Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age (1607 Views)

What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? / And What's So Special About The Male Child? / What's So Special About Twins??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Papa12(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Age they say is just a number so why keep it to ur Self,,.. sum die without even letting their real age known to others
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Papa12:
Age they say is just a number so why keep it to ur Self,,.. sum die without even letting their real age known to others

How old are you? let's start with yours
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Papa12(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Papa12(m): 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
brito:

How old are you? let's start with yours
i'm just 30
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Papa12:
i'm just 30

I'm 15
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by KanwuliaJara: 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
I have NO PHOCKING IDEA!
For 'LOCAL PEEPS' I guess! cheesy

I am sooooooooooooooooo PROUD to be OLD!

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
I have NO PHOCKING IDEA!
For 'LOCAL PEEPS' I guess! cheesy

I am sooooooooooooooooo PROUD to be OLD!

LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!! cool

I like this lady, you do your thing the way you like it.
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by mutter(f): 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
Especially single women wink
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by KanwuliaJara: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
brito:

I like this lady, you do your thing the way you like it.

Oh jes o! cool
Tenk you jare!!! kiss

Na crime to grow old? undecided
I don't understand it o.
I just spotted ONE STRAND of WHITE hair ON MY right temple. . . AND IT FELL OFF!

I DEY VESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!! angry

*ddddddddddddddddddang! wotever my husband is cooking up there sure smells good. . . lemme go take a peak. . . *

2 Likes

Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Oh jes o! cool
Tenk you jare!!! kiss

Na crime to grow old? undecided
I don't understand it o.
I just spotted ONE STRAND of WHITE hair ON MY right temple. . . AND IT FELL OFF!

I DEY VESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!! angry

*ddddddddddddddddddang! wotever my husband is cooking up there sure smells good. . . lemme go take a peak. . . *

For Naija na crime oo, everybody na under 16
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by mgbeketoto: 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2014
brito:

For Naija na crime oo, everybody na under 16

Oh by Nigerian standards? cheesy
Awon 'PLANET OF THE APES'!
Mu che che che che che che che
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2014
mgbeketoto:

Oh by Nigerian standards? cheesy
Awon 'PLANET OF THE APES'!
Mu che che che che che che che

where is the food your husby was cooking
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by mgbeketoto: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
brito:

where is the food your husby was cooking

I don know for im o.
I don go chop the meat sha.
The food neva ready!
The smell wanno killy moi with hunger! angry

*lemme go and look again. . . .hopefully, he is in a good mood to allow me pinch some more meat* wink

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 07, 2014
mgbeketoto:

I don know for im o.
I don go chop the meat sha.
The food neva ready!
The smell wanno killy moi with hunger! angry

*lemme go and look again. . . .hopefully, he is in a good mood to allow me pinch some more meat* wink

Lol, no finish the meat o
instead of you to helep am you go collect meat dey chop
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by mgbeketoto: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
brito:

Lol, no finish the meat o
instead of you to helep am you go collect meat dey chop

Mba o!
I nor dey h-enter kitchen for this house!
Lai-lai! kiss

Those days are sooooooooo ova!
Besides, he LOOOOOOOOVES TO COOK! kiss
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by SAMBARRY: 7:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
Mgbeketoto you look so good on that picture bet why you con open all your eyes kongba kongba.you con put hausa tiro under your eye lids abi no be tiro be that I dey see cheesy

and meanwhile spread the food to me o cheesy

you look 32 by the way. You don't even look 40 talk less of 50.in Nigeria you're still hotter than even some 30something year olds cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by SAMBARRY: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2014
But at least you can help him so that it will quicken the food to get ready on time. Maybe help him in slicing the onions or rinsing the meat cheesy
mgbeketoto:

Mba o!
Lai-lai! kiss

Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by mgbeketoto: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Mgbeketoto you look so good on that picture bet why you con open all your eyes kongba kongba.you con put hausa tiro under your eye lids abi no be tiro be that I dey see cheesy
and meanwhile spread the food to me o cheesy

you look 32 by the way. You don't even look 40 talk less of 50.in Nigeria you're still hotter than even some 30something year olds cheesy

Tiro ke? grin
Na where you see 'tiro'? cheesy
No tiro for dia o!
Age is but a number my dia! kiss
Lemme go and check on the 'estranged husband's cooking'. . . . wink
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2014
mgbeketoto:

Mba o!
Lai-lai! kiss

If na my man, e go burn pot keep for me
e no sabi anything for kitchen
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by SAMBARRY: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2014
mgbeketoto:

Tiro ke? grin
Na where you see 'tiro'? cheesy
No tiro for dia o!
Age is but a number my dia! kiss
Lemme go and check on the 'estranged husband's cooking'. . . . wink
enstranged husband ke? No be you get your husband. Which one con be enstranged grin

anyway go and help him out so that food will get ready on time cheesy
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by KanwuliaJara: 8:58pm On Dec 08, 2014
brito:

If na my man, e go burn pot keep for me
e no sabi anything for kitchen

Oh dia!
You go cook for kitchen old!
Our food toooooo hard to cook o!
Naaaaah. . . . Any man I deal with MUST KNOW HOW TO COOK . . . or NO DEAL!
I get tired of eating my own food MOST OF THE TIME!

With children wey dey eat 24/7? shocked
Tufiakwa!

You go just age for kitchen ke!
Tufiakwa I say! cheesy
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by KanwuliaJara: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
enstranged husband ke? No be you get your husband. Which one con be enstranged grin

anyway go and help him out so that food will get ready on time cheesy

No be 'xesstranged' some busy-bodies call am for NL? grin
Dem tink say na efry woman wanno SUFFOCATE h-inside the stench of man blokos to answer MRS. NL FAVORITE WIFE OF 2014!
Tufiakwa!

Oga don go work. . . .NA ME GET THE WHOLE POT TODAY!

Amen!!!! cool
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

Oh dia!
You go cook for kitchen old!
Our food toooooo hard to cook o!
Naaaaah. . . . Any man I deal with MUST KNOW HOW TO COOK . . . or NO DEAL!
I get tired of eating my own food MOST OF THE TIME!

With children wey dey eat 24/7? shocked
Tufiakwa!

You go just age for kitchen ke!
Tufiakwa I say! cheesy

Honestly its so annoying, upon say e no sabi cook him no dey eat refrigerated food, if soup dey fridge more than 2days him no go eat again, anytime I want travel my son go beg me to stay back. How you dey
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by KanwuliaJara: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2014
brito:

Honestly its so annoying, upon say e no sabi cook him no dey eat refrigerated food, if soup dey fridge more than 2days him no go eat again, anytime I want travel my son go beg me to stay back. How you dey

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay? shocked
You dey try gaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
I WILL NOT! kiss

Plus work FULL TIME! shocked
Any woman wey dey spend all her time for kitchen LOOK HAGGARD!!!! Older than her husband! cheesy PLUS FAT LIKE COW!!!! cheesy

I repeat: I WILL NOT! kiss

Pele my dia! It is well! kiss
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
KanwuliaJara:

I WILL NOT! kiss

Plus work FULL TIME!

to boil water sef na problem,
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by KanwuliaJara: 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
brito:

to boil water sef na problem,

Goodluck my dia! cheesy
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by SAMBARRY: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Roftl grin

which one be xesstranged again grin

which kain grammar be that one abi na nigerian grammar or nl grammar? grin
KanwuliaJara:

No be 'xesstranged' some busy-bodies call am for NL? grin
Dem tink say na efry woman wanno SUFFOCATE h-inside the stench of man blokos to answer MRS. NL FAVORITE WIFE OF 2014!
Tufiakwa!

Oga don go work. . . .NA ME GET THE WHOLE POT TODAY!

Amen!!!! cool
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by SAMBARRY: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
Kanwulia they say a woman's place is in the kitchen. No let them catch you o grin grin
KanwuliaJara:

I WILL NOT! kiss

Plus work FULL TIME! shocked
Any woman wey dey spend all her time for kitchen LOOK HAGGARD!!!! Older than her husband! cheesy PLUS FAT LIKE COW!!!! cheesy

Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by SAMBARRY: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Me too I don't like refrigerated cooked food that's why I buy them in bulk and refrigerate them. Any time i need fresh food just open my refrigerator and cook exactly what I will eat for than day. Lobatan.once food extends to the next day na thrash bin get am
brito:

Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Me too I don't like refrigerated cooked food that's why I buy them in bulk and refrigerate them. Any time i need fresh food just open my refrigerator and cook exactly what I will eat for than day. Lobatan.once food extends to the next day na thrash bin get am

wow! I was thinking he's the only one in that world
Re: What's So Special About The Secrecy Of One's Age by SAMBARRY: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
brito:

wow! I was thinking he's the only one in that world
no there are many people like him and the truth is that as a food scientist and a proud chef by profession cool by the way wink

food looses its value and nutrition every day you warm it to eat so to get the full value of the nutrition it has its best consumed immediately after purchase

(1) (Reply)

Abusive Husband / Photos: Checkout This Endtime Makeup And The Husband's Expression / Hilarious News Paper Advert As Man Disown Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.