Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1289 Views)

Peter Ololo: Biggest Bank Debtor. Nigeria's Madoff? / What Is Wrong With Cbn? A Debtor In A Bank Appointed A Director In Another Bank / Don't Die As A Debtor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 10:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
I know people who might have good ideas.
smiley
Pickabeau1
smiley
Crackhaus
smiley
Bellong
smiley
Tallesty1

grin

1 Like

Re: . by bellong: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
For this type of work, Nigeria Police is your best friend. Trust me, you will not be disappointed... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
^^^
Seconded grin

cheesy
Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
If you are 100% sure that the debtor has the money then I think I might help but y'see things are hard now and alota people are broke so I'd advice you to give him/her sometime.
Re: . by acenazt: 10:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
That Cliché, The police is ur friend is right in this situation. but u can always pay a visit to vet something valuable as pawn.
Re: . by afanide: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
This method wil not work 4u cos u dont even knw if he is Presently drinkin Garri.

If u re sure he has d Money, d best solution is to go to d police or betterstill, get a court order which will compel him to be payin u certain amount every Month.
Re: . by tit(f): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
goofyone:
Guys I need some help here.

I'd like to hire someone who can use unconventional "methods" to extract money from a debtor.

I need this urgently and I'm willing to pay for the services.

I have got a debtor who is unwilling to pay my money. This is a really huge amount of money and I really can't let it slide. We are talking seven figures here.

So, this is going to be a job for someone who is interested.

Pm me, if you are.

Make her an offer she cannot refuse.
Offer her a deal she cannot refuse.
Use her longer throat/greed to ensnare her and get your money back.
It takes patience though.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2014
bellong:
For this type of work, Nigeria Police is your best friend. Trust me, you will not be disappointed... cheesy cheesy
I tried my best already at trying to get my money back. I have threatened him yet though.
I really just can't get around this idea among Nigerians to not want to pay back. It's sickening. Just to get my money back o.

Police is my going to be my last resort. Cos they can't hold him legally for too long. He'll probably get away after a while and we'll be back to square one.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 05, 2014
tit:

Make her an offer she cannot refuse.
Offer her a deal she cannot refuse.
Use her longer throat/greed to ensnare her and get your money back.
It takes patience though.

Could you give me an example of such offer?
Re: . by bellong: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2014
goofyone:

I tried my best already at trying to get my money back. I have threatened him yet though.
I really just can't get around this idea among Nigerians to not want to pay back. It's sickening. Just to get my money back o.

Police is my going to be my last resort. Cos they can't hold him legally for too long. He'll probably get away after a while and we'll be back to square one.

Police and "legally" are not best of friends and the two cannot be written in the same sentence.

They will get your money for you by all means especially with the promise of a good commission.
Re: . by crackhaus: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
goofyone:

What do you mean by that bit in bold?

Did you give someone money in the seven figures without any proof of that transaction whatsoever?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
crackhaus:

What do you mean by that bit in bold?

Did you give someone money in the seven figures without any proof of that transaction whatsoever?

Of course I have proof of transaction. I'm not that stupid.
But I don't wanna go any legal route with this guy anymore. I don't think it's worth it.
Re: . by crackhaus: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
goofyone:

Of course I have proof of transaction. I'm not that stupid.
But I don't wanna go any legal route with this guy anymore. I don't think it's worth it.
It's worth it man.

I would normally cosign the more direct and forceful route, but the money involved is big enough to even get a court judge involved and interested.

Your choice at the end of the day though.
Re: . by dunkem21(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2014
MizMyColi:
^^^
Seconded grin

cheesy

I cant access pms and I forgot to ask of your exams. I trust you to shine in flying colours.

Congrats.
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 12:16am On Dec 21, 2014
dunkem21:

I cant access pms and I forgot to ask of your exams. I trust you to shine in flying colours.

Congrats.

Thank you plentiful much smiley smiley

I did what I could.

I believe it'll amount to something good.

So, whatsup, your gadgets? Any hope for recovery?
Re: . by dunkem21(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2014
MizMyColi:

Thank you plentiful much smiley smiley

I did what I could.

I believe it'll amount to something good.

So, whatsup, your gadgets? Any hope for recovery?

Me and dem dey slot am out for Saka Tinubu.

I also believe that it'll amount to something good.

Eshe.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
You need the services of a loan shark. I can imagine how you feel unfortunately there are very few people who can offer such a service.
I guess you should start thinking like an Italian Boss if you ever want to recover your money.
Re: . by Kirinwa: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
I will collect on your behalf. He will pay with an additional 20% interest and an apology letter. Pm me.
Re: . by easyresource: 8:16am On Dec 22, 2014
i have a vampire friend that can compel ur debtor to pay...bt my friends fee is in eight figures... grin...#toomuchvampiredairy
Re: . by thronsylva(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
I hv sm 'MAFIA MEN' dat cn silently get this f**"s back 2 u. Strictly on agreement terms, guarranteed return of ur kudi cash and u pay. No lives lost and U happy mehn. CMS.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kirinwa:
I will collect on your behalf. He will pay with an additional 20% interest and an apology letter. Pm me.
Could you please pm me?
Re: . by In4matic: 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
If you are sure he has the money then you may be Interested In what I may tell you.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Much Is Uba's Naira To Dollar Current Exchange Rate For Online Payment? / . / Creating Businesses Across The Lpg Value Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.