Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,599 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News (39236 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by muh4lyf(m): 5:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
How much did DBANJ paid you for this stunt....
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Gozieobasi: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
D banj dey pay rent?unbelievable
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by sylve11: 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
slimmy05:
Made of Dollars not make. His suits wasn't made of dollars, it was only bought with dollars at an expensive rate.
cool
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Whizkay(m): 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2014
Pure lies, there is no way he can't afford a house,... Anyone remember the popular picture of him and olamide in his Miami house( whether rented or owned, should be expensive). IMO: bad belle is allowed.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by enoqueen: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
ok
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by larrysmithk47: 6:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Awon oloriburuku, frm accumulated debt to rent, if dbanj is broke his jeweries alone can pay any rent in lagos, abi na his car. If i dnt no how many house he get i no two, lee temple na dbanj own hv b dere thrice n i cant tell u he uses all d place alone. U feel dbanj is stupid, bcus he doesnt talk or show his investment he is too smart, he uses money to find money u berra no wat u writeabt him

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by vislabraye(m): 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Where is he living ? And how much is his rent ? The story get as E be.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Abimbola29(m): 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Where did you guys got this news from!!now I believe PM news was never accurate!!!DBANJ who bough 4 range spot for month hits crew back then was d biggest of them all,so how will this news states that he does not have a home on his. Own!! I laugh in spanish!!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by manot: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
when u bit d fingers dat fed u ( don jazzy) u suffer for it. buhahaha .
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
SUMTIN IS WRONG SUMWHERE......ur juju no work again
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
olisa4:
Halten Verbreitung falscher Nachrichten, idiots. undecided
Halt(e) Verbreitung falscher Nachrichten
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by ckmayoca: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
pheesayor:
koko mobile, koko water

I never see those products adverts on tv or social media, so who dey patronize them?
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Orikinla(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Koko garri no sell. grin

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by 12month: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
manot:
when u bit d fingers dat fed u ( don jazzy) u suffer for it. buhahaha .

don jazzy never fed d'banj bro... it even probably the opposite was the case
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Akinwunmy(m): 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Most of this guys don't have nothing ,they go for lease accommodation ..dbanj ,donjazzy ,ice prince n the rest don't own any house in Lagos
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
We all live fake lives!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by sunnyotunsman: 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nigerian artistes dont cut their coat according to their sizes.They will go to a club and buy a bottle of moet for 50thazan.Tell me how he no go broke.They live a fake livestyle.Majority of them live in rented apartment.They will be flaunting with dollar collar suit and rented porshe.Fake lives.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
slimmy05:
Made of Dollars not make. His suits wasn't made of dollars, it was only bought with dollars at an expensive rate.
Thanks jare. I coulddnt believe it
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by sunnyotunsman: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ejan la go still turn to kekere
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by sunnyotunsman: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
abbey621:
If anyone is idiotic enough to believe this story then such a person deserves to be flogged. This guy has a well built house paid off right here in Atlanta, he owns many valuable items capable of paying 10 years worth of rent, so tell me who's deceiving whom?
Abeg,mention the area for atlanta.Yankee no be like naija wey you go impersonate o.Them go sue you one time.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Akandu50(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
shhhhhhhhhh the devil is sleeping """:don't wake him up. abeg
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
This is kinda funny,see as all of us dey carry persn mata for head....too much importance on celebrities sha.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Boll2010: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2014
Haahahhaha!! Crazy shiit! Y'all think a certified ijebu guy like dbanj need nairaland to tell him how to maximize money.

For real? You celebrity STANS really go as far as typing dude should go broke? Man I wish you success as I've always wish myself and hommies.

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by theM16: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Boll2010:
Haahahhaha!! Crazy shiit! Y'all think a certified ijebu guy like dbanj need nairaland to tell him how to maximize money.

For real? You celebrity STANS really go as far as typing dude should go broke? Man I wish you success as I've always wish me and my hommies.

undecided u say what? English please
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Boll2010: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
theM16:

undecided u say what? English please
thanks,but don't break your neck next time.

Mind you, it wasn't audio, "U SAY WHAT" grin
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by 14(m): 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
sunnyotunsman:
Nigerian artistes dont cut their coat according to their sizes.They will go to a club and buy a bottle of moet for 50thazan.Tell me how he no go broke.They live a fake livestyle.Majority of them live in rented apartment.They will be flaunting with dollar collar suit and rented porshe.Fake lives.

You are spot on. They are all broke
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by abbey621(m): 8:24pm On Dec 05, 2014
sunnyotunsman:
Abeg,mention the area for atlanta.Yankee no be like naija wey you go impersonate o.Them go sue you one time.

Na you go tell me about yankee ni, or what are you saying? I stay near the house and I've seen him several times, so leave story!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by theM16: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Boll2010:
thanks,but don't break your neck next time.

Mind you, it wasn't audio, "U SAY WHAT" grin

Lmao. Ok na
But really anybody can go broke at anytime. I like the guy packaging sha, but .... Ko kan mi mehn
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by dammytosh: 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lazy news from a lazy journalist for lazy minds.

He has house in US and UK yet he will rent house in Nigeria and not able to afford the rent. grin grin grin

They know what will make some people excited and they wrote it...

I hope you are all happy now.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Orikinla(m): 8:45pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Yemimovich(m): 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2014
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by dotcomnamename: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) / Yaw's Shalanga Show: Olamide Shuts Down Eko Hotel, Threw Jab At Colleagues / E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.