Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? (2218 Views)

Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
I have watched with keen interest the usual banters of "apc" supporters in this politics section and I find it funny that all they talk about is Buhari. So I want to ask this (hypothetical) question, what happens if Buhari loses the primaries?

Berem, demdem, omenka, barcanista, et al. Com and answer.
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by brownlord: 2:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Even if shekau decamp to apc, he become progressthieve

11 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Abagworo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
faceURfront:
I have watched with keen interest the usual banters of "apc" supporters in this politics section and I find it funny all they talk about is Buhari. So I want to ask this (hypothetical) question, what happens if Buhari loses the primaries?

There is actually a difference between the two. I am a staunch supporter of Buhari, Amaechi and Okorocha but I am non-partisan. They all happened to be in APC at the moment as a coincidence as my support for them preceded the emergence of APC.

On Buhari most Nigerians believe in his ability to relieve Nigeria of corruption and I so much believe in him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 2:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Buhari can never lose the Primaries. But if he loses [which can never happen], I would prefer to get my vote void, to voting Atiku or any other Candidate. If Buhari flies another Party's Flag, I'd gladly cast my vote for him!

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Its simple, NO BUHARI NO VOTE!!! Shikenah

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by superneutral(m): 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
without buhari APC is nothing... I am supporting APC bcuz of the man of integrity. sai buhari 2015

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by DesChyko: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
All you talk about is eradicating corruption. There must be a united country before corruption becomes a more pressing issue.

Buhari is yet to convince one that he has the unity of the country at heart.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
faceURfront:
I have watched with keen interest the usual banters of "apc" supporters in this politics section and I find it funny all they talk about is Buhari. So I want to ask this (hypothetical) question, what happens if Buhari loses the primaries?

Buhari will not lose the APC primaries. He represents the change we clamour for as at this time haven been tested, trusted and he delivered. The APC provide him with men and women of impeccable track records, these people together with President Buhari will put the nation on the track of glory. Let me restate that General Muhammadu Buhari, the people's general is the man wanted by the masses. I am very sure that members of APC and delegates are poised to present this General to the people for 2015 election along with Raji Fashola(or someone else) as running mate. It is Time Up for the retrogressive PDP! The APC will not disappoint the Masses.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:
Buhari can never lose the Primaries. But if he loses [which can never happen], I would prefer to get my vote void, to voting Atiku or any other Candidate. If Buhari flies another Party's Flag, I'd gladly cast my vote for him!
Any orchastrated move to disgrace Muhammadu shall be resisted and will mean sending APC to six feet at all levels. I'd have voted Rabiu Kwankwaso had it been the General didn't declare. His declaration sealed the fate of others. But you and I know that the APC in unison are poised to return muhammadu Buhari to Aso Rock in 2015. Together we shall achieve that(by the grace of Almighty God/Insha'allah)

As for Atiku? Hahahaahahaha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
Any orchastrated move to disgrace Muhammadu shall be resisted and will mean sending APC to six feet at all levels. I'd have voted Rabiu Kwankwaso had it been the General didn't declare. His declaration sealed the fate of others. But you and I know that the APC in unison are poised to return muhammadu Buhari to Aso Rock in 2015. Together we shall achieve that(by the grace of Almighty God/Insha'allah)

As for Atiku? Hahahaahahaha

I heard the overrated Presidential Aspirant from Adamawa State disbursed N100,000 to each Delegate to vote against Sen. Bindow Umar Jibrilla, but he was betrayed by the Delegates to the point of him almost shedding tears in Public. There would be a repetition of the betrayal come next Wednesday. He shouldn't just think he can buy the conscience of the Delegates. He should try spend more than the 100K he spent in Adamawa yesterday, so as to cry more!

The only persons that would make me step out of my house to the Polling Units come February 14th are the People's General, Mohammadu Buhari and Sen. Domingo of Edo North!
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

I heard the overrated Presidential Aspirant from Adamawa State disbursed N100,000 to each Delegate to vote against Sen. Bindow Umar Jibrilla, but he was betrayed by the Delegates to the point of him almost shedding tears in Public. There would be a repetition of the betrayal come next Wednesday. He shouldn't just think he can buy the conscience of the Delegates. He should try spend more than the 100K he spent in Adamawa yesterday, so as to cry more!

The only persons that would make me step out of my house to the Polling Units come February 14th are the People's General, Mohammadu Buhari and Sen. Domingo of Edo North!
Someone should tell Atiku that APC is different from PDP where you can use bribery to get your way. Sen Domingo should be given Automatic ticket to complete his second term. Who is he up against in both PdP and within APC?
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
Someone should tell Atiku that APC is different from PDP where you can use bribery to get your way. Sen Domingo should be given Automatic ticket to complete his second term. Who is he up against in both PdP and within APC?

Guy, this primaries won't be easy o. Lemme just term it a 'fight of the titans'. The Primaries would be between the SSG, Prof. Julius Ihonvbere and my Distinguished Senator Domingo. However, I can categorically tell you that with the "meet the delegates tour" he embarked upon last week, the ticket is sure for him!
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

Guy, this primaries won't be easy o. Lemme just term it a 'fight of the titans'. The Primaries would be between the SSG, Prof. Julius Ihonvbere and my Distinguished Senator Domingo. However, I can categorically tell you that with the "meet the delegates tour" he embarked upon last week, the ticket is sure for him!
What is the disposition of the Governor? Who controls the party structure in Edo North? I guess you understand what I mean
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
What is the disposition of the Governor? Who controls the party structure in Edo North? I guess you understand what I mean

For now, Domingo and Hon. Akpatason control the structure in Akoko Edo. While Philip Shaibu, EDHA Majority Leader controls it in Etsako, particularly Etsako West. He's a boy to Oshiomole, so lemme say they both control Etsako. And Shaibu is a very close Ally of Domingo. As for Owan, I don't have any idea because that's the constituency of Ihonvbere. But I believe Domingo is still popular there.

For you to know that Domingo is on ground, he single-handedly made sure that the Incumbent EDHA Member from my State Constitution he was not given ticket even when Osshiomole sought for their endorsement!
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
If he didn't emerge as APC flag bearer, then I won't vote, because voting atiku will be like fetching water in a basket.
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:
90% of apc supporters on this forum don't like Atiku, your point is senseless, i don't know whether to add as usual.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Curlieweed: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

I don't understand your "if" statement. Shecow is still in the APC military wing.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

For now, Domingo and Hon. Akpatason control the structure in Akoko Edo. While Philip Shaibu, EDHA Majority Leader controls it in Etsako, particularly Etsako West. He's a boy to Oshiomole, so lemme say they both control Etsako. And Shaibu is a very close Ally of Domingo. As for Owan, I don't have any idea because that's the constituency of Ihonvbere. But I believe Domingo is still popular there.

For you to know that Domingo is on ground, he single-handedly made sure that the Incumbent EDHA Member from my State Constitution he was not given ticket even when Osshiomole sought for their endorsement!
Wow it will surely be interesting. I wish Domingo the best, he may have a shot at the Senate Presidency if returned to the Senate
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
Wow it will surely be interesting. I wish Domingo the best, he may have a shot at the Senate Presidency if returned to the Senate

That's why we want him to be returned there as a Senior Senator. By the Grace of God (Insha Allah), 'when' Buhari wins next year election and the VP comes from the SW, the Senate Presidency may be zoned to the SS. And if Magnus Abe does not return to the Senate, the Odd would favour Domingo. Anyhow sha, either Senate President or Majority Leader would surely be zoned to the SS!
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Firefire(m): 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:

cheesy grin na so ee dey go.
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by brownlord: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
Obiagelli:

90% of apc supporters on this forum don't like Atiku, your point is senseless, i don't know whether to add as usual.

Answer the question madame. The op is asking if your support is for buhari or apc, and if buhari what happens if he fails to get apc ticket. That is the the question

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

That's why we want him to be returned there as a Senior Senator. By the Grace of God (Insha Allah), 'when' Buhari wins next year election and the VP comes from the SW, the Senate Presidency may be zoned to the SS. And if Magnus Abe does not return to the Senate, the Odd would favour Domingo. Anyhow sha, either Senate President or Majority Leader would surely be zoned to the SS!
I see the SP going to SE considering that SS produced the National Chairman. I see the NC producing Speaker
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
I see the SP going to SE considering that SS produced the National Chairman. I see the NC producing Speaker

I don't think so. If it's going to the SE, it must surely be Ngige. But I don't think they would do it that way. It should be zoned to the SS because Edo and Rivers have really tried. Even when people were calling their (Opposition) Governors/Lawmakers betrayals, they never gave up.
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

I don't think so. If it's going to the SE, it must surely be Ngige. But I don't think they would do it that way. It should be zoned to the SS because Edo and Rivers have really tried. Even when people were calling their (Opposition) Governors/Lawmakers betrayals, they never gave up.
bros in the Spirit of federal character, the SE will most likely clinch the SP seat.
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2014
barcanista:
bros in the Spirit of federal character, the SE will most likely clinch the SP seat.

Bros, they should be given the HoR Speakership Slot!
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

Bros, they should be given the HoR Speakership Slot!
That slot will most likely go to NC. Deputy SP may go to NE and Deputy Speaker may go to SS or vÎce versa
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Alphaoscar: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2014
donphilopus:

APC's delegates are very enlighte people. let Atiku bring the money and watch the delegates pocket the money and cast their votes for the man they love.

I know of a governorship aspirant that dashed each delegates 20-25,000 yesterday and he couldn't score 300 out of close to 6,000 delegates. our delegates are not stupid mehn.
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:
he is already a progessive undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by chamboy(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Curlieweed:

I don't understand your "if" statement. Shecow is still in the APC military wing.
Anoda dumbskull
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by chamboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Fashola is demi-buhari his also Gonna b in the team.

Sai Buhari
Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by major466(m): 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
brownlord:
I can't wait to see the look on APC e minions faces when Buhari lose the primaries next week.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Or BUHARI Supporters? by donphilopus: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
Alphaoscar:

APC's delegates are very enlighte people. let Atiku bring the money and watch the delegates pocket the money and cast their votes for the man they love.

I know of a governorship aspirant that dashed each delegates 20-25,000 yesterday and he couldn't score 300 out of close to 6,000 delegates. our delegates are not stupid mehn.

That's good. They think they can do that in APC. APC Delegates are terrible. Chop your money vote another person!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Let's Pray For Buhari 2015 / A List Of Corrupt Practices During Jonathans Regime.......write Yours / Still On The Anti-buhari Protesters Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.