Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me (6308 Views)

Wizkid Caught Begging Dej Loaf For Sex / Why Men Are Begging Lilian Afegbai With Millions Of Naira For Her Sexy Body / Afroocandy Boast: Marketers Are Begging For My Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Gudiza(m): 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Over here in Italy, we chop her cousins like biscuit. grin
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by LewisO: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
fikistick:

She's only trying to showcase herself and i don't think there is nothing bad with that
U said there is nothings wrong with that for a woman who will soon be aiming to get married later or plan to be a mother someday, so should that be a footstep for her children? Precise there are more decent way a women to showcase herself!
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
This tall stick na undecided
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
LewisO:
U said there is nothings wrong with that for a woman who will soon be aiming to get married later or plan to be a mother someday, so should that be a footstep for her children? Precise there are more decent way a women to showcase herself!

I was only kidding with that post, to be sincere that's the height of practical insanity
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by LewisO: 2:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
fikistick:

I was only kidding with that post, to be sincere that's the height of practical insanity
Nice 1...
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
LewisO:
Nice 1...

she just could not figure out another way by which she could be popular. and come to think of it, why is it that this rubbish is common only with the ladies
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by salbis(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
I no dey, even free of charge.
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by LewisO: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
fikistick:

she just could not figure out another way by which she could be popular. and come to think of it, why is it that this rubbish is common only with the ladies
Ok bro, Indecent exposure is the deliberate exposure in public or in view of the general public by a person of a portion or portions of her body, in circumstances where the exposure is contrary to local moral or other standards of appropriate behavior, social and community attitudes to the exposing of various body parts and laws covering what is referred to as indecent exposure vary significantly in different countries. It ranges from prohibition of exposure of genital areas , buttocks and female breasts . In some conservative countries, especially in the Middle East, the exposure of any part of the female body is considered indecent, not all countries hav indecent exposure laws.citation needed the applicable standard of decency is generally dat of d local community, which is sometimes codified in law, but may also be based in religion, morality, or, in some justifications, on the basis of necessary to public order Indecent exposure sometimes refers to exhibitionism or to public nudity and does not require sexual act to be performed. If sexual acts are performed, with or without an element of nudity, this can be considered public indecency, which may be a more serious criminal offence. In some countries, exposure of the body in breach of community standards of modesty is also considered 2 be public indecency. So a strong protocol needs to be stated to stop all this in the country because it's now getting into another world!
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
killercute16:
Dodges the spit and run
Lol. Wer u dey run go?
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
shockwave91:

Lol. Wer u dey run go?

Run for his dear life now, who knows if she's among one of those ebola carriers
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
fikistick:

Run for his dear life now, who knows if she's among one of those ebola carriers
Hmmm abi o. #GodHelpUsAll #DoesSignOfTheCross #SaysHailMary
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
shockwave91:

Hmmm abi o. #GodHelpUsAll #DoesSignOfTheCross #SaysHailMary

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Chanchit: 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
na wah o. See marketing. E be like say she don pass electricity wire inside her toto? I sure say ac sef go dey there.
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Chanchit:
na wah o. See marketing. E be like say she don pass electricity wire inside her toto? I sure say ac sef go dey there.

including water bed, incase you get tired and want to sleep grin
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Rapaltar(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Punnany is punnany.... ..
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Rapaltar:
Punnany is punnany.... ..

Abeg, define PUNNANY
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by shigo20(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
For her mind
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
shigo20:
For her mind

yes ooo
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nigeria and rumors again. Why is it that the people that post this kind of topic are always stupid? How can with your normal instinct post that a lady is begged with millions of naira to sleep with and she turns it down? Who on a normal sense would do that?..infarct who on a normal sense business man would give her millions for sex Please think
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
chester47:
Nigeria and rumors again. Why is it that the people that post this kind of topic are always stupid? How can with your normal instinct post that a lady is begged with millions of naira to sleep with and she turns it down? Who on a normal sense would do that?..infarct who on a normal sense business man would give her millions for sex Please think

you're such a learner for you to have thinked so low like this, don't you understand the fact that attention seekers would do anything
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by jsunex(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hw e tak affect nairalandrs
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
jsunex:
Hw e tak affect nairalandrs

Abeg, ask me again oooo
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by iamrealdeji(m): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2014
Those men want to use her for rituals because she'd pour out billions of naira
Re: Reason Why Men Are Begging Me With Millions Of Naira Just To Have Sex With Me by fikistick: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2014
iamrealdeji:
Those men want to use her for rituals because she'd pour out billions of naira

grin grin grin grin her destiny is at stake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Sis, Kendall Caught Having Sex With Scott Disick / ”I Just Want To Thank God Burnaboy Did Not Win Grammy” - Priscilla Iyabo Ojo. / A Nollywood Actor Tried To Seduce Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.