Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,650 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

@Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) (2202 Views)

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / AIEROMON Emerges Phone Section Poster Of The Year 2010 & Gets N5000 - CONGRATS!! / Drop Your Nomination For Nairaland Phone Section Moderator.(one Nomination Per Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

@Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by initialize(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2008
Electing two additional Moderators in person of Dualcore and Naijafan prove Mustay isn't capable of moderating this phone section, Kindly remove mustay from the list of moderators that we have here in the phone section because he is not worthy of such position.

Secondly, I'll like you to state the qualities you observe before considering some one to moderate a section. Whatever policy you use isn't justified by electing someone like Naijafan whose post in phone section can be hand picked or counted, he maybe an active member which I don't dispute but he's not quallified for this duty here.

Thirdly, I'll like you to consider we phone section members before imposing someone who doesn't value of the position you've place him(Mustay) by giving us the priviledge of electing who the rightful moderator of this section should be.

Finally, If I am asked who I think deserve to moderate this section, I know 3 people who have been consistent with the post here and really work hard to keep this section alive and kicking. My list of 3 reputable members that are worthy and deserving of this honour(they never ran away from this section despite the influx of Fbt mongers) are 1. Dragnet 2. Infobaba but not Info(Why? the baba makes more sense) 3. Honsule,

Kindly consider this as your next line of action if there's anything to be done concerning this phone section,
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by patholaw: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2008
this seems like a coup in nairaland.
i know the moderator would do justice to this topic. cool cool
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by lancevader(m): 12:15am On Dec 03, 2008
wow i never knew we have 3 moderators in here nw
ha
seun yu do well o
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by naijafan(m): 4:20am On Dec 03, 2008
Wow, so much background research in the house, cheesy
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2008
@Initialize
Welldone.U've spoken well as usual.
That mustay guy can be so f***ing annoying and irritating.,-always speaking in a condescending tone and manner to the peeps he's moderating.He probably thinks we're all high school dropouts or something.It'll surprise him know what some of us do for a living.
As for Naijafan,He hasn't been posting actively in this section 4 a while although he has over a 1000 posts & is rated an active poster.Judging from his most recent posts,its obvious his interest lies in other sections of Nairaland,so I consider him unworthy of the position.
Dualcore?I'm cool with him.Ain't got no problem with the bro.His effect his already being felt in this section & this is evidenced by the interactive dialogue he initiated on whether to close the opera mini thread or not,& also the gsm network cnctn and issues thread he started.
Finally,Finally if I were to nominate 3 peeps for moderators,I'll choose Dualcore,Dragnet & powerblaze/honsule.
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by semid4lyfe(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2008
Hmmmm.
The two of una wey I join together,that is powerblaze and honsule,abeg make una no vex o.Na only 1 spot remain & it was a very difficult decision so I bin do head and tail
with coin and it landed standing on its side---lol.
I think Hayprof will also make a good moderator.
@Naijafan
Dem make u moderator 4 here and u expect us not to do a background check on u?Infact I'm presently digging into ur tax records n history.
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by naijafan(m): 7:19am On Dec 03, 2008
semid4lyfe:

@Naijafan
them make u moderator 4 here and u expect us not to do a background checkup on u.Infact I'm presently digging into ur tax records n history.

Your own background checks obviously went wrong on some areas. tongue LOL @ the tax records thingy. What'll happen if I'm found wanting??

By the way. . . no need to post extensively to moderate a forum. I consider silently moving topics, or deleting posts a little more respectful to their authors. wink

We can make this board what its meant to be if we work together. I dont think its time to start arguing about the chosen Moderators.

Lest I forget, welcome Dual Core.
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by donjon: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2008
Datz d rite attitude!

Notin do una,
bros b4 whores!
I love!

I signout nw!
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by DualCore1: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2008
Moved. Issues regarding nairaland and its boards should be in d nairaland section.
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by semidaraeb(m): 7:57am On Dec 03, 2008
@initialize, i blive seun made a good choice by having Dualcore moderate d phone sectn,mustay didnt make much of an impact on nland as he let all those thieves who will come and beg for fbt and on getn it wil come back 2 nland and start postn it alover d place and at d same time demand 4 money have a filld day at nland ,as 4 for naijafan neva knew him b mod,but DC has been consistent on nland phone sectn where he as helpd lots of people and stil doing so now,if we need 2 other mods seun i blive they shuld b active membas of our sectn who make sense not d whacky ones always postn gibberish and junk alover d place,@semid4lyfe keep on dign into niajafan tax records,Dc well come as mod
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by naijafan(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2008
This craze about my tax records is now getting creepy. Can you guys please stop embarassed
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by semid4lyfe(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2008
@naijafan
U're wellcome as moderator to the phone section.I was only kidding about that tax record thingy so don't get it twisted-lol.I ain't got no problems with ur stated modus operandi.Your replies on dis thread already indicate u've got a good head on ur shoulder unlike that mustay guy.
Dualcore and naijafan,WELLCOME,NOO,DO,NAGODE and EKABO.
Re: @Seun Osewa: For Your Necessary Action, Please (Phone Section) by MrCrackles(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2008
MUTINY

RENEGADE

GANG-UP

COUP PLOT grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Moderators On This Nl Alway Locking Up My Topic? / What Is The Worst Nairaland Nick Name U Have Seen / Funny Pictures You Can Ever Think Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.