Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Help On Colour To Paint My House - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help On Colour To Paint My House (792 Views)

Best Cream To Use To Change Your Skin Colour To White.. / Unbelievable! Rapper T.i’s Wife Tiny Permanently Changed Her Eye Colour To Grey / I need your ideas on colour block (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Colour To Paint My House by trendphemmy(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
my sitting room is painted chocolate. pls which colour can I use to paint d outside of d house. urgent suggestions.

I dont kno maybe dis is d right section. pls moderator help me move it to d right sectio
Re: Help On Colour To Paint My House by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
trendphemmy:
my sitting room is painted chocolate. pls which colour can I use to paint d outside of d house. urgent suggestions.

I dont kno maybe dis is d right section. pls moderator help me move it to d right sectio
You used this if you can afford it(soft stone or puddle) but if you are considering the price then go for pale beige and white for widow parafet or off white and brilliant white for parafet tracing.I can do the job for you at a reasonable.

(1) (Reply)

Fancy Leather Wrist Watch Available For #1,500 0nly / Hurry....join The Team & Pick Urs Now! Eko Wholesales / Guys!! Can You Rock This Type Of Hairstyle??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.