Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News (39228 Views)

Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Kate Henshaw’s 85-Year-Old Landlord Lambasts Her Over Fire Incident / Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by Gramondhigh(m): 6:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: D'banj's Landlord Threatens To Evict Him - PM News by ideylaff: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2014
Sant1m:
people fail to understand that spending money is easier than making it, when you punch above your weight you are sure to get into trouble. When Dbang goes hanging out with rich guys like kanye and picking up bills in that class its a matter of time before he exhorts his savings say four mill dollars, while kanye is worth over four hundred mill, go hanging out with Dangote and see if your savings will last two weeks. I just hope its not true anyway

You have said one of the most important things on here....

... everyone is shouting about his Dr BEATS deal as if its a pay upfront deal.. no its not... its a sales based deal.. lets see if you can move these head phones for us and den u will get paid on the sales of the head phones...

chikena...

same deal he had with Kanye... I will give you a cut out of the sales you make when I promote.boost your career... you think if the kanye
deal pay am he nor go still dey blow guy for Yankeeee... cos he lost a lot of money on the deal...

Kanye was so tight on him... Good Records deducted every penny spend on Dbanj and treated him as an overhead (deducting money form source)

All thur this Dbanj never stopped clubbing, flying with at least 4 to 5 Team members and living large.

Just like in business you can take a wrong turn and lose it all.

I pray things work out well for him but he needs good advisers ASAP....

Good-luck Dapo and do some growing up as well with it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Pictured With Wizkid (photo) / Davido's Baby Pictures Vs His Daughter, Imade's Baby Pictures / Olajumoke Orisaguna Resumes School At Poise Academy Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.