Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

APC Aspirant, Lanre Ope, Congratulates Ambode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Aspirant, Lanre Ope, Congratulates Ambode (824 Views)

Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / Chris Aigbovbiosa-Ogiemwonyi Is Edo Governorship APC Aspirant / Lanre Ope: Lagos Will Leap Under Me As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APC Aspirant, Lanre Ope, Congratulates Ambode by picazy: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
http://newtelegraphonline.com/apc-aspirant-lanre-ope-congratulates-ambode/

Less than one hour after former Lagos State Accountant-General, Mr Akinwunmi Ambode emerged as All Progressives Congress (APC) governorship candidate, one of the party’s gubernatorial aspirants, Hon. Lanre Ope has congratulated him.

Ope in a statement made available to New Telegraph Friday morning promised to work with Ambode for APC’s victory in next year’s general election.

The statement reads in part: “Please accept my hearty congratulations on wining the flag of our party in the primaries that we just concluded this morning.

“The primaries and the campaign preceding the election has been an interesting family affair. There is therefore no victor and no loser. Our great party has won and the loud voices of the delegates have been heard.

“It is important for all of us to work together to move our party forward in Lagos State and in the centre. There is a lot of work to be done and it is only in working together that we will succeed.

“With the primaries concluded, we must all focus on the general elections. You can count on me and my campaign organisation to join in the battle ahead.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Aspirant, Lanre Ope, Congratulates Ambode by simpleseyi: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Was this guy a participant or a spectator? Was he contender or a pretender? Because I never heard of him.

(1) (Reply)

Many Killed In Fresh Boko Haram Attackl In Kano Today 10/12/2014 / Obasanjo Blasts Wole Soyinka In His Book "My Watch" / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka Tells Jonathan To Step Down For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.