Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Best Games To Download For Your Android Device - Phones (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device (2785085 Views)

MTN Android Device Now Available? / 24 Hours Free Call To Any Network No Recharge Card. Download For Free / Full Bible Download For S40 Phone Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Georgioo(m): 8:05am On Jul 22, 2018
MobileGees:

racing simulator? Are you sure you know what you're saying?
The question is what is a simulation game

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 10:45am On Jul 22, 2018
ryfoz:
Dream League (No MOD)
how can you playing this nonsense game with very dull ai? It's even better you play psp emulated pes or fifa 14... But why even play all of that when you have pes 2018 which has the same gameplay as the pc counterpart and only differ in graphics

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ladykilllar: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2018
thegentleman:
Very very. No data no gaming.

Any slight glitch your game won't play, which is very annoying
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Georgioo:

The question is what is a simulation game

oh I actually thought simulators were games that plays itself like football manager and the likes
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Mustiboy:
how can you playing this nonsense game with very dull ai? It's even better you play psp emulated pes or fifa 14... But why even play all of that when you have pes 2018 which has the same gameplay as the pc counterpart and only differ in graphics

I just like the game ni o, especially the way I score easily (not that easy sha)

Then again you said ai? Do you mean AI as in Artificial Intelligence or what?

I'm not really about game graphics boss, just a fun and exciting gameplay is enough for me besides I haven't really seen any PES 2018 video gameplay or post on it especially here...mind you I have PES 2018 PPSSPP but I don't like it especially the way the controls are not made for Android since it's an emulator app

I might check out the Android PES 18 sha whenever I feel the data is worth it
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Mustiboy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
ryfoz:

I just like the game ni o, especially the way I score easily (not that easy sha)

Then again you said ai? Do you mean AI as in Artificial Intelligence or what?

I'm not really about game graphics boss, just a fun and exciting gameplay is enough for me besides I haven't really seen any PES 2018 video gameplay or post on it especially here...mind you I have PES 2018 PPSSPP but I don't like it especially the way the controls are not made for Android since it's an emulator app

I might check out the Android PES 18 sha whenever I feel the data is worth it
pes 2018 android has the same gameplay as the one you see people play on pc or last generation consoles (ps3 & Xbox 360). You just can't compare it with any soccer now on mobile cause it's simple the best. You have to have a good phone though.

I play mine on SD625, 4gb ram/ 64gb device. Xiaomi redmi 5 plus.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2018
ladykilllar:

Any slight glitch your game won't play, which is very annoying
That's why most games mod don't work again, I think the move is to curb all this game cheats.... Like Pes use to be playable offline before but now it ain't possible, u have to connect it online before playing against computer.... once they notice any foul play, they ban the account
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2018
Mustiboy:
pes 2018 android has the same gameplay as the one you see people play on pc or last generation consoles (ps3 & Xbox 360). You just can't compare it with any soccer now on mobile cause it's simple the best. You have to have a good phone though.

are you trying to say that the ps 4 is stronger that pc, please don't make me laugh
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
If you are about downloading PUBG, I'll advise you to chill, PUBG is releasing the version 0.7.0 very soon, they are done uploading, they will release it for download after it has been launched tomorrow, so you won't have to download again.

There will be a War mode in the update where there will be five 10man team facing each other in the desert. It will be really dope.

PUBG version 0.7.0 has been optimised, with more better graphics with better performance unlike the 0.6.0 that has lots of glitches with performance.

Fortnite will also hit Android device very soon, probably before mid August, but no date has been named yet.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by typicalgamer(m): 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2018
Mustiboy:

1...playing pes18 on redmi 5plus is an insult to mi users coz weak Itel phones run the game flawlessly

2...same gameplay wow try pes 18 on xbox1 and you no go touch phone own again

3... bruh let the man have his fun a guy gotta start somewhere

4...dream league without mod you can't progress pass phase 2 and with mod game gets boring pretty quickly

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lamiri(m): 11:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
I played real racing 3 on my former phone but now downloading on camon x pro grin angry grin grin with ntel subscription

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by okikiosibodu(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
nani667:
PUBG action

You got me salivating.... sad I am using an iphone and just searched for it on app store, dem no get ios version. I can imagine how superb the graphics will be on ios. Do you mind giving a list of similar games with ios counterparts? By the way..... It looks so much like CALL OF DUTY
There is this sniper game I used to play on my iPad some years ago.... You tap on the device and then keep on tilting till the dot on the scope is on the target. I can't remember the name but I have been searching plays tore and apple store for it but can't find it. Do you chance know the name or have similar game?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by okikiosibodu(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
thegentleman:
When I found out it's online, it turned me off too.

I'm downloading Sniper 3D, heard a lot about it, want to give it a try, seems I'm now into Sniping Games now grin
Pls given your review.....is it mesmerising? Which sniping game will you recommend for a friend?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
okikiosibodu:

You got me salivating.... sad I am using an iphone and just searched for it on app store, dem no get ios version. I can imagine how superb the graphics will be on ios. Do you mind giving a list of similar games with ios counterparts? By the way..... It looks so much like CALL OF DUTY
There is this sniper game I used to play on my iPad some years ago.... You tap on the device and then keep on tilting till the dot on the scope is on the target. I can't remember the name but I have been searching plays tore and apple store for it but can't find it. Do you chance know the name or have similar game?

There's actually PUBG for iOS too bro. Search well.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
ryfoz:
Dream League (No MOD)
dnt knw why people like this game....

2 Likes

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Lamiri:
I played real racing 3 on my former phone but now downloading on camon x pro grin angry grin grin with ntel subscription
you do much of online??
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by okikiosibodu(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
olayinkajnr:

There's actually PUBG for iOS too bro. Search well.
How do I search pls?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by olayinkajnr(m): 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2018
okikiosibodu:

How do I search pls?

Just type PUBG Mobile on your appstore. I know people that plays it on their iPhones.
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by Lamiri(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2018
oxygenlove:
you do much of online??
pes and pubg
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by MobileGees: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2018
is there any other good game apart from PUBG right now on Android because PUBG is the only thing Everyone seems to be playing and I don't like the game so any suggestions

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2018
oxygenlove:
dnt knw why people like this game....

L grin L

I can say the same for you guys that are playing online multiplayer games... I don't really know what you guys like about it....anyway sha una get plenty data to waste na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by blackiridis(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018
Georgioo:
I want this guy to look like kratos.. Still a work in progress
na everytime u dey download patch files? wanna try the game
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
ryfoz:

L grin L

I can say the same for you guys that are playing online multiplayer games... I don't really know what you guys like about it....anyway sha una get plenty data to waste na cheesy
and not playing the game with friends too makes it more boring to me.....
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teeezy00: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Please guys which phone is best for gaming right now? Budget 50-65k
Is anyone using tecno camon X pro,is it good for gaming?
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by oxygenlove(m): 7:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
teeezy00:
Please guys which phone is best for gaming right now? Budget 50-65k
Is anyone using tecno camon X pro,is it good for gaming?
get ursef a #xiaomi redmi 5 plus#

1 Like

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by sawdi: 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
nani667:

Added ✔️

Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by ryfoz(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
oxygenlove:
and not playing the game with friends too makes it more boring to me.....

Issokay....keepeee rup grin
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by teeezy00: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
oxygenlove:
get ursef a #xiaomi redmi 5 plus#
OK...... Thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by xzibukz(m): 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
pls can anyone recommend offline games 500mb-2gb game files. thanks
Re: Best Games To Download For Your Android Device by xzibukz(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2018
pls can anyone recommend offline games 500mb-2gb game files. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (1133) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.