Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News (39237 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by victorD3: 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sapphire86:
Now that's a lie! He is a home owner. Clearly someone is out for his blood!

He might own a house at Aja but decideds to rent on in ikoyi just to form long thing
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by deavicky(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2014
Dbanj better don't get broke o! If not I will laugh one of my girlfriends that left me for him. Na we be this slow and steady we make the money.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by mcino: 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
He leave the real thing go dey pursue nonsense. He left his root, which is music and started running around. Well, it's not late yet. Some folks are still willing to beg D Don on his behalf
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by JFDIQSS: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hmm.., this is not confirmed. With all his deals, he sure can afford rents na..
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
Sapphire86:
god bless you!! Went through his IG... Niggahhh looks happy and blessed, yet people are working hard to run him down.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 10:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
victorD3:

He might own a house at Aja but decideds to rent on in ikoyi just to form long thing
another hater on the prowl.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
Must Nigerians try as much as they can to run a blessed man down? I hail thee!!! Good for nothing scumbagssss
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lumyboi:
Nawa o. Hard to believe sha cos I don't expect him to be a tenant sef undecided
fake news.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2014
slimmy05:
I knew it would result to this. Ejanla simply being stupid to have left Don Baba J knowing fully well he is empty without him.

Don Baba J making waves with Mavin crew- Baddest crew.
pointless and dumb.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
charix:
Yet he's still forming big boy when he has a lawsuit over his head E no go better for am; his woes are just beginning.
mehn!! You just typed crap outta illiteracy. I can't believe this!!! You can see he's balling hard and you think he's got worries? Don't be mad bro!! It's all fake news to run a man down! Period!!!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
ckmayoca:

Various? U mean garri biz?
loud mouth!! Koko lounge, Koko water, DKM company... Use your empty head.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
12month:

don jazzy never fed d'banj bro... it even probably the opposite was the case
bless you! D'banj is still riding high!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gozieobasi:
D banj dey pay rent?unbelievable
open your bloodshot eyes!! It's false.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
madjune:
This must be a huge lie.
D'banj get his own house. Its called Koko mansion.
E dey for MTV Africa hotel.
please tell them! Apparently, they're uninformed
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Baddestguyp(m): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
sounds false but might be true. psquare had a similar problem a few years back despite all d money they had been making. they learnt their lesson and got their own house
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Sant1m: 11:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
people fail to understand that spending money is easier than making it, when you punch above your weight you are sure to get into trouble. When Dbang goes hanging out with rich guys like kanye and picking up bills in that class its a matter of time before he exhorts his savings say four mill dollars, while kanye is worth over four hundred mill, go hanging out with Dangote and see if your savings will last two weeks. I just hope its not true anyway

1 Like

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Yorubarocks: 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2014
Who takes seriously?
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by olisa4(m): 1:06am On Dec 06, 2014
sauer:

Halt(e) Verbreitung falscher Nachrichten
dankeschon
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by satowind(m): 1:28am On Dec 06, 2014
Sapphire86:
Tah mechie onu u know dbanj before?
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by manck2: 3:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Banjo main problem. Is support for gej... People are not going to buy from him. Since most Yoruba's are not in PDP , but are mostly support NCP. Tribalism has to do with business too.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by reelpoint(m): 3:27am On Dec 06, 2014
Dbanj!

Dbanj!!

Dbanj!!!

How many times dis I call u, abeg land still dey for Sango otta ooooo
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 06, 2014
He can always move to his ancestral village
Everyone mustn't live in Lagos
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by ckmayoca: 5:24am On Dec 06, 2014
Ziggyzito:
loud mouth!! Koko lounge, Koko water, DKM company... Use your empty head.

Why are u pained? Ode!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Sapphire86(f): 7:39am On Dec 06, 2014
satowind:

Tah mechie onu u know dbanj before?

undecided
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by OmoBoluwaji: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2014
Hehe! Wat about his koko Garri Factory?
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Themandator: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2014
abbey621:

Abeg leave story, an average house in atlanta cost $150,000 that's like $25m in naira, the house this guy bought is in an upscale area and cost $400k upwards, that's like $65m and above, if he can buy one here, trust me he can afford to buy one in 9ja. Don't believe the crazy rumors!

Whether you believe it or not is immaterial....the dude lives in a rented apartment in isokai street Lekki.

As for your 65million naira house ,I Wil let you know that's the value of just land in that same Lekki.
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Themandator: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2014
12month:

don jazzy never fed d'banj bro... it even probably the opposite was the case

Don Jazzy used to live in Nicon estate with 8milion as rent per annum until he finished his house in Lekki...Marvin Records now uses the Nicon estate,as studio even though another is under construction to house the entire mavin group
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by MightySparrow: 11:00am On Dec 06, 2014
Don't worry, be happy!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by abbey621(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Themandator:

Whether you believe it or not is immaterial....the dude lives in a rented apartment in isokai street Lekki.

As for your 65million naira house ,I Wil let you know that's the value of just land in that same Lekki.

He can choose to live anywhere he likes, I've never been to the place in Lekki, all I can vouch for is what I see with my own two eyes. Also who cares what land costs in Lekki, I was just trying to make a point that he's not as broke as people might think!
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by tonychristopher: 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
So with all these gra gra dbanj no even build house..that guy named fool...just dey sell garri
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Ziggyzito(m): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
ckmayoca:

Why are u pained? Ode!
dumbfvckkk!! That's what you are!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evangelist Majid Michel Preaching To A Crowd (Photos) / Yaw's Shalanga Show: Olamide Shuts Down Eko Hotel, Threw Jab At Colleagues / E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.