Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting (28802 Views)

Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Switzerland, Buhari And Abacha Loot - Thisday Newspaper Article / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
JONATHAN AND ABACHA'S SON IN A CLOSE-DOOR MEETING

President Goodluck Jonathan on Friday met behind closed-door with Mohammed Abacha, a son of a former Head of State, the late Gen. Sani Abacha, on issues suspected to bother on the forthcoming primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Abacha is a governorship aspirant of the PDP in Kano State.

Governorship primaries of the party hold nationwide on Monday.

At the end of the meeting held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja, the aspirant told State House correspondents that he was confident that the PDP would recover its stolen mandate from the All Progressives Congress in the state during the 2015 general elections.

He said he was hopeful that he would clinch the party’s ticket.

“We are hopeful; I wouldn’t want to say too much. I said it before that it was a PDP state; it was a PDP ticket. It was taken or converted or even stolen; whatever you want to call it, so be it. The chances of the PDP are still bright,” he said.

It will be recalled that the Federal Government had in June withdrawn the N446.3bn theft charges instituted against the younger Abacha.

The government had preferred the nine counts of stealing against him in February 2014.

The prosecution accused Abacha of unlawfully receiving about N446.3bn allegedly stolen from government’s coffers between 1995 and 1998.

Government later asked Justice Mamman Kolo of the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory, in Wuse Zone 2, Abuja, to strike out the charges on the grounds of “fresh facts” that just emerged concerning the case.

The government’s decision attracted criticisms from individuals and groups.

Those who flayed the action included prominent Lagos lawyers – Femi Falana, Jiti Ogunye, Fred Agbaje and Femi Aborisade – as well as the Chairman of the Coalition Against Corrupt Leaders, Mr. Debo Adeniran; and his Civil Society Network Against Corruption counterpart, Mr. Lanre Suraj.

While some of the lawyers argued that the government action had serious negative implications on the country’s anti-graft campaign, Adeniran and Suraj said it had a political undertone.

SOURCE:http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-abachas-son-in-closed-door-meeting/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2014
I really can not work out why Mohamed Abacha is aligning with PDP. I am guessing it is a tactical move on his part.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Did i not say it in the other thread that everyone is squeezing the blokkos of Oga Jona to eke out a deal right,left and centre?

Now Mohammed Abacha too has gone to lockdown his own concession

All because someone sha wants to get a 2nd term even if it means opening the gates of kirikiri for all oil bunkerers,kidnappers, looters,419s,yahoo-yahoo boys and even prostitutes to be released and granted Presidential pardon in as much as they will help someone get a 2nd term

Yet accursed TANoids will say 'na Northerners spoil this country'........what do you have to say to your 'shon of the shoil' who as we speak is probably using all the Nation's have got to negotiate including Oil Blocs like the Malabu case involving this same Mohammed Abacha

193 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
plz when is d presidential election.?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
GenBuhari:
I really can not work out why Mohamed Abacha is aligning with PDP. I am guessing it is a tactical OIL BLOC move on his part.

FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by EdCure: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nigeria has never had an incumbent president this jittery, so scared and so desperate.

Thank God for APC.

Credible and formidable opposition.

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 05, 2014
Desporado Jonathan can negotiate with the devil himself just to return back to Aso Rock in 2015.

So much for being a failure!

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
Don't quote me and edit my post to misrepresent what I posted.
soroptimist:

FIXED

16 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by PennyWongExport: 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
Gej frolicking with the son of a leader who was in the guise of Idi amin and Charles Taylor? What a pity for a country called Nigeria.

We don't live like this in China, we shoot corrupt people quickly.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2014
If indeed GEJ has promised Mohammed Abacha the Gubernatorial ticket amongst other things

i laugh in Nembe dialect.........what will happen to Ibrahim Shekarau and his loyalists

Shekarau was made to decamp to PDP on the premise that being a Former Governor and the highest ranking politician in Kano since Kwakwanso displaced him as Party Leader in APC as a sitting Governor,that he will be made the PDP party leader and 'godfather' with the right to nominate the Gubernatorial candidate of which i know that he is hell bent on making Sagir Takai the Governor

Yet i know that Shekarau or any politician worth his salt will not stand by idly for an Abacha to come and assume the party leadership over him in case he is given the Guber ticket and wins

Men and brethren,please observe a minute silence for Kano PDP because the earthquake that will soon erupt there will make Richter scale to ask for water before being able to come up with the magnitude reading

Who knows what Oga had promised Mohammed Abacha..........will Shekarau sit back and allow Mohammed to displace him from his position in Kano PDP by ceding away the right to nominate his loyalist for the party ticket in order for him to still continue to be relevant

The same thing will happen in Sokoton with Mukhtar Shagari and Attahiru Bafarawa

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Adminisher: 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
This guy might even trade away the latest Abacha stolen funds released by Jersey islands last week. This matter of the Abachas is one of the reasons Obj keeps knocking him.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by benuejosh: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
wake me when the movie is Over.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Mogidi: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
Can someone please remind us of the man who famously said Abacha was not corrupt?

Could it be the "incorruptible" General Bukohari?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by gregg2: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
[size=13pt]Is it not this same Abacha's son Buhari used as CPC candidate in 2011?

He even told the whole world that Abacha did not steal any money. APC are a bunch hypocrites [/size]

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
People should stop implying that Thief Obasanjo is honest.

I did not name him Thief Obasanjo for nothing ! angry

Adminisher:
This guy might even trade away the latest Abacha stolen funds released by Jersey islands last week. This matter of the Abachas is one of the reasons Obj keeps knocking him.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
Abacha never stole.
The evidence proves that.
gregg2:
[size=13pt]Is it not this same Abacha's son Buhari used as CPC candidate in 2011?

He even told the whole world that Abacha did not steal any money. APC are a bunch hypocrites [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by enoqueen: 8:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
hmmm

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
gregg2:

What a despicable liar you are!!!!

Buhari refused to allow Mohammed Abacha fly the CPC flag even after he was known to have won the primaries through massive bribery of the delegates

Gen Lawal Jafar Isa was the candidate

http://africanelections.tripod.com/ng_2011governor.html#Kano_State

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by 9jii(m): 9:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
Make him go resurrect,u knw who.kwankwasiyya Don win Kano already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by tomakint: 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2014
gregg2:

This is the crux of the matter! APC e-touts here are nothing but bloody hypocrites.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by jerflakes(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
soroptimist:
Did i not say it in the other thread that everyone is squeezing the blokkos of Oga Jona to eke out a deal right,left and centre?

Now Mohammed Abacha too has gone to lockdown his own concession

All because someone sha wants to get a 2nd term even if it means opening the gates of kirikiri for all oil bunkerers,kidnappers, looters,419s,yahoo-yahoo boys and even prostitutes to be released and granted Presidential pardon in as much as they will help someone get a 2nd term

Yet accursed TANoids will say 'na Northerners spoil this country'........what do you have to say to your 'shon of the shoil' who as we speak is probably using all the Nation's have got to negotiate including Oil Blocs like the Malabu case involving this same Mohammed Abacha

[size=15pt]Noise maker. [/size]

You're comparing a government of how many years, to a government of decades.

The Hausas have ruled for how many years?

What has Nigeria got to show for it?

Because a southern Christian is in power, everything is suddenly wrong.

[size=15pt]Ïdįót [/size]

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 06, 2014
It is well.
It's cool that we are having tons of topics on the front page but they are getting too much. At least for me.
This is making very important threads to loose their value.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by ibdeals1(m): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2014
And these made FP..
The rate topics are piled on Fp like sardine these days sucks angry angry

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by ajuwarhodes(f): 1:42am On Dec 06, 2014
Shld this guy have a say politically?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by cktheluckyman: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2014
berem:
Desporado Jonathan can negotiate with the devil himself just to return back to Aso Rock in 2015.

So much for being a failure!

Ode did your saint Buhari not serve under abacha?

17 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by 1stola: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2014
LOOTING TOTOrial MEETING...
Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by jonadaft: 1:44am On Dec 06, 2014
[size=28pt]I AM ONLY HAVING THIS MEETING WITH HIM FOR HIM TO TEACH ME THE LOOTING SKILLS OF HIS FATHER
I MUST RULE AND LOOT TILL
2023!!!
[/size]

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by moyinoluwabun(m): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Politics is so hard and complicated that u find it hard to understand. Beyond reading and commenting.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by Nmeri17: 1:45am On Dec 06, 2014
after all this abacha family have stolen they still are not satisfied Too much money ain't enough money

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Jonathan And Abacha's Son In A Close-Door Meeting by musicwriter(m): 1:45am On Dec 06, 2014
Shebi I dey tell una say na Dem Dem?.

Listen to ''Na Dem Dem'' on youtube.

Enjoy your electricity and good roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rebwLLyzrr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLDFmJ9K0w
Find on iTunes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Inspects Toilets At Lagos Airport During Surprise Visit / Abdulsalami Aliyu Locked Outside During Kogi APC Primaries. Photos / 2015: Sule Lamido’s Entry Rattles Presidency, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.