Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,657 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Questions You Can Ask In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Questions You Can Ask In An Interview (21356 Views)

Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Important Questions To Ask In A Job Interview / Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by BISolutionsng: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2016
At some point in an interview, an interviewer will ask if you have any questions. At this point, not asking questions can send the wrong messages like you aren’t interested or not prepared or you are not able to think.

In light of this, it is essential that you ask questions. Prepare a number of questions to ask the interviewer because some questions you prepared might get answered during the interview. Below are questions that you could ask the interviewer:

1. What will it take to make me successful in this role? This shows the interviewer that you have interest in the position and are willing to be successful if given the opportunity.

2. Is there growth prospect in the organization? This shows the interviewer that you are a visionary and see yourself rising in the organization. It also shows the interviewer that you intend to stay in the company for a while. Besides you wouldn’t want to work in a company where there are no opportunities for you to grow.

3. What is your company’s culture like? This sends a message that you want to fit in as fast as possible and that’s an attractive feature to be known with. This question also lets you know if the company is one that you will want to work for.

4. Are there training programs available to employees? This draws the attention of the interviewer to your willingness to learn new skills and grow in your profession.

5. Do you have any issues with my qualification? This shows how secure you are in your shortcomings (if any) and your willingness to learn. This feature is very important on the job and is critical for personal professional development.

6. What are the next steps in the interview process? This emphasizes your interest in the position and your enthusiasm to be the one chosen for the role.

Asking questions in an interview helps you know if the company or position is right for you. It is also an opportunity to show your level of interest in the company or position and to take control of the conversation.

BiEmpowerment Team

http://biempowerment.com/2016/06/10/questions-can-ask-interview/

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by nerdymufasa(m): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
True...this is an opportunity to know if an organization is right for you; a flat response would show they only want to use you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by emmanuelbrown26: 6:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
BISolutionsng:
At some point in an interview, an interviewer will ask if you have any questions. At this point, not asking questions can send the wrong messages like you aren’t interested or not prepared or you are not able to think.

In light of this, it is essential that you ask questions. Prepare a number of questions to ask the interviewer because some questions you prepared might get answered during the interview. Below are questions that you could ask the interviewer:

1. What will it take to make me successful in this role? This shows the interviewer that you have interest in the position and are willing to be successful if given the opportunity.

2. Is there growth prospect in the organization? This shows the interviewer that you are a visionary and see yourself rising in the organization. It also shows the interviewer that you intend to stay in the company for a while. Besides you wouldn’t want to work in a company where there are no opportunities for you to grow.

3. What is your company’s culture like? This sends a message that you want to fit in as fast as possible and that’s an attractive feature to be known with. This question also lets you know if the company is one that you will want to work for.

4. Are there training programs available to employees? This draws the attention of the interviewer to your willingness to learn new skills and grow in your profession.

5. Do you have any issues with my qualification? This shows how secure you are in your shortcomings (if any) and your willingness to learn. This feature is very important on the job and is critical for personal professional development.

6. What are the next steps in the interview process? This emphasizes your interest in the position and your enthusiasm to be the one chosen for the role.

Asking questions in an interview helps you know if the company or position is right for you. It is also an opportunity to show your level of interest in the company or position and to take control of the conversation.

BiEmpowerment Team

http://biempowerment.com/2016/06/10/questions-can-ask-interview/
ahh oga BI Solu, wel dun ohh, i really enjoyed the programme u people conducted sometime ago, and i will like to attend more and more of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by firstolalekan(m): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2016

Can I become a millionaire in five years time doing this job shocked
cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Abiagirl777(f): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2016
bump

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Nutase: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2016
Boring

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by AyoOne01(m): 7:21am On Jun 12, 2016
Nutase:
Boring
Why?

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by melojo: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2016
Question 7.what about d organization salary structure?.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by rawpadgin(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2016
imagine person wan don stay jobless 4 5years, com manage see company wen interview am for available position, how that kain person wan take get mind ask these kain questions

4 Likes

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by ABUJA2020: 7:31am On Jun 12, 2016
Also ask, when can I start? This show your williness to start your new job.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by skywalker001(m): 7:37am On Jun 12, 2016
emmanuelbrown26:

ahh oga BI Solu, wel dun ohh, i really enjoyed the programme u people conducted sometime ago, and i will like to attend more and more of it
must u quote every contents of d topic ? Space booker spotted

4 Likes

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by satowind(m): 7:42am On Jun 12, 2016
I don't tink some of dese question are de kind of questions u should be asking...

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by haibe(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2016
Full of assumptions

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by jnrbayano(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2016
melojo:
Question 7.what about d organization salary structure?.

And a sack comes to you even without an employment letter

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by ednut1(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2016
how has it been like working in this firm. did it meet your expectations

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by SmithHumble50: 7:56am On Jun 12, 2016
OK oo...

I will keep that in mind..

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Olalan(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2016
This questions can be asked at some interviews where the body language of the interviewers shows they will like to have you join them. I tell you at some interviews you are sure you are getting the job thus you can probe into the organisation policies and structures and you will be amazed at how the interviewers will equally want to impress you. But if they do seem interested in you they will not answer you well and discharge you as quick as possible.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Nutase:
Boring
You again, ok now I get ur drift. How many FP threads is today's task? 10?

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 12, 2016
Ask all those questions at ur peril in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by melojo: 8:05am On Jun 12, 2016
Only then the employer will know d more d pay d higher d motivation

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Ezedon(m): 8:07am On Jun 12, 2016
Which Interview? When many are losing their jobs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by fattbabakay(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2016
[url=eduregard.com/library/collection-job-interview-questions/]Job Interview Questions - Full Pack[/url]

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by melojo: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2016
jnrbayano:

And a sack comes to you even without an employment letter
Only then the employer will know d more d pay d higher d motivation

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by SPG4U(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2016
That is if you are giving the chance to ask questions at all

Ladies you can also learn how i cleared my stretch marks

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by rattlesnake(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2016
Ask these questions in Naija and remain jobless forever

2 Likes

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by isnovic(m): 8:23am On Jun 12, 2016
Abiagirl777:
can someone explain what sync means and how can I stop this pop ups from fb and my other apps on top my screen.
NO INSUlTS pls!!

You can view syncing as linking. A threading if you like of one or more applications to another where updates and changes are updated and displayed.

So if you have sync option ticked off for you google account deactivate same or if you have sync option activated for your FB, then deactivate it.

That way no update on FB are updated on you email application, contact application or probably your display screen.

However, you may loose update as you will be required to manually update emails, contact or news feed.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Abiagirl777(f): 8:27am On Jun 12, 2016
isnovic:

You can view syncing as linking. A threading if you like of one or more applications to another where updates and changes are updated and displayed.

So if you have sync option ticked off for you google account deactivate same or if you have sync option activated for your FB, then deactivate it.

That way no update on FB are updated on you email application, contact application or probably your display screen.

However, you may loose update as you will be required to manually update emails, contact or news feed.

ok,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by GoldenJAT(m): 8:28am On Jun 12, 2016
noted!!!

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Benjom(m): 8:29am On Jun 12, 2016
Good... but be sensitive to the timing. You may read more on interview performance here: www.nairaland.com/3035622/tips-boost-interview-performance

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by Nnachuka(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2016
Abiagirl777:
can someone explain what sync means and how can I stop this pop ups from fb and my other apps on top my screen.
NO INSUlTS pls!!
no problem I would only INSULT you,lol, what phone do you use first of all?

1 Like

Re: Questions You Can Ask In An Interview by hertheytheydgee(m): 8:30am On Jun 12, 2016
When will tomatoes become affordable...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Cornerstone Staffing Massive Job Recruitment (over 300 Positions) / Access Bank And First Bank Are Recruiting Now? / Kaduna State Internal Revenue Service-2017 Rercuitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.