Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam (57323 Views)

INVEST WISELY,Dnt waste ur money on Trevo,Edmark,GNLD,FLP / Make 27 Percent Of Ur Investment In Forex Everyday Without Lifting Ur Finger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by ipex(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2014
Am in also,my Oga fembizz.ekpodii@yahoo.com
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Guarantor:
@ OP, fembizz: I'm kneely interested but i'm a novice never place a trade b4. I think while still counting, probably u use this period to teach us novice the the rudiments of Forex, how to utilize the signal and place the trade, principles, process, procedure, requirement and rules. The tutorial would be highly appreciated.
There's no big for anyone trying to use this service even if you're a novice....
1. Download the trading platform( mt4 ) of any forex broker of your choice
2. If that's done click on the help button at the upper part of the platform
3. Click on Client Terminal button and go straight to Trading button, from there you'll see Order Types click on it and READ about Buy Stop and Sell Stop orders

Alternative, visit www.babypips.com and learn how to place a trade using Pending Orders...

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Just 2 more to go...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by dunkem21(m): 11:38am On Dec 08, 2014
fembizz:
Just 2 more to go...

Count me in. oasteri@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by culdeal: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Boss, am in too. Gion316@gmail.com, 07061855622.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
I thank you all for your interest, it's nothing but another positive step to successful trading.

I'll like to inform you that this is not a get rich quick but a medium pace and steady win the race concept.

You'll always make MONEY by simply following the rules.

Let's move on to business...
1. We trade EURAUD pair ONLY!

2. We use instaforex platform for analysis so download and just compare your broker's price quote and know the difference in pips between your broker and instaforex broker. I hope you all know how to do that...

NB. I'm not advising or recommending instaforex broker, I only use it to analyse. Please stay with your preferred forex broker.

3. Always ensure you have point number 2 above fulfilled; knowing the corresponding price quote with your broker's price because just A PIP or 1 pip could make you miss the profit opportunity.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fxstory(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
Fmdipo:

I don't know much about Forex, can I participate?
And
What is the average expected return on the $33 in a week?
you should learn before going live.don't rush it.learn and practice before going live

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Today's EURAUD Range: 1.4780 to 1.4835
Sell @ 1.4780
Stop loss @ 1.4835
Take profit @ 1.4725

NB. Set a reversal Buy Stop trade @ 1.4835 with double lot's size of your 1st trade.
This is done in Grid's Trading to recover loss and make extra gain.
Buy Stop trade @ 1.4835
Stop loss @ 1.4780
Take Profit @ 1.4890
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:07am On Dec 09, 2014
I hope you guys took yesterday's range trade net profit...
I'll like to hear your response on this trades
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Wisdomxy(m): 8:33am On Dec 09, 2014
That yesterfay range trade printed dollars as expected.
Hoping to see more of the golden tips
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2014
Wisdomxy:
That yesterfay range trade printed dollars as expected.
Hoping to see more of the golden tips
Thank u for ur response. I'm still expecting responses from others...
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by yetown(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2014
am in....
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sammyjay76(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Pls count me in too i beg........ sajolive6@gmail.com
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Smartlife(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2014
Carry go
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Today's profit was made on 1st leg trade not like yesterday's trades which was on the 2nd leg...

Since nobody comments on yesterday's Range trades except wisdom, I perceived traders were not promptly informed, so I've decided to use a whatsapp group and bbm group chat...

To continue with me join now and come back to Nairaland for trades comment!

Whatsapp: 07017797678
BBM: 27103D5B

Happy pipping,..
Jesus is Lord. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Active Forex trader in the house.

Making money in forex can be simple if only we know the simple rules of trading. As we have many trading system, not all can produce consistent profit. When I first saw the post by FEMIBIZZ, I thought this is another deception.

But truely making money in forex is real and simple if you follow the simple rule of trading.

Join us and lets make 2015 a better year by God grace.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by sammybrainy(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2014
My hope of making money has just been revived. The results is just amazing, 2015 will be nothing less with this new found way of trading forex.
Thanks man
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2014
sammybrainy:
My hope of making money has just been revived. The results is just amazing, 2015 will be nothing less with this new found way of trading forex.
Thanks man

Welcome on board .... Do you trade today signal?

Profit taken already.

If not... Pls do
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by fembizz(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2014
Millionaires will be made in year 2015 by God's Grace just ensure you're using a very good forex broker to avoid cheats... This I know with God, nothing shall be impossible.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2014
blessedtj:

Welcome on board .... Do you trade today signal?

Profit taken already.

If not... Pls do

where is the signal brother
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2014
im in bro
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2014
fembizz:
Millionaires will be made in year 2015 by God's Grace just ensure you're using a very good forex broker to avoid cheats... This I know with God, nothing shall be impossible.

Jesus is Lord!

Which broker can you recommend?
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 11:49am On Dec 11, 2014
currentprice:

where is the signal brother

Just add Femibizz on whatapp or bbm.... copy his number or bbm pin above.

He will add you to the group.

Just make you have the elementary knowledge of forex most especially how to placed pending order and have a reliable broker..

That is all
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2014
fembizz:

Jesus is Lord!

Amen Boss...... We can do ALL things through CHRIST that strengths us.

More grease on your elbow.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
fembizz:
Hello everyone, I've decided to help my fellow Nigerians on this forum to make extra sure money at the end of every week trading session.. This is coming as a way of giving out my sure winning trades as daily forex signals which will be done only on EURAUD pair!

Please moderator do not delete this topic because this is my only way for now to give back to my fellow brothers and sisters ; no scam but cool money in simple way.

blessedtj:

Just make you have the elementary knowledge of forex most especially how to placed pending order and have a reliable broker..

That is all

Thank you brother but i do not believes in Whatapp , BBM trading stuff,,, the end product will be if you want to continue pay so so amount or you will get deleted. happy for him as he waited to gather 20 people post one alert and asked them to join whatapp for continuation.

one thing i will say : i wish the followers best of luck.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
kingphemy:

Which broker can you recommend?

I will advice to choice brokers that have office in Nigeria so that if you have any problem you can see somebody to complain to.

Most of the brokers have there office in Allen, such as MFI, GKFX, BLACKWELL GLOBAL, FXTM, etc. Visit there office and ask question.

Don't waste time on this.. so that you can join the train next year
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
currentprice:

Thank you brother but i do not believes in Whatapp , BBM trading stuff,,, the end product will be if you want to continue pay so so amount or you will get deleted. happy for him as he waited to gather 20 people post one alert and asked them to join whatapp for continuation.

one thing i will say : i wish the followers best of luck.

Good talk.

He decided to move to whatapp because most signals needs instant execution. Like the one for today, the trade lasted for less than one hour. Posting such on nairaland will be late for execution where you will need to refresh your system to get d signal.

Concerning if he will ask us to pay money later to get signal. Well, notting wrong with that after all, I am seeing the result of what I am paying for.

This life is base on choose.

Wish you the best too.
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
fembizz:

4. I will come here daily to post trades opportunities for money makers, so don't bother asking how do you get the signals just trade it, they will come in pending orders in a form of Grid trading

blessedtj:

That is all

blessedtj:

Good talk.
He decided to move to whatapp because most signals needs instant execution. Like the one for today, the trade lasted for less than one hour. Posting such on nairaland will be late for execution where you will need to refresh your system to get d signal.
Concerning if he will ask us to pay money later to get signal. Well, notting wrong with that after all, I am seeing the result of what I am paying for.
This life is base on choose.
Wish you the best too.

may be you forgot what your rules no. 4 says or you did not read the rules (if you're not the same person)... i read pending order
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by blessedtj(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
currentprice:

may be you forgot what your rules no. 4 says or you did not read the rules (if you're not the same person)... i read pending order

Many are called but few are chosen.

See you at the top
Re: Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam by currentprice: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
blessedtj:

Many are called but few are chosen.

See you at the top

that is true brother "Matthew 22.14"

don't forget to update us when you achieve the millions next year

Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Pest control,fumigation,snake and mosquito control and lassa fever. / Texaco1logistics Shoppers and Resellers communauté

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.