Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57409 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by inereunwa1(m): 7:01am On Aug 16, 2015
fembizz:
I appreciate your comments my Ogas!

Thank you and GOD bless you more.
oga femi abeg does your signals work for binary.com
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
inereunwa1:
oga femi abeg does your signals work for binary.com

No boss, my service is strictly on forex.

Thank you.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
fembizz:

17 days countdown...
16 days countdown...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
fembizz:

Interested users should read the trading guide on page 18.
Thank you and God bless you more.
Shalom!
16 days countdown for September trades signal...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Aleshyto(m): 10:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
fembizz:

16 days countdown for September trades signal...
i have 50dollar account with fx pro pls guide me to be a partaker
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aleshyto:
i have 50dollar account with fx pro pls guide me to be a partaker

Pls boss, read page zero and 18 for the procedures.

Thank you for your interest.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
15 days count down!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
fembizz:
15 days count down!
14 days count down!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by smartdebiz(m): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forex is good especially when you are well trained and prepared for it. So, i would advise, if you are interested you may consider buying an EA (Robot) that is well built with years of positive results. I have one i am using today, created by a Russian Software Engr. It cost only $149 (N31,500) onetime fee, with good customer service, sold via ClickBank - with 60 days money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied. No much story, confirm these trading results below:

1. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-100k/396026
2. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-forex-robot-fxchoice/301639
3. www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-1mio/1213851
4. http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexrobotiamfxreal/c91ba173fb/statement.htm
5. http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexroboteurusdreal/3410924394/statement.htm

If you are willing to invest up to $250 (N50,000) as start up capital, keep the rest of your money and watch this wonderful robot rolling money into your pocket.
I have also helped at least 3 Nairalanders to purchase and set it up.

You may want to know more about it, contact me on: 08165498163, smartdebiz@gmail.com
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Shaddyzest(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2015
I am having a great training session with Oga Femi..wàiting on sept to catch on d Pips. Thanks Boss really educative training.. smiley
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:13am On Aug 19, 2015
smartdebiz:
Forex is good especially when you are well trained and prepared for it. So, i would advise, if you are interested you may consider buying an EA (Robot) that is well built with years of positive results. I have one i am using today, created by a Russian Software Engr. It cost only $149 (N31,500) onetime fee, with good customer service, sold via ClickBank - with 60 days money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied. No much story, confirm these trading results below:

1. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-100k/396026
2. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-forex-robot-fxchoice/301639
3. www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-1mio/1213851
4. http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexrobotiamfxreal/c91ba173fb/statement.htm
5. http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexroboteurusdreal/3410924394/statement.htm

If you are willing to invest up to $250 (N50,000) as start up capital, keep the rest of your money and watch this wonderful robot rolling money into your pocket.
I have also helped at least 3 Nairalanders to purchase and set it up.

You may want to know more about it, contact me on: 08165498163, smartdebiz@gmail.com

My first piece of advice to you is to stop the use of forex trading robots before it is too late. If you doubt that, then ask the experienced traders about it or visit forums.

Do remember that the forex market's sentiment changes and needs the trader to adjust his trading style; which forex robots fail to do, due to their static mode of functions.

My second piece of advice is for you to open a thread on your robot and allow prospective buyers to test it out even for a week.

Please buyers know that any money sent to him is done at owner's risk.[i][/i]

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:16am On Aug 19, 2015
Shaddyzest:
I am having a great training session with Oga Femi..wàiting on sept to catch on d Pips. Thanks Boss really educative training.. smiley

You are welcome boss.

Thank you too foryour interest and trust.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by kennedy67(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2015
Morning
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Izzy77(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2015
@ fembizz
Am in. pls add me up on the whatsapp group 08122814885 Izzygizz@gmail.com

and can I try this on a demo trade ?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by kennedy67(m): 11:22am On Aug 19, 2015
Cool
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by shegs4danny(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Am in#08182323828
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2015
fembizz:
Hello dear aspiring Forex traders, attached below is the JULY SAMPLE statement of the eRange Trade.

Carefully download and check it out. Although an additional pre-PLANNED tested trade occurred which summed up the profit return on $10 eRange trade account to $37( 370% monthly ROI ).

Trade Statistics:

Deposit trading capital = $10

30% bonus = $3

Equity before trading = $13

Balance after trading = Equity = $50

Withdrawal = $47 = $10 initial deposit+ $37 profit made on two trades.

Percentage profit gained on two low risky trades = 370%

The above sample trades statement is for those that need to see proof that the monthly trades signal is winning since 2012 as said many times in previous messages.

NOTE: Only the standard planned eRange trade was taken for JULY profit by present users as the pre-PLANNED trade is still under observation.

Trade more professionally; trade more on medium term!

Join us and prepare for August trade in few weeks time.

Whatsapp: +2347017797678

BBM: 564BEA8C

BBM: 27103D5B

Thank you and God bless you more!

Kindly read page 18 for the procedure.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2015
fembizz:

Kindly read page 18 for the procedure.

mr.Femi,thank you for the tutorial so far,have been looking for this opportunity for a long time.i really appreciate your effort,i pray we shall all smile someday.thanks and God bless
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Majestee:
mr.Femi,thank you for the tutorial so far,have been looking for this opportunity for a long time.i really appreciate your effort,i pray we shall all smile someday.thanks and God bless

You are welcome boss.

Thank you too and God bless you more.

12 days count down for september salary!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Izzy77(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Mr femi. I have sent you a request to join ur whatsapp group, but you have not added or reply me ever since.

I want to be a part of this success movement

thank you
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sainty2k3(m): 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
fembizz:

You are welcome boss.

Thank you too and God bless you more.

12 days count down for september salary!
Happy to have joined this league, oga femi thanks for acceptance
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 9:18am On Aug 21, 2015
sainty2k3:
Happy to have joined this league, oga femi thanks for acceptance
Thank God.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Shaddyzest(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
Good training session with you Boss. Sir femi God bless you and increase you on all sides. Thanks Boss.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shaddyzest:
Good training session with you Boss. Sir femi God bless you and increase you on all sides. Thanks Boss.

You are welcome boss.

8 days count down to September Salary.

Shalom!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by greatIQ: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello there,
Come, help me amend the way the world sees Nigeria, by making it a HONEST place to do business...
"LIKE" the video below to get started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=At1sCCuxJkM

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
fembizz:

You are welcome boss.
8 days count down to September Salary.
Shalom!
5 days left...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Sixteen2012: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
fembizz:

5 days left...

Sir I have gone through your thread and am happy about the success story here. I would want you to clarify your rules for me.. Asuming I have 30$ trading capital, it will be difficult for me to plan for the second leg trade for the 2.2 because of low capital. So if my first target profit was 15$ and I lost the first leg remaining 15$ balance I can't go for 2.2 ratio but 1.1 to recover my loss. Then my question is how can I make profits or will there be an additional one leg trade if the first erange trade for 1.1 didn't hit tp while I get recovery balance for the second trade looking at one of your rules below?

2. Fund monthly eRange trades account with just 2 leg trades in ratio 1:1, 1:0 and 1 leg trade for monthly ONE-dollar trade in different trading accounts as well.E.g 1st leg trade $1 for $1 gain and 2nd trade $1 for $1 recovery if 1st leg trade loses for eRange trades.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sixteen2012:

Sir I have gone through your thread and am happy about the success story here. I would want you to clarify your rules for me.. Asuming I have 30$ trading capital, it will be difficult for me to plan for the second leg trade for the 2.2 because of low capital. So if my first target profit was 15$ and I lost the first leg remaining 15$ balance I can't go for 2.2 ratio but 1.1 to recover my loss. Then my question is how can I make profits or will there be an additional one leg trade if the first erange trade for 1.1 didn't hit tp while I get recovery balance for the second trade looking at one of your rules below?

2. Fund monthly eRange trades account with just 2 leg trades in ratio 1:1, 1:0 and 1 leg trade for monthly ONE-dollar trade in different trading accounts as well.E.g 1st leg trade $1 for $1 gain and 2nd trade $1 for $1 recovery if 1st leg trade loses for eRange trades.

First and foremost, I thank you boss for your interest and inquiry. The only answer to the questions is " FOLLOW THE TRADING RULES and NOTHING MORE" as I can see DEVIATION FROM TRADING RULES from your illustration; using $15 for the 1st leg trade instead of starting with $10...

If a trader with $30 is honest to himself by STRICTLY following the trading rules without a COMPROMISE, is expected to use the $30 YARDSTICK on page 18;

which states that for a $30 yardstick capital( $20 should for eRange Account and $10 for ONE-dollar Account ). The NET expected profit is $10.

If a trader decides to trade JUST ONE-Dollar signal then if he gains, then he makes 100% profit.

NOTE: The trading choice is different as different users trade differently, some are strictly for either ONE-dollar or eRange rades signal, while some combine the two.

I hope you understand better now boss...

DON'T MISS SEPTEMBER SALARY!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2015
GENERAL UPADTE

In order to avoid incorrect trading volume sizing, the illustration below is meant to guide your trade setup.

The Expected Trade Volume Calculation For GBPAUD pair:

Since the average 1 PIP value for GBPAUD is 0.076 to 0.078 = 0.077 = 0.08 approximately.

Comparing with EURUSD pair of 10 cents per pip value, we have

1 pip = 0.08 = 8 cents for GBPAUD

Example: using 0.08 value for 130pips Stop loss; we have

0.08 x 130 = $10

CONCLUSION

The GBPAUD volume to use for 130pips Stop loss;

0.08 volume for a risk capital of $10

0.16 volume for a risk capital of $20

0.32 volume for a risk capital of $30

0.64 volume for a risk capital of $60

Etc...

NOTE: The risk capital is the amount of the trading balance you've decided to risk for each leg of the trading rules on page 18.

3 DAYS COUNTDOWN...

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
fembizz:
GENERAL UPADTE

In order to avoid incorrect trading volume sizing, the illustration below is meant to guide your trade setup.

The Expected Trade Volume Calculation For GBPAUD pair:

Since the average 1 PIP value for GBPAUD is 0.076 to 0.078 = 0.077 = 0.08 approximately.

Comparing with EURUSD pair of 10 cents per pip value, we have

1 pip = 0.08 = 8 cents for GBPAUD

Example: using 0.08 value for 130pips Stop loss; we have

0.08 x 130 = $10

CONCLUSION

The GBPAUD volume to use for 130pips Stop loss;

0.08 volume for a risk capital of $10

0.16 volume for a risk capital of $20

0.32 volume for a risk capital of $30

0.64 volume for a risk capital of $60

Etc...

NOTE: The risk capital is the amount of the trading balance you've decided to risk for each leg of the trading rules on page 18.

3 DAYS COUNTDOWN...

GENERAL UPDATE

FURTHER ILLUSTRATION AND CAUTION:

PLS boss remember that you're to divide into two the risk amount prepared for eRange trades signal as it requires 2 LEG TRADES.

PLS and PLS DON'T risk all your prepared balance capital for eRANGE account for just the 1st LEG trade as the 1st leg trade may be a loss and your 2nd leg for recovery as we've experienced in some months thereby leaving us to take home the ONE-dollar trade signal profit as planned.

If you have $30 in your eRange account( even after adding bonus or not ),
you're expected to use $15 out of it for the eRange and NOT using all the $30.

PLS adhere strictly to the TRADING RULES on page 18 and avoid self-tampering analysis as it may results to other users taking the signal set profit while you been left out!

It's my joy to see you too earning EXTRA salary...

Shalom!
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2015
fembizz:

GENERAL UPDATE

FURTHER ILLUSTRATION AND CAUTION:

PLS boss remember that you're to divide into two the risk amount prepared for eRange trades signal as it requires 2 LEG TRADES.

PLS and PLS DON'T risk all your prepared balance capital for eRANGE account for just the 1st LEG trade as the 1st leg trade may be a loss and your 2nd leg for recovery as we've experienced in some months thereby leaving us to take home the ONE-dollar trade signal profit as planned.

If you have $30 in your eRange account( even after adding bonus or not ),
you're expected to use $15 out of it for the eRange and NOT using all the $30.

PLS adhere strictly to the TRADING RULES on page 18 and avoid self-tampering analysis as it may results to other users taking the signal set profit while you been left out!

It's my joy to see you too earning EXTRA salary...

Shalom!

2 days countdown !
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by jimmiedave(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2015
pls add me: 08032903060

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.