Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. (21365 Views)

Government Job And A Firm: Time To Pick One / When You Really Want The Job And The Interviewer Just Told A Joke / How I Got A Job And Determined My Posting By 'gate Crashing' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by collinsJn(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Williamso:
I pray you get a better job without marrying so that in some years time, you won't come here and open another topic like "Good wife needed and I'll give you a job of you wish" grin grin

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool. Crazy Asshole

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:
What kind of job are you looking for?
Better still let me know what you studied smiley

Pls oo me sef I need a JOB like air, I studied quantity surveying. But am willing to work at any position

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by luvola(m): 4:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:
What kind of job are you looking for?
Better still let me know what you studied smiley
Accounting. pm me
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by femmysin(m): 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Haaaaa naija hey, guys don suffer
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nna make I apply to help you sort out your PM's because this your marketing is out of this world. by the way whats your location?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by yinkeys(m): 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
beckydammy:
Hi,
It doesn't work that way, nothing good they say comes easy, I'm not interested in marrying you , I just wanna help you for heaven sake. Pls you have to send me your Cv, your cert and all the necessary requirements. Can you work with an Oil company? Pls reply me Asap. God bless you. My Email address is : free2rebeck@yahoo.com
trust me I think he would marry you if you help out, thats if you want it. He'll just see you as a life saver
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by jeje123(m): 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Stelvin101:

Make I send my own too? undecided
yes u can follow follow!
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by yinkeys(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
ThunderTrail:

I need a houseboy. Can you submit your CV to madamroland@nlmail.com

Ahan. Babe no b everything b joke na

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2014
ThunderTrail:

I need a houseboy. Can you submit your CV to madamroland@nlmail.com

*tears*
gringringringringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Don't judge my path if you haven't walked my journey...
Keeping working and praying,your helper wld come ur way.am also job hunting too

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by just4fun(m): 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ol boy !!!! Dis calls for AUSTERITY MEASURES !!! cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by millionboi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Na wa ooo....let's jsyt hope sombdy wil show up.bt u sld ve drop ur contact.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Elcapo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
And where is this girl wey talk say she don fcuck 40 Men

Time for her Τ̅☺ get a hubby grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by yinkeys(m): 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Damn, sad situation
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
princewill45:
I've being finding it hard securing a job even with my good grade and the more days passes; the more I got depressed.

Although currently under-employed where I work tirelessely and get peanuts at the end of the month. It is very frustrating and it seems my effort to get a better job isn't yielding any success.

I don't care how it sounds; I am ready to walk down the aisle with any woman that will help me get a job.

Don't judge me either, not until you've been in my shoes.

I know there are well connected ladies out there that can be of help.

You can contact me on @gmail.com
my broda,somethng must kill a man someday...do wetin suit u,do wetin pls you but no do wetin go kill you.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
beckydammy:
Hi,
It doesn't work that way, nothing good they say comes easy, I'm not interested in marrying you , I just wanna help you for heaven sake. Pls you have to send me your Cv, your cert and all the necessary requirements. Can you work with an Oil company? Pls reply me Asap. God bless you. My Email address is : free2rebeck@yahoo.com
GNLD OIL AND GAS MANAGER!!!@op,u dey beg to marry woman b4 abi?d's time na Gay connectd dude wìth ur get ready 2 trek kitto.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by yinkeys(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
hilaomo:
my broda,somethng must kill a man someday...do wetin suit u,do wetin pls you but no do wetin go kill you.
I'd like it if you explain in bits so he'd think it thoroughly before making a decision. I for like make you give example
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
roqrules04:
OP, do you want job from only a woman? So man no fit offer you job abi??

Only if the man doesn't want anything in return ( na 14 years o )

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by highbeeola(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
YNeme3E:
Op which kind job u want,, ? They get job and they get JOB..
grin
YNeme3E:
Op which kind job u want,, ? They get job and they get JOB..
I code
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by yinkeys(m): 5:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
ETHIX:
Guy, unemployment is one of the challenges many dude face these days due to so many factors. Where is your faith ? Have your cried unto the lord ? Have u sincerely seek him? I mean through prayers and fasting and trusting him only
Something's are just easier said than done. Vital point though
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by etenyong(m): 5:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
For those who are abusing d Op with some ugly comments, It would have been better u dont comment than mocking @ him. You might not know what he is passing thru before he took the decision. He who wear the shoe knows best where it pinches. They are many ladies who leave comfortable but no husband. such Ladies might be interested and they may be good to go. @ OP, may the Lord grand your heart desire. I wish u best of luck

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by tpiah2: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2014
This sounds like a book or movie i read/watched. Cant remember the title.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by thecommunist(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
I need a job too.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by onyenro(m): 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
If this is true....I am sending mine please
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
yinkeys:
I'd like it if you explain in bits so he'd think it thoroughly before making a decision. I for like make you give example
worst come 2 worst she go give u pact 2 sign...sign am with conditions,wen suit wife material!e.g,if she say "till dealth do us part",just add "with love" 2 d sentence.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by tpiah2: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Its better if someone who wants to, helps him without accepting his offer of marriage, since its not really someone you know that well.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by roqrules04(m): 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Only if the man doesn't want anything in return ( na 14 years o )

Hehehe grin
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by Tee99(m): 5:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
You even get one wey be peanut sef you no happy. Oya op come wear my shoe na then you go know wetin dey.

Meanwhile it might pay now but you'll hate yourself later when your life is practically run by a woman (not that being a woman is bad but am sure no woman want a man who happen to only be a man by biology). Surulere! Am sure with time things will work out fine if you believe in yourself.
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by klyn81: 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
U dey wait for woman wey go give u job? No be ur mates dey sell recharge card 4 Aso rock, if u no know, dem dey make money ooo, abi na pr..k u wan take marry.

I pity u, na only delta or river boy go post dis kind rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by darlingnuel(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
ABEngine:
Oga adinma ma'emecha.. I was once in these shoes but how come I didn't think in this direction Maybe because it was the least profitable

I believe you!
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by sunnyflakes(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2014
kennygee:
Let him try the women in their 40s, they are the ones who have the same thing in common with him "Desperation".

though u re not desperate but u could b of help. how by linking him up.....
Re: Help Me Get A Job And I'l Marry You If You Wish. by darlingnuel(m): 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
jreyez:
No girl wan comment sad
How them go comment when them dey find who get job to extort from grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Questions You Can Ask In An Interview / Eko Electricity Distribution Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 Application / Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.