Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Experience 2014 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Experience 2014 (572 Views)

Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / PHOTOS From 'The Experience' In Lagos. / Pics From The Experience 2014 At TBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Experience 2014 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Urmm, nairalanders, how do you see the Gospel Concert going down tonite at TBS and how many of you are attending?

1 Like

Re: The Experience 2014 by Lilimax(f): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2014
Bossforeva:
Urmm, nairalanders, how do you see the Gospel Concert going down tonite at TBS and how many of you are attending?
Certainly going to be a life time experience smiley
Re: The Experience 2014 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Lilimax:
k, you there already, dn't really know if the road will be free. am coming from Ajah.
Re: The Experience 2014 by princewill45: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
Lilimax:

Lilimax, good evening? I sent you PM and also posted on one of your topics. Don't know whether you saw it since there isn't no inbox in nairaland. I am expecting to hear from you. Remain blessed.
Re: The Experience 2014 by Lilimax(f): 7:46am On Dec 07, 2014
princewill45:

Lilimax, good evening? I sent you PM and also posted on one of your topics. Don't know whether you saw it since there isn't no inbox in nairaland. I am expecting to hear from you. Remain blessed.
I saw your pm but l'm sorry I don't respond to pm; However what branch of Engineering did you study,? If it's Chemical, I'l tell you where to bring your cv let's see how it goes. If not chemical, I may not really be of help. Have a blessed Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Pakistan Mourns After Taliban Peshawar School Massacre / Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu Slams EU Decision On State Of Palestine / Mexico Irked By Pope Francis' Choice Of Word 'mexicanization'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.