacred oddysey, rainbow sixshadow vanguard, eternal legacy, six guns, sonic racing transformed, mother of myth, blood and gloryimmortals, bladeslinger, aralon, exiles, ravensword, shadowgun, dead space, dead effect, mass effect, edge of tomorrow.
Bro, i downloaded d apk and cache files for FIFA 14 on Play.mob.org, placed d cache in Android/obb, then installed d apk but whenever i open it, i see a message dat resources could not be found. Wot do i do about it sir? Or better still, tell me aw u got urs to play. Thanks!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

Hello sir. I just finished downloaded mc4 both apk and cache and I extracted d cache into android/obb. Wen i opened, i was asked to download with either WiFi or carrier network which i chose d latter. After dat I'm stuck here (Check d pic below) It returns dere after clicking OK

Abeg help me boss

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
haibe:

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2015
nuelski10:
People just dey dissapear like spirit for dis game, btw will v1.1.5 mc4 work with v1.1.7 data?
I don't think they are using cheat. it might be ur pings are high cos the only cheat I've heard of is double speed not teleportation
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I don't think they are using cheat. it might be ur pings are high cos the only cheat I've heard of is double speed not teleportation
Boss abeg help me out with those quotes above sir
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mustiboy:
dude pls the rainbow six and mother of myth how good are they. all I've seen is gameplay video. I need first hand info
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:
Hello sir. I just finished downloaded mc4 both apk and cache and I extracted d cache into android/obb. Wen i opened, i was asked to download with either WiFi or carrier network which i chose d latter. After dat I'm stuck here (Check d pic below) It returns dere after clicking OK

Abeg help me boss
I think ur obb file has been deleted. if it has, redownload file, this time when u extract, make a copy of the file.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:
Bro, i downloaded d apk and cache files for FIFA 14 on Play.mob.org, placed d cache in Android/obb, then installed d apk but whenever i open it, i see a message dat resources could not be found. Wot do i do about it sir? Or better still, tell me aw u got urs to play. Thanks!
move file away and uninstall game. go to andropalace and download mod apk version 1.2.8

move file back and install apk. on ur WiFi or internet and play
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lionbite(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:

Abeg help me boss
Its simply because you downloaded the old apk version.... Go to apk mania and download the latest version....... It should be like this

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 4:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I think ur obb file has been deleted. if it has, redownload file, this time when u extract, make a copy of the file.
i don't think so sir

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:
i don't think so sir
maybe its ur phone ram
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
maybe its ur phone ram
My phone's ram is 1gb (Tecno H6 to be precise) sir. Just let me know aw u installed urs
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lionbite:

Its simply because you downloaded the old apk version.... Go to apk mania and download the latest version....... It should be like this
link pls.... Apk mania is redirecting me to playstore
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 5:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:
My phone's ram is 1gb (Tecno H6 to be precise) sir. Just let me know aw u installed urs
I downloaded mine from here http://www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html

I extracted file and made a copy. installed apk and placed one of the data in obb. I opened it and it stopped same place as urs. I quit and transferred second file to obb (first one had disappeared) I opens game and played simple.

my phone too has 1gb ram
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Those that asked how the game takes MB, I did a test

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I downloaded mine from here http://www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html

I extracted file and made a copy. installed apk and placed one of the data in obb. I opened it and it stopped same place as urs. I quit and transferred second file to obb (first one had disappeared) I opens game and played simple.

my phone too has 1gb ram
Thanks boss
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by OGeeKush(m): 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mustiboy:

Mehn!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:

Abeg help me boss
Same issue wif mhee.... I got the game frm mob.org... I'm using Infinix hot!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
grinface98:

Abeg help me boss
U got the game cache frm whr?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
XavierG:
Those that asked how the game takes MB, I did a test
pls what app did u use to carry out the test
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by grinface98(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Joshkid:
U got the game cache frm whr?
Got it from play.mob.org
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
Joshkid:
Same issue wif mhee.... I got the game frm mob.org... I'm using Infinix hot!
I'm also using infinix hot. get game from here http://www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html

don't forget to read instructions and make copy of data before installing
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by pators(m): 8:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
pls help me list HD games more than 500mb and not more than 1.2gb please urgently
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Joshkid(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I'm also using infinix hot. get game from here http://www.andropalace.net/2014/10/modern-combat-4-zero-hour-1-1-7c-mod-apkdataunlimited-money.html

don't forget to read instructions and make copy of data before installing
The advert for this site no allow person download ooh!
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2015
Baddestguyp:
pls what app did u use to carry out the test

It's not an app.
That's the battery section of my phone's settings
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Baddestguyp(m): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
Joshkid:
The advert for this site no allow person download ooh!
use zippyshare link and click skip advert in the adfly page. what browser do u use

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.