Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) (40890 Views)

Ismaila Mu’azu Hassan Wins House Of Reps Rerun Election In Gombe / Aisha Jummai-Alhassan 1st Elected Female Governor As Tribunal Sacks Ishaku / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Zuria:
Chauvinists every where angry angry angry

Congrats Senator Aisha!!!

Would be cool to see an elected female governor for a change wink cool
Are you surprised the chauvinists are pdp rats? what a man can do,a woman can do better

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by seangy4konji: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
i smell codeine from here...

Naija...

PM me oo if you need servicing...

Discreet is my watch word.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Muslim fit allow woman lead them
Christian sef
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by amedave(m): 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
dhammyg:

SIERRA LEONE,SOMALIA,SUDAN,AND SEVERAL OTHER FAILED STATES HAVE MALE PRESIDENTS WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING TO SALVAGE THE SITUATION coolSO THIS UR THEORY IS BULLSHXT.BY THE WAY HAVE YOU NEVER MET TOUGH WOMEN IN UR LIFE B4
dearie relax call a spade a spade...women has also failed us woefully example the former speaker of hOuse of rep...and one thing you need to know is true leadership is not being tough but calculative....people like ngozi happen to be tough but she can't understand a common lay man maths on the economy of the nation....we don't need tough confused and emotional women we need rational humans...thank you

2 Likes

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by MisterKennedy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please Nairalanders,my facebook account got temporarily locked unceremoniously,please who can help me get it back?Facebook is asking me to present an id which I dont have
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Kingharzyz(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
I love this....
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by amedave(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
DaGC:
Congrats to her. People should stop playing the 'party' tag that she couldn't have achieved it in another party bla bla bla. She earned it regardless of party.

I keep saying on this forum that these peeps are all the same regardless of party affiliations. The day I said I liked Oshiomole, somebody brandied me a 'Pro-APC', the day I gave positive remarks about GEJ, they called me 'Pro-PDP'. They are all the same, just different party.

Na even today for this Nairaland na I take know say Emerhor don go APC so tay he win their primary. Person wey don dey tay for PDP for so many years. All of dem na the same, I tell you.

I'm sure some PDP peeps will accept Buhari with open arms with praises sef if he decides to join them; same way some APC peeps will call Jonathan a 'progressive' if he switches parties. If Peter Obi, Atiku and Tambuwal could switch, nothing is truly impossible.
chief if you just got to know about Emerhor today then you are not very current with Nigerian politics because he even contested for delta central senatorial election under APC during the rerun
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by seraphicesty: 11:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Consultville(m): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2014
Lovely, Gender equality

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Abuloma80(f): 12:11am On Dec 05, 2014
What a lucky lady. Last election she won Senatorial seat while her son (Sadiq Ango Abdullahi) won the federal house of representative. Both under same party but from different stated.

This time she won the Governorship of Taraba primaries under APC, while her son too is viaing for the federal representative under same APC from Kaduna state. Wish them best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Yettydamsel: 12:13am On Dec 05, 2014
It sounds great!
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by medamillion(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2014
hawksford:
looters
thieves
i no trust all this polithiefians gan
Do you trust yourself? Let your inner mind be opened to welcome CHANGE!
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by ignis: 12:25am On Dec 05, 2014
Let there be change, and let's have female governors and perhaps, a female president.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by easystudy101: 1:33am On Dec 05, 2014
Alphaoscar:
for the first time in a very long time , Mr seun of technological Republic of Nairaland is posting something positive about APC.

we will all shout Change ,change, change together next year in Jesus name .

Lol, oh boy your blood dey hot oo! Abi seun snatch your babe?
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 05, 2014
it is all about PDP. PDP in APC. Politicians deceiving the illiterate masses.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice development..,, let us give women a chance to lead.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by efilefun(m): 3:54am On Dec 05, 2014
papoose321:
Boko haram 1zt lady... Congrats MA

WTF is this one saying? Abeg try use that box above ur neck when next u want to comment.... mtchew sheybi na u elect am as boko first lady

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by onegig(m): 4:17am On Dec 05, 2014
amedave:
dearie relax call a spade a spade...women has also failed us woefully example the former speaker of hOuse of rep...and one thing you need to know is true leadership is not being tough but calculative....people like ngozi happen to be tough but she can't understand a common lay man maths on the economy of the nation....we don't need tough confused and emotional women we need rational humans...thank you

And all the men that have failed us ages ago and continue to fail us,what do we do about them? Ban them and and go look for angels from heaven to come rule us ? Because she failed as speaker, all women must hide under their beds and not aspire to leadership positions?

Your excuse is illogical.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by ResourceMan(m): 4:35am On Dec 05, 2014
For the first time ever, I am with the apc Janjaaweedians on this one. Time is ripe for us to have a female governor in Nigeria. I am amazed and pleasantly surprised that the "Go and Die Party", can ever ever think of fielding a woman. But nevertheless this pretty woman will Lose in Taraba.
She should immediately decamp to PDP and become a minister under "The Big Joe" after 2015 election,she is too good for the jaanjaweeds. she will make a great minister.
Lest I Forget "GEJ TILL 2019"
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by abdulwastecx(m): 5:30am On Dec 05, 2014
Seun:

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/female-senator-emerges-apc-governorship-candidate/

I know this woman....she is the second wife of former FCDA direct of works.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by abdulwastecx(m): 5:35am On Dec 05, 2014
ResourceMan:
For the first time ever, I am with the apc Janjaaweedians on this one. Time is ripe for us to have a female governor in Nigeria. I am amazed and pleasantly surprised that the "Go and Die Party", can ever ever think of fielding a woman. But nevertheless this pretty woman will Lose in Taraba.
She should immediately decamp to PDP and become a minister under "The Big Joe" after 2015 election,she is too good for the jaanjaweeds. she will make a great minister.
Lest I Forget "GEJ TILL 2019"

She might not be too good as you applaud despite having a good chance of winning the election.

I was really disappointed the first yime I spoke with her in suleja...she hardly speaks English language and she may just too clueless to take taraba state to the next level.

Nigerian political figures are always not that too bright no wonder we have a clown as a president

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Anglovel: 5:48am On Dec 05, 2014
Congrats to her, Hajiya aisha pls transform taraba like u did at d high court abuja

but pls dont embezzle N32b like u did at d hct abuja btw 2003-2008;

oppressing xtians at d hct,

sleeping wth d Chief Judge,

frustrating Diligent moslem/xtian Magistrates who do their Legal duties Honestly out of Service .

....Embezzling Contractors Payments,

Usurping all d Judicary Abuja High Court Contracts,

CHOP ALONE,DIE ALONE!

STOP UR FETISH WAYS,TARABANS ARE NOW WISER,BE CAREFUL,

U WILL SUCCEED IF U CHANGE FRM UR EVIL WAYS,OR ELSE UR END WILL BE WORSE THAN SUNTAI S OWN,

UR 3 EX HUSBANDS.. ANGO ABDILLAHI, JUSTICE SIDI BAGE, ALHASSAN, HVE NOT FORGOTTEN HOW U USED DEM ND DUMPED DEM...

NO MATTER D PARTY U STAND TO RUN FOR,U R NOT PURE...ROTTEN ROOT/APPLE......

EAT DOT COM,ESTATES ALL OVER

ABUJA,PRIVATE JETS,"A" CLASS

GARDEN/BAR.......NOW U WANT

POWER,U R ALREADY A

BILLIONAIRE........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 05, 2014
Alphaoscar:
for the first time in a very long time , Mr seun of technological Republic of Nairaland is posting something positive about APC.

we will all shout Change ,change, change together next year in Jesus name .

not that he wanted to, he had no choice
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Alphaoscar: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2014
harde2lah:

not that he wanted to, he had no choice

hehehehe.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by stolaonipekun: 6:06am On Dec 05, 2014
APC the wing of change
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Dreyl(m): 6:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by lagcity(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2014
Youngzedd:

Nigeria state is too tough for a woman to govern.

BS! If you grew up around strong women, you would not say such a thing. I know a lot of women who can govern Nigeria and Somalia without missing their pedicure appointment. Don't underestimate women, my friend.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by emiye(m): 6:40am On Dec 05, 2014
naijaguy77:
She is not going to win.

!) She is a muslim, Taraba is a christian state.

2) She is APC, Taraba is PDP to the bone.

2) She is a woman, not that this should matter, but combined with other obstacles she stands no chance.

Funny enough, she defeated Rev. Jolly Nyame a man , a Christian and Taraba state former governor of 8 years (1999-2007) to get to the senate in 2011.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan Wins APC Governorship Flag (picture) by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 05, 2014
A woman for governorship position? Apc must be mad, in fact they've lost the election already. Suntai's fula, i believe the next candidate should come from some other ethnic group, or is taraba an all fulani state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Slams Sowore For Placing His Leg On A Platform Bishop Kukah Sat On (photos) / 'No Election In Yoruba Land In 2023' Posters & Flyers - Koikimedia (Photos) / Forgery: I Am Not Answerable To You, AGF Tells senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.